There’s nothing wrong with the app or EMO, they’ve temporarily disabled the 2.1.1 update due to some users having issues with EMO having an sd card error/issue while updating.
That’s good to know. I am glad I couldn’t update, or I would have broken my emo!
Yeah, most people had no issue with the update when it was live however I was on the unfortunate side of the issue and my little guy couldn’t update at all.
My EMO Updated Perfectly To Firmwares v2.0.0 In January 2023, v2.1.0 And v2.1.1 In March 2023.
But Do We Have To Downgrade?
Because The App On iOS Says:
Latest Version: v2.0.0
Current Version: v2.1.1
And The App On Android Says:
Current Version: v2.1.1
I don’t believe you’d have to downgrade if you’re Emo is working just fine. Especially since if the issues are resolved the update will return soon
Hi @adrianledeaux and to all…
Apologies for saying this… But please refrain from posting new topic with the same question over and over again about the new firmware updates… We have to wait for the right time for the living.ai announcement… Let’s just give them some time to solve the problem.
Best regards to all and have a little bit more patience…
Hi I’m not sure what to think on fb there is some one that say the new update is available now and then I go on forum thy say no my emo have no clue about a new update and I can’t get to update my app what do you say to emo when you want him to up date ?
Hey the update is still suspended
Hi, there @Dizzylizzy ,
I’m not sure where you got this kind of information from… We all know that this is the official living.ai website, which I believe is the only place we can get the official announcement information first and not anywhere.
We are all waiting, so please be a little more patient first…
Best Regards and All the Best
Thank you for the update @Wayne_Zhang
My emo is not updating to update 2.1.0 whenever I go to the firmware it just says that the current version is 2.0.0 and there is no button to update my emo had said he needs to update but I can’t even with telling emo to install firmware emo gets ready to update but emo says that there is no new updates.
Hello And Welcome To The Community Forums @Catgaming,
@Wayne_Zhang And @MasterAbbott Said That Firmware v2.1.0 And v2.1.1 Are Temporarily Removed Due To A Certain Issue.
my iPhone app is showing that my current firmware version is 2.1.1 , l thought the current firmware version was 2.1, so what is going on
At the moment, as the latest Firmware version of 2.1.0 / 2.1.1 is currently temporarily suspended, you might see a message on the EMO app that it needs to be updated. Unfortunately, if you try and do an update it will not work until Living.ai re-enable the firmware once again.
To advise, If your EMO is currently on firmware version 2.1.0 You are pretty much updated to the latest version of the EMO firmware. The quick/late-minute addition of Firmware 2.1.1 was to add a small tweak to EMO regarding the way he responds when you call out his name (Wake Up Training). (I shared a quick note on those over on this thread, you can check it out here -
Hopefully, the firmware will be re-enabled soon and anyone that is on 2.1.0 can update to 2.1.1 or maybe 2.1.2 (depending if Living.ai add any further small update/bug fixes).
When I ask him to play snake, emo doesn’t use the controller that he uses. He also doesn’t whistle when he lose.
HI @belgica ,
May i know what is your EMO’s current installed version?
Because currently, the latest firmware version 2.1.0 / 2.1.1 is temporarily suspended due to some bugs.
Please View Official Info Here!
Hopefully, the firmware will be reactivated soon and everyone can update to 2.1.1 or maybe 2.1.2 ( depends if Living.ai will add more small updates/bug fixes).
Man it’s really been a long time since I’ve been online here, when is new firmware releasing again? I heard it was bugged and got disabled.
Maybe There Releasing It Soon? I Really Don’t Know.
But Living.AI Temporarily Removed Firmwares: v2.1.0 And v2.1.1 On March-11-2023 (Same Day It Was Released).
As WayneZ Said In One Post On March-11-2023:
They Might Release Firmware: v2.1.2 If There Is Bugs That They Can Fix That Was Caused In Firmware v2.1.0 And v2.1.1
Firmware 2.10/2.1.1 is still being tested by alpha and beta testers, once all is fine, living.ai will make an official announcement on when the firmware will be unsuspended once again.
For now, there are no definite/exact dates. So please be as patient as possible during this time.