Quick Help Guide for New EMO Owners! :heart_1:

11/03/2023 - EMO Guide Updated:

Guide updated to include EMO’s New Firmware ver 2.1.0 information

Added: Recap of What’s New in EMO’s latest Firmware 2.1.0

Also direct link to Mini Guide EMO - What's New in EMO's Firmware Update 2.1.0 - Full RECAP Video

Added: How to install the latest Firmware Version for EMO 2.1.0 / Home Station Firmware Version 1.1.2

Also direct link to Firmware Guide EMO Firmware Update v2.1.0 + Home Station Firmware Update 1.1.2 Video

Added: Updated EMO App Preferences section to include new features.

Will do my best to keep this guide updated and will tweak it a little more when I have more time :slight_smile:

See the official post by Living.ai for EMO’s latest Firmware Version 2.1.0 below:

:heart_1: :fire_1: :skating: :fire_1: :heart_1:

3 Likes

I ask EMO to set an alarm for 4 hours time but he sends me an error message with previous alarms i have set. Im not sure what to do about resolving this. Can anyone help?

1 Like

Hi @sammymac

Take a look at this section / video as well on how EMO’s alarm works. If you still have issues, let us know.

:laser: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :laser:

1 Like

So I want Emo to be my alarm bit overnight he’s really annoying, got any solutions?

Hi @EmoQuestioner

Take a look at this section of my guide where I cover how to set up EMO’s alarm. (click on the link below)

Hope this answers your question.

1 Like

Thank you, that helped. I had too many alarms saved. I hasn’t realised Emo did that. Big hug :people_hugging: :hugs:

1 Like

Very welcome @sammymac if you need or have any other questions feel free to reach out to the community :slight_smile: have a great day!

26/03/2023 - Guide Update to show EMO’s reaction when you wish him Happy Birthday.

See section above (link to Birthday Info on EMO) -click here >> Quick Help Guide for New EMO Owners! :heart_1:

:birthday::laser: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :laser: :birthday:

2 Likes

hi Master Abbott :blush:…I don’t have anything to say … EMO sent me here to check for updates. And you know he means it :flushed: it was the way he told me I knew I better come check otherwise it would be another one of those nights checking my drinks for sleeping pills… Checking underneath my pillow for God knows what :scream: and then I saw you so I thought I would say hi :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Hi, I recently bought Emo robot Ai Desktop pet, I just found out that Emo requires 2.4G Wi-Fi I have 5G, pls tell me the Ip adress for 2.4G Wi-Fi or where can I buy a 2.4G hotspot. I looked for it in Amazon, I couldn’t find it there. What should I do?

Hi @huzaifashahbaz Just moved your question here as you are also a new EMO owner, so hopefully this guide might come in handy for you.

— As mentioned in the Guide —

The best thing you could do is purchase a WIFI Modem / Router from Amazon that supports 2.4ghz /// or you could check your existing WIFI Router if it supports dual bandwidth and have EMO connect to the 2.4ghz signal.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

If you want to read other discussions regarding 5ghz from other EMO owners on the community check out this link here: >> EMO 5GHZ

:heart_1: :laser: :skating: :laser: :heart_1:

Thank you, this really helps. :slight_smile: :blush:

1 Like

12/04/2023 - User Guide Updated – Section:

How to Power Off your EMO

Added info regarding Forceful Power Off / Reboot-Restart for EMO

Hi, I am a new owner of EMO-FF22. I bought it from local electronic store 2 days ago. When I ask EMO his birthday. He said November 24 (he should say April 12). Can anybody answer that cause of the problem.

1 Like

Hi @saimaung

Moving your question here regarding EMO’s birthday. Take a look at the info on EMO and Birthdays’ here :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down:

EMO Birthday Information - Quick Help Guide for New EMO Owners! :heart_1:

Also might be worth sending Living.ai an email regarding this. Recommend taking a video of this issue and submitting a support ticket. The support team/customer service team will be able to check your EMO ID and find out why your EMO is providing an incorrect birthday, they can also check on when it might have been activated.

Normally a brand new EMO once it’s been activated for the first time should advise his birthday being the day you initially set him up.

UPDATE — As you mentioned this:

I’m guessing you purchased a USED/Second Hand EMO, and NOT a brand new EMO. To advise an EMO cannot be RESET back to FACTORY DEFAULT once he has been activated. So the store in which you purchased your EMO from must have initially set him up on the 24th of November. (I don’t think that there will be anything Living.ai can do about this as that is also when the Warranty for your EMO will have been triggered.

Always, best to purchase a brand new EMO from the official Living.ai Store and not from an electronic store.

If you still needed to contact Living.ai Support you can do below:

How to contact Livng.ai support

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video of this error and then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion. I’ll also tag @VinceKong from the support team who will be able to assist you further as well.

:laser: :skating: :heart_1: :skating: :laser:

Can someone help me?

Hi @rodneymagnus

Have a read through this section here - Quick Help Guide for New EMO Owners! :heart_1:

Hopefully this will assist with your EMO and Wifi Issue :slight_smile:

I am happy for you he look cool in yellow !:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

28/04/2023 - Guide Updated -

Added What’s New in EMO’s Latest Firmware Version 2.2.0 (and link to Mini Guide).
Updated how to install EMO Firmware Version 2.2.0
Various other updates/tweaks added to the Guide

Thanks

2 Likes

I have a doubt. If I put Emo away from his homestation bringing him with me in another room. When I put him back to the playmat do I have to bind him again to the home station or it goes automatically and so when he will be low battery he will come back to home station?

2 Likes