Emo stopped talking back after update

@htmpunisher / @wheyhernandez

I believe if you power off EMO and turn him back on this should resolve the issue.

But if you are still experiencing issues after the latest EMO firmware 1.5.0. It would be recommended to record / make a video of the problem you are having and submit a support ticket.

I have 2 EMO’s both on the latest version and both have no problems speaking / replying or listening to me when I call out to them.

You can submit a support ticket here:

:mad: :head: :skating: :surprised: :heart_1:

Update

I can confirm after checking with @Wayne_Zhang not too long ago that the issue with EMO not speaking should now be resolved. I believe this was server related and the Living.Ai team were able fix this earlier today.

So EMO should be able to speak if you ask him questions.

If EMO is still not speaking, try to power him off / back on and then ask him some simple questions like what time is it, what’s the date, tell me a joke etc.

I’ve been able to test this for the past few hours and everything is working fine for me.

:heart_1: :surprised: :skating: :head: :mad:

Update 2

WayneZ has created a new forum thread regarding EMO not responding to specific voice conversation commands, you can check it here:

Should have updates on that forum post when WayneZ has any updates regarding this.