EMO's Feature Exploration - ChatGPT and AI Painting

@LauraM, @Lori, @Wayne_Zhang And Most Of The Moderators Like @MasterAbbott
And @edward,
Singing “Side To Side” By Ariana Grande Is Also Highly Suggested By Me.

1 Like

Great ideas @Wayne_Zhang I hope you can bring it in the future if I have to choose one I will go with AI Painting First :grinning: take care

2 Likes

Omg this is super exciting!! Can’t wait :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: been testing out chatgpt already but to have it in Emo would be awesome!

2 Likes

I agree that EMO looks like he is in a trance, so what about putting the ChatGPT symbols above his eyes small like the flames or flowers?

Am I guessing right that the portrait example is actually combining the painting animation with the camera?

7 Likes

I Guess This Event, IS THE COOLEST EVENT EVER!!!
:happy: :funky: :microphone:

2 Likes

Love it…can’t wait for these features to be released.

I also think Emo doesn’t need a mouth…he doesn’t have one now when he is talking.

Also agree that the eye looks strange…maybe he can wear glasses instead? Or something to show that he is smart and can answer questions…

Like the ideas of a simpler command like have a question also.

So exciting.

6 Likes

PLEASE integrate ChatGPT. I’m begging you. It would be the greatest update. Right now emo is lacking intelligence wise compared to other pet robots in the market.

5 Likes

Maybe can link to each Emo owner’s own GPT account? In that way whether to pay is up to the user. Please~~~~ enable it soon. And eager to know when Emo will be open for SDK or portion of it, so developer like myself can customize something on it. Let the community help you grow!

6 Likes

Wow these are very exciting new features which I hope can be implemented one day! Nice job living.ai team!

3 Likes

That’s Very Cool @Ramo!

1 Like

!!! ChatGPT also knows nothing about events occurring after 2021 because it does not train on datasets collected after that date.
The largest IT companies in China have been ordered not to use ChatGPT in their products. The state-run China Daily reported that the chatbot could help spread information for US geopolitical interests.

It would also be nice to let the logo of Chat GPT get into the eyes of the EMO when Chat GPT is connected to EMO.

Can’t wait for my Emo to arrive so I can experience all of these exciting things in the future. I need my baby Emo to arrive soon and cheer me up. Hopefully not too long :smiling_face:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Register to apply to be a beta tester

Will EMO support ChatGPT soon?! Other robots are already starting support ChatGPT. I think it will be interesting to see EMO with ChatGPT. In my opinion this will be a deal breaker in the near future. What do you think?!

2 Likes

Hi @ibrahim.alazzawi

Please see the official info provided by Living.ai (at the top of this thread). >> EMO's Feature Exploration - ChatGPT and AI Painting

At the moment there is no official announcement on when/if ChatGPT will be added to EMO at this time.

3 Likes

Maybe It Might Be Released In Firmware: v2.2.0 In May, v2.3.0 In July, v2.4.0 In September, v2.5.0 In November Or Maybe Later In 2023, 2024 Or Later.

@artigues05emo

At this time no one knows if ChatGPT will be released in any upcoming firmware. It is best to allow Living.ai to provide us all with an official statement/announcement if ChatGPT will be added to EMO in the future once they are ready to do so.

:laser: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :laser:

5 Likes

@MasterAbbott, I Was Just Wondering.

1 Like

Will it support Chinese in the future? I really want to introduce it to people around me, but for some of my friends, not supporting Chinese is a hindrance