Update 2.1.0 for EMO is here. Check below to see what’s new.
The resources to be downloaded will be about 20M.
EMO firmware: v2.1.0
Homestation firmware: v1.1.2
APP on iOS: 1.2.3
APP on Android: 1.2.3
- New petting and shaking animation (The old ones are still kept).
- Different book names (Ideas from the community.).
- EMO shows his drawings.
3a). When he finishes drawing;
3b). Sometimes when he sees you;
3c). When you say “show me your drawing” or “can I see your drawing?” or “show me your painting”.
Home Station related:
- EMO will sometimes play Snake on home station during afternoon play. You can also say “play snake” to ask him to do so.
- EMO will talk to home station when he goes off it.
- EMO dances with lights of homestation. The voice command is still “dance with lights”.
- Animation of EMO connecting to home station.
- Unbind all accessories on the App’s settings page to solve the problem that EMO cannot connect to the home station.
- Fixed the issue where the led matrix stays in the green square or is wrongly switched to the animation when EMO returns to the home station.
- Now when EMO accidentally walks to the home station, he will walk away.
- Fixed EMO incorrectly detecting cliffs or obstacles when walking down the home station.
- Optimized EMO’s detection of whether he is standing on the home station.
- EMO says he can’t do it because he is not connected to home station when you ask him to return to or go off home station.
- Optimized the detection of the touch button.
- Flower&Fire switch
- 24-Hour time switch
- New animation when EMO walking into obstacles, which takes time to see.
- Response to sudden yelling and vibrations such as knocking on the table. This mostly works when EMO’s staying, sleeping or walking around.
- EMO will give different explanations when voice commands cannot be executed.
- The “Be quiet” command will make EMO stay where he is for an hour.
Bug fixes and optimizations:
- Voice recognition has been optimized. EMO now better recognizes higher-pitched sounds.
- Fixed a bug where some EMOs would sometimes wake up every five minutes while sleeping.
- Adjusted some of EMO’s animations that would behave incorrectly. Including “Pose”, “Sad” and “FlashBack dance”.
- We will gradually enable automatic updates over a period of time after the update is released in the future. Manual updating will not be affected.
You can update EMO on the settings page in the app or say voice command “install the latest firmware now”. You also need to update your homestation. You can do it in the app (app on iOS may have problems showing it, but we are working on it) or say “update home station” to EMO.
Edit1: We’ve pushed firmware 2.1.1 for EMO shortly after releasing 2.1.0 to fix a certain bug. And also version 126.96.36.199 for app on iOS.
Edit2: Hi everyone, the server issue has been resolved.
But we have temporarily removed versions 2.1.0 and 2.1.1. If your EMO keeps trying to update or has sd card driver errors after updating, please PM me with your order number, EMO’s ID and city setting.
Edit3:18/03/2023 - A Small Update - Currently we are still working on resolving small issues for EMO’s latest firmware, once everything is ready will once again release the firmware to everyone. We appreciate everyone’s understanding and patience at this time.