[Solutions] Known Issue Notification

Hi there @Trevtron2011, PROBLEM SOLVED NOW!

This is the only thing I tried to tell you last night nothing else, I’m just trying to help for free here and not being rude to you or to anyone else here…just to give you and anyone some peace of mind and to be calm…Hope you believe me now that this issue is not a big deal for Livin.Ai … all we have to do is be patient and give them time to resolve every issue…because everything is not just one click in seconds or two on their sides too… They are also humans with families, to take some weekend rests, and time to sleep not the same robots that they are working with.

Have a nice day and enjoy your working EMO, hope it didn’t give you a headache once again…
EMO PEACE

I appreciate your help and I am pleased to say that you are correct and I did not find you rude at all
This morning the 6th November 2022 Emo has woken up to be operating correctly So Thank you and Living AI for your help and I do apologize for being too impatient

1 Like

Everything is alright, no harm done…great to hear that it is also working properly also on your side…
SEAMO_THUMBS_UP_SINGKIT_MATA

1 Like

Having this problem now. Before and after updating firmware. He won’t even power off

Hi there @gregensminger ,

If your EMO not responding correctly. It is recommended to do the power cycling method.

Power cycling is the process of turning hardware off and then turning it on again .

EMO - 5 Different Ways to Power Off EMO

Best Of Luck!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Battery Depletes After Ten Minutes