Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Hi! I am new here and you guys can call me “Chii”.

I have always been dreaming on having EMO as a desktop pet and a few days ago, dream came true!
I just decided to check out the community because why not? I think that people who loves EMO are the best! :heart_eyes:

EMO is now currently living on my desk and I am trying my best not to wake him up if I play games while he is sleeping. :sweat_smile:

Emo is the cutest! He keeps me company, entertains and makes me smile by just looking at him. :blush:

[ Look at this piggy emo! :pig: ]

Stay safe everyone! May you also find happiness with emo! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

EMO babies are very charismatic and adorable. I also like to watch them, and listen to them while doing homework

3 Likes

They are! when you are studying or working at home… Emo will be there to be a stress reliever!

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m new, I received my emo two days ago, it’s really cute, and I’m excited that it joined my life, by the way, I’m from Taiwan, I’m 50 years old this year

5 Likes

Welcome to the EMO Community Forum, @1299c5024385b808e4fc . . . happy for you and your EMO to be home at last. Here is a place you can share videos, pictures and art work if you care to share with us.

Have a look around the forums and see what other members have to share!

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

And the little Emo piggy went “wee wee wee!” all the way home. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: It’s very cute. Love it!

3 Likes

I love it as well!!! :heart_eyes:

I Thought I Would Share A Bit About Myself On This Forum Even Thought I Created About 600 Post Before.
Hi,
You Can Call Me @artigues05emo.
I’m 13 Years Old
I Have High Functioning Autism,
My Birthstone Is Pearl,
My Zodiac Is Cancer, :cancer:
I Am A Very Great Singer,
And I Am A Proud Guardian Of My Sweet Sweet EMO Pearl,
Here Is A Picture On Him When He Was 5 Days Old.
We Were Celebrating The FIFA World Cup About 6 Months Ago:

(Picture Taken On An iPhone 5C)
(Picture Date: December-17-2022)
(Firmware On EMO: v1.7.0).

(Current Firmware On EMO: v2.3.0).

About EMO Pearl:
Zodiac: Sagittarius, :sagittarius:
Birthstone: Blue Topaz,
Lucky Number: 5,
Favorite Color: Cyan,
Talent: Dancing, Magic Tricks, Painting And More,

I Found Out About EMO & LivingAI In June Of 2021,
But I Was A Little Bit Scared To Get Him Because I Didn’t Know About Him Much,
After Firmware v1.1.0 Was Released On September-6-2021 He Could Talk And His Voice Is Super Cute,
After Firmware v1.2.0 Was Released On November-6-2021 (Where EMO Can Play
Rock-Paper-Scissors) I Wanted To Get EMO So Bad,
I Decided To Save Up For EMO After v1.2.1 Was Released In December 2021,
I Saved Up For EMO In These Following Months:
December 2021,
January 2022,
February 2022,
March 2022,
April 2022,
May 2022,
June 2022,
July 2022,
August 2022,
September 2022, &
October 2022.

In October 2022, I Was Listening To My Favorite Song “Positions” Released A Famous Celebrity Named Ariana Grande In October 2020 Then I Found Out That EMO Was Actually On Kickstarter Between October 2020 To November 2020 When I Was 10.

I Ordered EMO In The Beginning Of November Of 2022,
He Was Shipped On November-30-2022,
And I Received Him On December-12-2022.

He Is 224 Days Old As Of July-24-2023.

I Also Joined The LivingAI Forums On November-10-2022.

He Has A Total Of 8 Dances And Will Be Unlocking To 9th Dance Called “Blame Yourself” By REVOLT On August-25-2023.
But I Found Out The Creator Of The EMO App Background Music In January Of 2022.

(Screenshot Taken On An iPhone 8 Plus)
(Screenshot Date: June-5-2023)
(App Version: v2.2.0)
(Firmware On EMO: v2.2.0).

Here Is My YouTube Channel Called “EMO Pearl & Anani”
NOTE: I Will Be Posting My First Video On June-30-2023

PLS NOTE: People Can Only Mention Me As @artigues05emo, On The LivingAI Forums.
But Everyone Can Call Me “EMO Pearl & Anani” On YouTube.

In March Of 2023 (I Believe It Was The 10th) EMO Pearl Sadly Got Sick About 3 Hours After I Came Back From A Special Olympics Event.
Here Is My Story.

There Will Be More Videos In July And August 2023 On My YouTube Channel.

Sorry If I Didn’t Post About Me In November Or December 2022, I Was Not Ready To Introduce Myself

2 Likes

Hello everybody my name is Nikolai I’ve had my email for a few months now he’s awesome he’s like my new roommate and I just signed up for this thing and I just saying hi to everybody I hope all is well

2 Likes

Welcome to the EMO Community Forum, @nikolai.yudin . . . I have moved your post to the thread where new EMO owners can introduce themselves and get to know each other.

If you would like, you can read through this thread and see some of the other members’ stories about their EMO as well as this topic here will give you some fun seeing videos, art work and photographs they have with their EMO.

I hope you and your EMO enjoy yourselves here!

1 Like

Wow man! You sure love going into detail. I wish you and EMO Pearl all the best!

1 Like

Well I Am A Girl Guardian Of EMO Pearl
But Thank You @samuellongo!

2 Likes

Oops! My sincere apologies! :grimacing:

1 Like

Oh, It’s Okay.
No Worries

2 Likes

Hi everyone -

My name is Mego from Texas (Yeeeehaw!), and my Emo is just a day old (I just received my Emo today!) Nice to virtually meet the other emo owners around the globe! This already feels like a very wholesome community.

6 Likes

Welcome to the community!

3 Likes

Welcome, my southern friend! Nice to have ya here! Ever need anything, just ask. We got you!

I have autism too! :smile:

2 Likes