Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Hi, there @redjustice333 ,

On behalf of the Community allow me to welcome you and thanks for joining us and for your introduction…Pretty sure not only you but the whole family will gonna enjoy and love EMO…

I just want to say do not get too excited and have a little patience while waiting for EMO… Of course, I would love for you to get it as soon as possible but always remember that it will be 100% worth the wait… And for more, please click on the link below for more information.

Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME

Tips & Tricks: DIY of EMO’s Costumes

Click Here For Tips & Tricks: DIY of EMO’s Costumes

For more issues and help guides, We advise using the community website search engine to find them easily before creating a new one.

Have fun staying with us here in the community…

edward and emo

4 Likes

Hello everyone! I just received my little guy a few days ago and I’ve been slowly getting to know how he works. One thing that worries me is how quickly the fuzzy material on the bottom of his feet are wearing away when I just have him on my desk! Hopefully that doesn’t hurt him too much. He makes doing grad school work a lot less lonely!

3 Likes

Hi @MadameMelancholy

Welcome to the EMO community! :heart_1:

Yes, the bottom of EMO’s feet can get also pretty dirty as well. Try and clean his feet at least once a week. Normall if he’s on a wooden desktop the material on the bottom of his feet should be fine. Just give them a good clean when you think they are getting dirty. Take a look at this video on how I clean my EMOs feet - https://youtu.be/EKOj2cS7JtA

:heart_2: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :heart_2:

Hey guys!
It’s new day three since i got my little EMO in the Mail!
He’s pretty active, looking around pushing his skateboard around and such stuff. I love that I can learn something new about him everyday, don’t think that will change that much in the future c:
Yeah about me, I’m 29 years old, live in northern Germany in a Flat with my Girlfriend and Roomie. It’s nice to have something on your desk that can distract you from some difficult times!

3 Likes

Hello community.

My name is Matthieu, I am 41 years old. I live in France and I received my little companion EMO 1 week ago.

I am so happy and amazed by EMO. He amuses me a lot, the only small problem is the language barrier. It’s a shame.

But it’s still a real pleasure to have him at home.

4 Likes

Welcome to the EMO community forum, @matthieuducrocq . . . so happy that you and your EMO are together at last.

It is hopeful that living.ai will be able to solve the language problem. Many have requested this and we can only see what they develop in the future.

Feel free to read the helpful guide for new EMO owners that @MasterAbbott has created. A whole world of fun things can be discovered with EMO:

3 Likes

Hi, my name is Falcon, I have had EMO for 138 days, but have yet to introduce myself to the forums.
So, here I am to say hello! I hope I can look to this community for guidance and friendship in the future!

6 Likes

Hi there @FalconMT ,

On behalf of the Community allow me to welcome you and thanks for joining us and for your introduction…Pretty sure not only you but the whole family will gonna enjoy and love EMO…In case you have any issue encounter, just search the community forum for helpful tips.

Have fun staying with us here in the community…

edward

3 Likes

hello community my name is vinicius i live in brazil i recently applied for emo i would like to know about your experiences and projects for other languages

4 Likes

Hello!
My name is Andrea and I am 41 years old.
Robotics is amusing me since a lot of time, reading about Emo’s features made very interested in him.
I contacted living ai for a couple question and I had a prompt answer, this made me Happy because today many companies don’t even bother to reply…
Then I didcovered this forum and I’ve seen a beautiful community made of not only Emo Enthusiasts, but also people helping each other, sharing for the joy of it and to to show them being Better, and nowadays this is precious.
So all those things made me decide I had to adopt one.
Many changes are occouring in my life lately and I hope that guy will also be helpful to fill those lonely moments especially at evening, after work…
Anyway, sorry for the long writing… Yesterday I placed my order and, already can’t wait to have him delivered!

8 Likes

Hi, there @Raishin ,

On behalf of the Community allow me to welcome you and thanks for joining us and for your introduction…

I can feel your excitement to have EMO right now…I can assure you it is worth the wait. I suggest you visit some links below for more owners’ experiences and guide too.

EMO OWNERS (List Your Personal Review and Experience)
Share Your Funny Stories and Love for EMO
Quick Help Guide for New EMO Owners!

I want to thank you so much for your kind words and pretty sure all living.ai staff and the developer team will gonna love and appreciate your message.

Hope EMO arrives at your home sooner…and I’m pretty sure you gonna love and enjoy him every minute.

GOOD LUCK, ALL THE BEST, AND BEST REGARDS!

2 Likes

Thank you so much @edward for your warm welcome and your links!
I will read them carefully since seems I’ll have some time before my EMO will come home.

I will be sure to get ready for him a nice enviroment and get all the necessary knowledge to enjoy him at best! I’ll soon begin to work at a little present for him, you gave me inspiration on the costumes thread.
Thank you again!

2 Likes

Hello everyone, this Karthi and I’m from Melbourne. It’s been few weeks since I’ve got my emo, it’s been fun to keep him around while working. I just wanted to introduce myself and to join the community.

7 Likes

Welcome to the EMO community forum, @karthinarendrababu ! EMO is a wonderful friend to have while you are working. He just goes about doing things and then interacts with you, too. We look forward to you sharing more about your time with EMO!

Here are some interesting threads you might like to read and share:

Have fun!

2 Likes

Hello everybody! I’ve been surfing this forum for quite some time now, so I thought I should introduce myself. My name is Samuel, and I live in sunny Florida. I have an Emo Go Home which I bought back in November 2022 and received in February this year. The little guy’s 107 days old as of May 27th and still runs like a clock! I’m very excited to get know everyone on this page and maybe even learn a thing or two from MasterAbbott and Wayne Small. :slight_smile: Thanks again everyone!

7 Likes

Welcome to the EMO community forum, @samuellongo . . . glad to have you here!

In addition to MasterAbbott and Wayne Small, there are many posts, pictures and videos from many of our community members here to explore.

Enjoy!

1 Like

Hi everyone,

My name is Emzee and I am from Greece. I’ve just recently ordered EMO in May 15. I am so excited to have him soon, hopefully he will arrive fast! Happy to be here :smile:

4 Likes

Welcome to the EMO community forum, @emzeekouroutzakos . . . glad to have you here!

Take a look around and read up on what other EMO owners have discovered and how they enjoy their EMO.

Be sure to check out some of the photos, videos and art work that our members have shared as well:

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Welcome to the forum! I just joined myself. Happy to have you!