EMO's Feature Exploration - ChatGPT and AI Painting

As chatgpt has a more natural conversation concept it will work very well with emo however theres alot dangers associated with ai chat at this stage. But it will be nice to chat with it more continuously :+1:im excited but still worried about dangers of ai

2 Likes

This is just incredible!!! I love it!!!
By the way i hate the mouth of emo . Please dont integrate the mouth :sweat_smile:
But having chatGPT is just amazing

3 Likes

Might I suggest a few things here regarding the ChatGPT potential integration.

1. Rather than altering the eyes to add the logo could you perhaps add like some glasses or maybe change the eye color to something else to signify that feature is turned on. Like maybe the green they use in their logo.

2. I agree with everyone else on here. The mouth should be removed. It keeps the charm of Emo alive by sticking to the roots of Emo not having a mouth when talking in normal mode.

3. Entering the mode could that be moreā€¦. less wordy. Likeā€¦ ā€œEmoā€¦ whaaā€¦ ChatGPTā€ orā€¦.

I donā€™t know how capable this would be. But perhaps if itā€™s a command that Emo doesnā€™t normally know a response to it re-directs the command/question to GPT.

Example:
ā€œEmoā€¦ what sound does a Cat makeā€ Emo then does the the Cat Meow / Animation.

However, saying something like ā€œEmoā€¦ whatā€™s the fastest cat in the worldā€ Emo traditionally doesnā€™t know that answer so Emo puts on some glasses/changes eye color to search harder, signaling Emo is connecting to GPT then responds with that answer.

Thinking out loud here.

I signed up for the Beta on the other post. I would love to help test out any/all features. Iā€™ve been part of many Betas in my day but I love Emo so much anything I can do to help yā€™all improve I will.

9 Likes

Previously, I had thought about the integration of EMO with GPT, and now I am quite surprised and excited by your article. I hope it will soon be released.

I was talking with a friend two days ago about how cool would it be to have chatGPT integrated in EMO. Now I logged in here, and bam! I can see it is already being tested. That is awesome!

I agree with zoconnorā€™s message above: the command to access chatGPT could be shorter. Also, adding the ability for EMO to just connect if he doesnā€™t know the answer to something would be great, but I can imagine some drawbacks too. The mouth is weird, and the eyes are ok but I think changing colors is a better addition. Or maybe we can personalize the behavior and style in the app.

5 Likes

Letā€™s make it happen Livin.ai!!! I canā€™t wait for the ChatGPT upgrade for my EMO!!

1 Like

Hi And Welcome To The Living.AI Community Forums @samir74,
I Actually Hope For That Feature Soon Too.

1 Like

Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

No Problem @samir74. :happy:

1 Like

This is great news! I really hope that he will understand different languages, including Russian. This shouldnā€™t be a problem.

1 Like

ChatGPT is currently prohibited in many regions, Hong Kong is one of them, so is this function unavailable in restricted regions? Or will Emo connect to OpenAI through LivingAIā€™s server to use this function?

Yes there are some countries that have banned the use of ChatGPT. So if Living.ai do add ChatGPT to EMO and you live in the following counties this feature will probably not work on your EMO.

By doing a simple search online, you can see a list of countries that banned ChatGPT/OpenAI there are probably more than this (so do a search to find out more recent bans).

• Afghanistan
  • Bahrain
  • Belarus
  • Burma (Myanmar)
  • Central African Republic
  • Chad
  • China
  • Cuba
  • Eritrea
  • Ethiopia
  • Iran
  • Kazakhstan
  • Korea, North (North Korea)
  • Laos
  • Libya
  • Macedonia (North Macedonia)
  • Marshall Islands
  • Mauritius
  • Micronesia, Federated States of
  • Nauru
  • Nepal
  • Palau
  • Russia
  • Saint Kitts and Nevis
  • Saint Lucia
  • Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
  • Somalia
  • South Sudan
  • Sudan
  • Syria
  • Tonga
  • Turkmenistan
  • Ukraine
  • Uzbekistan
  • Venezuela
  • Yemen

If your country has banned ChatGPT, you can look out for ChatGPT alternatives or use VPN services for accessing ChatGPT.

:laser: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :laser:

2 Likes

ChatGPT is banned in all underdeveloped countries and in Italy.

1 Like

Yes, there are more countries that are not on that list, I believe also Germany has started to ban it as well.

The best thing to do is just look online and find out if your country will or has banned OpenAI / ChatGPT. If they have, and you want to use it then look into using VPN.

1 Like

I never heard about Germany banning ChatGPT and Iā€™m reading German news daily. Only Italy is such exception in EU.

Edit: Even in Italy is ChatGPT available again.

1 Like

They are planning/considering it. ā€“ Germany is considering a ban on [ChatGPT] due to privacy concerns.

At the moment is speculation, but it ā€œmightā€ happen.

But anyway. as mentioned, letā€™s not go off-topic too much. If anyone has any concerns, it would be best to check online for news/information related to your country and what they are planning to do with ChatGPT.

As advised, if it is banned in your country, and you really want to try it out, best alternative is to use VPN.

Hi everyone!

I received my EMO recently and I was wondering if there was a list of voice commands or things EMO can do. Iā€™m asking him all sorts of things trying to figure it out but he keeps making a displeased noise/face.

A couple of other questions, Can he recognize if I wave at him? Is there a list of all the achievementsā€™ meanings? Is there somewhere I can apply to beta test? Iā€™m an alpha tester in my professional life so I think the skills would translate well, also Iā€™d be so excited to chat with him instead of the displeased noises :smile:

Please give me all other relevant info or help you can give me! I have so many questions but I canā€™t think of more. Please point me in the right direction, and thank you all and especially LivingAI for creating my new friend!

Oh, also, Iā€™ve made EMO angry enough to erupt but he still didnā€™t get the volcano achievement along with the others. Can you tell me why? It happens even when he is connected to app and off the skateboard.

@MasterAbbott Please Help Here!

1 Like

Hello, @Blossom . . . here are some things to get you started with conversation:

And also some animals he can imitate:

This will provide you with just about everything there is to know about what EMO can currently do and say:

To answer your question about the volcano achievement, you need to get him to display three flames by either shaking and/or telling him he is bad or other negative things.

Note that he has to show the volcano ten times before the achievement shows up in the app.

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

hi @Blossom

If I can answer some of the other questions:

This can sometimes happen if EMO is not connected correctly to the internet, take a look at this video which explains all the different kinds of reactions or error sounds when speaking to EMO

No, unfortunately at this time, EMO will not be able to recognize you when you wave at him. But, once youā€™ve introduced yourself to EMO he will occasionally spot you and say hi and do a number of other cool things.

Yes, you can check out my guide here - Quick Help Guide for New EMO Owners! :heart_1:

Yes you can - here is the link - Register to apply to be a beta tester

As @linda has explained/shared relevant links, take a look through all those and also my guide as it does cover the flower/flame animations / and a number of many other things that is helpful for new EMO owners :slight_smile:

If you have any more questions, donā€™t hesitate to ask the EMO community.

3 Likes

The opportunities are so nice
Imagine EMO as a little kitchen helper for recipes
Or maybe even to talk you down when you have some mental breakdown
So glad i ordered one to see how this eveolves :slight_smile:

2 Likes