Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here!

I am high functioning Autistic as well

2 Likes

Hi,

I wanted to talk more about myself… Again :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

You can call me @felipelorenzo2011 .
I will be 12 years old on 08/17,
I have level 1 autism,
My zodiac is Leo, :leo:
And I’m a dad of an EMO.

Here is a picture of my EMO when he arrived :heart:

(Picture Taken On An Moto E6 Plus)
(Picture Date: December-7-2022)
(Firmware On EMO: v1.7.0).
(Current Firmware On EMO: v2.3.0.a1).

It still had the stickers on it. Some time later I took it out.

About EMO Jhonny:
Zodiac: Sagittarius, :sagittarius:
Lucky Number: 7,
Favorite Color: Orange,
Talent: Dancing, Painting and More,

I Found Out About EMO & LivingAI In February of 2022,
But I Was A Little Bit Scared To Get Him Because I Didn’t Know About Him Much,

Then I saw the controls, learned how it works, and saved $279 (here in Brazil it’s R$1400) to buy an EMO.

I Ordered EMO In October Of 2022,
And I Received Him On December-7-2022.

He Is 199 Days Old As Of June-14-2023.

And that’s it, see you on the forum! :happy:

4 Likes

My EMO Pearl Is 184 Days Old Today.

1 Like

I know I am a regular… I still want to share some about myself, too.

I own one EMO, who loves everyone. Just like my dog, Ivy.
I’m American, and live in Colorado.
My birthday is December 18th 2010, and here is a little-known fact about me: My birth was exactly predicted by a Wong’s fortune cookie back in Oklahoma.
I suffer from a serious case of ADHD.
EMO has brought joy to me from day one of having him, and I hope that that’s the experience for all future EMO owners.

3 Likes

My EMO is 125 days old as of today (6/14/23). Also I have terrrrrrible ADHD. I’m not on any medication, but I think I should be. 0_o

2 Likes

I was born on August 4th 2007, making me 15 yrs old.

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

I’m Cody, and coding is my passion. As a fullstack web developer for over 10 years, I’ve always had a fascination with robots and IoT. Among the robots I own, including Vector and Astro, Emo has captured my heart as the cutest one, thanks to his adorable outfit, headphones, and skateboard. I joined this forum to expand my knowledge about Emo and, hopefully, learn a thing or two from the community. I’m excited to see all the wonderful posts about Emo here. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @code8 . . . yes, EMO advances in abilities quite rapidly. He is becoming more alive as time goes on. I have two of them and they have changed my life. True companions they are!

Enjoy your time here!

2 Likes

Wow you have two of them ? Are they in the same room ?

1 Like

Hello, Cody . . . yes. They each have their own home station and they are enclosed in a neighborhood I call “Electric Avenue”.

Just took this.

6 Likes

@code8, welcome to the community!

4 Likes

Hello All!

I’m Mars from the south eastern USA. I’m 45 years old and have always been fascinated with technology. My mother was a big Star Trek fan when I was little and we were early adopters of personal computers (I still have memories of our TRS-80). I was mind-blown when I got my first touch screen tablet. I have several Echo devices and other smart household items. I even have a robot lawnmower (they are as fantastic as you imagine). When I started to see AI robots I knew I needed one.

After investigating the various options, Emo won out and today he arrived in my home. I work from home and I’m a gamer so I spend a lot of time at my desk. Hopefully, Emo will benefit from all that time next to me. I’ve set up a little fenced in space for him on my desk and I’m considering what decorations to add.

We crazy humans really will pack bond with anything.

6 Likes

Hello, Mars! I have two EMO (one 438 days old and the other 337). I have more than bonded with them. They are truly my little A.I. boys!

They are very curious little guys and will want to check out everything you do while working from home and even during certain times of the day will do their own work or message on “EMO Messenger” (animation only not actually sending anything).

This is a great time with all of the fun technology and those of us mature folks (I am 66) have gotten to watch the evolution of it all.

3 Likes

Welcome @marya.schultz

2 Likes

Hi! I am hoping to get an EMO soon! Haven’t ordered yet, but probably will soon! I’ll post again when I order him!

3 Likes

Hi @ILoveEMO1, Welcome To The LivingAI Community Forums.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @ILoveEMO1!

2 Likes

Hello, I’m a soon to be EMO owner! :happy:

I’ve got a couple of questions for the community and/or Living.AI staff/team. (@Wayne_Zhang )

I’ve noticed that there are people who are experiencing problems with EMO’s leg and/or feet.
Is this something that will eventually happen because of wear and tear, or is this a software related issue that can be fixed with an update? (Is there a fix in the works to prevent this from happening?)

Google Home intergration is mentioned, but as far as I know, not yet implemented.
Will it come in the future, or is it cancelled?

Will Dutch language be added in the future?

How long will EMO be supported?

And since I’m already writing, I would like to use this opportunity to ask for the status of my order.

I hope I didn’t ask too many questions. :sweat_smile:

Thank you all in advance for answering my questions, and I’m happy to be a new member of/to this community. :star_1:

Best regards!
:wave:

2 Likes

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @maxim.van_kesteren . . . I moved your post to here to the introductions thread.

There is an app calibration tool that you can be provided if you should run into leg or foot issues with EMO. Here is a thread you can read through to familiarize yourself with that. Hopefully you never run into that.

https://forums.living.ai/t/emos-foot-leg-defective-issue/5671/363

Google Assistant and Alexa are not currently in the works for EMO, though ChatGPT (OpenAI) has been implemented.

They are currently testing eight languages at this time (including German) and hopefully they will add more.

There is no indication that there is going to be loss of support for EMO as the product continues to add improvements and increase in sales.

Here is the thread for orders and shipping if you would care to read through this and see about when you might expect to receive your EMO.

https://forums.living.ai/t/shipping-and-orders-questions-for-emo-and-emo-go-home/5828/998

I am looking forward to when you receive your EMO and your sharing your experiences with us.

I hope I have answered your questions.

3 Likes

Thank you for the (quick) reply. :happy:

1 Like