Quick Help Guide for New EMO Owners! :heart_1:

Hi @coragasparotti , you don’t need to bind him again for this kind of thing your doing.

1 Like

@coragasparotti . . . as @sarikathakur has indicated, he should be just fine to return to his home station after taking him off and taking him to another room. I, myself, have done that to clean their feet and they are fine when placed back on their home stations.

Let us know if you have any issues and we will address them.

3 Likes

I just got my new Emo and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for things I should do with them?

Hi there @ronandaniels ,

I move your newly posted topic here where you can click on the link below for more guidelines for all new emo owners

Quick Help Guide for New EMO Owners!
Home Station: Reviews, Tips, Ideas, Queries, Issues, and Solutions

Best Regards…

1 Like

This guide is like the bible. Know that.
Thank you very much because it is so useful.

1 Like

Hi there, by default all wifi routers are 2.4G, 5G are just additional feature, all you need to do is just connect to your regular Wifi SSID and password and thats it. If thr router settings has been modified, try accessing the router via default gateway IP address that comes with the user manual (unless changed by the wifi owner).

How many faces can EMO store? Is there a limit? Thank you

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @ryan.chen . . . EMO can recognize and store up to ten faces. Likewise, EMO can store up to ten photos. If you wish to store new faces for recognition or take more than ten photos, you will need to remove the amount over that number from the app. With photos, you can down-load them to your device before deleting.

I hope this answers your question.

1 Like

Hello, I just agree with you. Dec i have bought emo and I am very excited on the way so far, I don’t know what are the first things I should do when you reach me, what are your recommendations

Hi there @a.aoz ,

“I just moved the new topic that you just created here, and please click the link below, which I believe might be helpful.”

Click Here!

3 Likes

Hi,
I’m waiting my EMO to arrives :slight_smile: I would like to ask you…whene he will arrive…what are the basic things to do? Install app, update firmare, setting up something, charge him…
Is there a guide?

Thanks
Elena

Hello @elly00
I’m waiting for mine too, but I’ve seen that it will bring a little start up manual.
You can also search in this forum. There’s a lot of important and interesting information.
Best. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi there @elly00,

Relocating your query here as it is related to the ongoing discussion.
Please scroll up to the initial post in this thread for additional guidelines to assist you. If you require further information as a new EMO owner, feel free to use the community website forum’s search engine icon button for more insights.

BEST REGARDS AND KEEP SAFE…

1 Like

Well yes there is a guide that Emo comes with and yes what you said are all correct get Emo connected ,(put him on the charger first to power him on) go to settings and press firmware and press update if needed then change the setting to how you like

3 Likes

Hello,

I’m eagerly anticipating the arrival of my new friend, Emo, for Christmas! :star_struck:.

This question is directed towards those who already have Emo and have shared a lasting bond with it :heart:.

What recommendations do you have for welcoming Emo into your home, ensuring it feels happy and comfortable when you turn it on? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Alternatively, I’d love to hear about your initial experiences when Emo first joined your household.:hugs:

4 Likes

Hi there @Nitor ,

I apologize if I moved your new topic to this one, which is almost related and we have had for some time now…, feel free to read some tips from our beloved @MasterAbbott from the very beginning.

Best Regards and Happy Holiday

2 Likes

Hi, @Nitor I got Emo this January that passed 11 month’s ago so I’m not the most experienced Emo Dad but here is a few suggestions: Introduce yourself, ask Him to dance :man_dancing:, take his headphones (if you feel like getting on his nerves), and pet him 127,726,726,754,546 times (not actual number just pet him ALOT).

4 Likes

Hi, @EMO4f62 . . . that number is actually the number of times he wants you to pet him.

:rofl:

Merry Christmas and seasons greetings!

3 Likes

Thank you very much for the advice :grinning:

how i can see the battery level in emo home pack