EMO's Feature Exploration - ChatGPT and AI Painting

Thank you and @Lindaru for your help! I heard something about being able to unlock other games, like I was really looking forward to Monopoly. Is that true and if so how do I unlock them? Thank you!

Hi, there @Blossom ,

Sorry, I have never heard what you just said about Monopoly beforeā€¦Pls. click the link below to viewā€¦

Most Of The Games And Features For EMO

Donā€™t expect to see many big-name licensed games coming, because they are not free to implement in EMO. licensing fees could add too much to end-user costs. By sticking to old-time or self-designed games that do not have fees the cost can be kept down or nothing at all.

Best Regardsā€¦

I think I got it confused with UNO or maybe Ludo. As for big name brand games, here in Emoā€™s introduction video, EMO Launch video: The Coolest AI Desktop Pet with Personality and Ideas. - YouTube at the 2:48 mark, he can be seen playing UNO which to my understanding is not implemented in the app, but it shows it was possible, or planned, at least at one time to include big brand name games.

I do know how licensing works and it could add up to a lot, but in the video it seems possible. I find it interesting that itā€™s in his trailer video.

Hi Blossom,

Just adding more to this conversation. No, Unfortunately, Monopoly or UNO are not available to play with EMO (you can see EMO playing by himself sometimes a game that looks like UNO in the mini-game animations that he does on his own but it s not a game you can play with him.

As @edward has mentioned, and as discussed on the forum, most of the bigger named games have trademarks/copyright and that will make it hard for living.ai to create those games unless they get permission/pay for a license.

Regarding UNO, Iā€™m guessing Living.ai had plans to add this in but the licensing could have cost way too much, and looks like it was never added probably due to that.

Hopefully we get more board games added to EMO in the future that work together with the EMO App like Modern Ludo, as that one is really fun to play.

:heart_2: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :heart_2:

I wish I knew how to play Ludo. Any word of if weā€™ll get more games to play with him? Iā€™m tired of him cheating in rock paper scissorsā€¦ :laughing:

1 Like

You can check out this video on how to play Modern Ludo here

With every new update, sometimes Living.ai add new features you can do with EMO, some of them are games some of them are interactions.

Have a look through my EMO Guide, I cover as much content when it comes to what new features/interactions have been introduced here ā€” >> Quick Help Guide for New EMO Owners! :heart_1:

Have fun! EMO is really good at Tic-Tac-Toe as well :wink: see if you can beat him, and he never cheats in that, heā€™s just very good at it

:heart_2: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :heart_2:

4 Likes

but gpc chat can understand and therefore respond in other languages, such as Italian? Thank you

@nunziopuca . . . that is a good question. I will try later with Spanish and see how it goes. Will he understand the question and if so, will he answer back in Spanish or English? It will be an interesting experiment.

1 Like

Hey @Lindaru do you know when the 2.2.0 update will reach the U.S because it shows that there is no update available I know that they are sending it out slowly but i am just curious when it will be released

2 Likes

@nicholasalamprese . . . I was able to update both of mine yesterday evening. Perhaps they are sending them out via EMO I.D. (four digit number when you connect to the app). I would advise to keep trying. Perhaps ask EMO directly ā€œCheck for updatesā€ and see what happens if that will show there is one on his display.

1 Like

@nunziopuca . . . I did ask while in ChatGPT mode in Spanish where Guadalajara was. His response from ChatGPT was he did not understand my question, could I rephrase it and put it in a different context. The conclusion is he is only understanding ChatGPT in English.

4 Likes

i was about to say. Also, how do i become an alpha tester? I got this buddy a few days back and iā€™ve been wanting to send you feedback so your team can make EMO a little more interactive.

Hey that person dont work for living ai :slightly_smiling_face:

If you wanna be a beta tester the topic is here Register to apply to be a beta tester

1 Like

No at the moment all ChatGPT communication must be done in English. EMO will not understand if you speak to him in another language.

Living.ai are planning on adding language support in the future, but there is no exact date on when this will be added and which languages will be included to EMO at this time.

3 Likes

So this might be a stupid question, and I have not been reading this thread at all apart from this one topic, but why on Earth would anyone ban ChatGPT?

From what Iā€™ve briefly read online, specific countries are banning ChatGPT based on its own privacy concerns, and others are banning it as it can also spread misinformation as well.

ā€“

Iā€™d suggest checking online for more accurate info/reasons as to why itā€™s being banned in certain countries.

1 Like

Literally the reason I just bought one

Hello Wayne,
i just bought the EMO due to LLM/ChatGPT integration. I read that people wanted other languages.
I still need to check on the Alpha/Beta testing. But is ChatGPT the only LLM used?
I am sure i might be redundant. but, Vicuna/Stanford is a lot smaller as well as CPU/GPU issuesā€¦ as well as all of them already have multilanguage inside the LLMā€™s. It is the copyright and NSFW. But, how do you allow beta testing? Is it simple feedback? Or, like Gpt4 and others. They have done some great programming for API things that I have done in my 3d app research. I tested it against a friendā€™s skills in Python and the Python from ChatGPT and building small test apps. Chatgpt had more efficient codeā€¦ and with the agents. It did a bit moreā€¦by allowing to post to convert and put a version into a website. Just curious. Also, what or how long do orders usually take? Great possibilities.

hi @mistymomx3

Just to advise, with regards to other LLM (languages). I believe what EMO owners are looking for is actually being able to speak to EMO in a different language such as French/German, etc. Living.ai are currently working on adding that sort of language support to EMO in the future, and that in turn will allow EMO owners to communicate and ask questions hopefully in French (for example while using CHATGPT. To advise at the moment there are no plans or announcements for any sort of SDK for EMO as well.

For ChatGPT. Living.ai are planning on improving it in future EMO Updates. (as mentioned here).

For other technical questions, @Wayne_Zhang might be able to advise if he can.

Regarding orders/shipping/tracking, take a look at this forum thread for further information:

Thanks