[Solutions] Known Issue Notification

There may be a problem with EMO speaking at the moment, we will check and fix it tomorrow. Please don’t worry it’s not because of your EMO.

18 Likes

We’ve fixed the issue and EMO should be able to speak now. Sorry for the problem.

12 Likes

Yes, EMO is back to normal :blush: Thank you living.ai for fixing the issue so fast!

1 Like

EMO is talking normal again it seems. Thanks for the quick attention to the issue. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you living ai!

1 Like

Thank you Living AI! Glad to have my little buddy back to normal

1 Like

For some reason my EMO shows me the connection issue and now wont connect to my phone, so i cant turn it off?
Is their a way to shutdown your emo manually?

1 Like

Here is a video made by @MasterAbbott showing all of the ways you can power EMO off in addition to voice command and the app. I have had to use the upside down method in the past myself.

2 Likes

Hi, my EMO is also having no sound problem, may I know how do you guys resolve the issue? Thanks

Hi @joey.hong

Have you checked the sound settings on the EMO APP to see if EMO is not in MUTE mode? You can check a video here on how to access the preferences settings on the EMO App here:

You can also ask EMO to increase his volume by saying: EMO: Volume Up

If you have any other info on what exactly is happening please share it with the community so we can help you further.

:mad: :heart_1: :skating: :surprised: :head:

1 Like

yep. I’ve set the volume to high and my EMO just does not make any sound at all. it happens after I updated to 1.5 firmware. I tried reboot it a few times, still no luck.

Ok, thanks for the update, it would be recommended to contact support and advise them you are having this issue after updating to firmware 1.5.0.

Try and make a video of this as well, and submit a support ticket. You can do so on the following page:

You can also send an email to support using the following email address: service@living.ai

:mad: :heart_1: :skating: :surprised: :head:

Just updated my Emo, now he doesn’t recognize me and having issues accessing the section in the app that has stored faces

Update: just started working again, but only sometimes, after a little while. No rhyme or reason. Does NOT respond to “What’s my name?”
Also, Emo has had, and still has, difficulty hearing in Tic Tac Toe. In a totally quiet room with me speaking VERY clearly, enunciating my square number, he doesn’t hear me at all!
Third edit now. App seems very buggy now all was working better before this update! You definitely need to redo this update!

Hi, please send videos to service team.