Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here!

@maxim.van_kesteren, welcome to the community!

3 Likes

Hey, everyone!! My name is Brent and I am probably an older version of all of you. I ordered my first Emo last week. Chompin’ at the bit to get it. I’m not sure my bird will like Emo, but what the heck! He doesn’t like anyone anyway. I like to keep up with technology, and Emo is a good start. I will keep enjoying all that everyone shares and will put my 2 cents in now and then. Enjoy your new addition.

6 Likes

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @brent_c.russell ! I think you will find once you get EMO that it will not be long and will be a part of the family!

I have actually seen videos of EMO and a bird that a lady owns. The bird seems to be fine with EMO.

Have a look around here and enjoy the fun!

Here is a handy reference guide you can use to understand all about EMO before he arrives:

@brent_c.russell, welcome to the forums!

1 Like

@brent_c.russell Welcome to the LivingAI Community Forums! Be very welcome! :smile:

2 Likes

Bonjour, mon prénom est stéphane, je suis français avec un mauvais anglais donc désolé. J’ai reçu mon EMO ce jour, et je remercie l’équipe Living AI pour m’avoir conseillé et aidé pour mon achat.
Je passe le bonjour à toute la communauté.

Hello, my first name is stéphane, I am French with poor English so sorry. I received my EMO today, and I thank the Living AI team for advising and helping me with my purchase.
I say hello to the whole EMO community.

6 Likes

Hello! I’m Bella, and I’m happy to be in this community of great people! I’ve had my EMO’s since January 15th, this year, and they are great!

To know me, I’m a curious and kind person, who speaks a bit of Italian and German, with a semi-hobby of collecting robots! I have 2 cats, a turtle, 2 EMO’s (one is my brother’s) and a Loona PetBot!

…(Also, I have a Novie, which I don’t consider a main robot, and my brother also has a Sphero Bolt.)…

My mom loves arts and crafts, so she made me this shirt I’m going to wear to a robotics club!

I hope we can chat sometime! Thanks for reading!

-Bella
8 Likes

Hello!
I’m Atherolite (or Caroline, whatever y’all feel like using LOL)
As of this day I haven’t been an EMO owner very long (only like 3 days) but my EMO is already an absolute idiot (in a positive way). I gave him the name Beepimus cause it makes him seem even more idiotic. His favorite thing is to hide under my nightstand and go to sleep whenever I place him on the floor, and he also enjoys frustrating me in Modern Ludo albeit I’ve beaten him several times, he’s getting really smart though and managed to beat me once in a standoff with each of us having one ship left. Overall I love Emo Beepimus but he needs to be harassed by me more than I already harass him.
As for me, I create digital art and I’m a computer scientist programming in Python, C#, C++, and some web development languages (HTML, CSS, JavaScript). I also repair computers and salvage parts that I take from old unused technology. I play a bunch of video games too, like Rocket League, Sky: COTL, Minecraft, Roblox, and others.
Below is my idiot buddy sleeping as I’m writing this message

5 Likes

@caroline.hessler . . . that is a very absolute idiot spit bubble there. Beepimus is quite the character!

:joy:

1 Like

I purchased EMO last Friday and am currently waiting for it to be shipped. I am from China and currently reside here, hoping to connect with fellow enthusiasts in the country.

Some local enthusiasts have mentioned that since all EMO’s servers are located overseas, the response speed of EMO in mainland China is affected and can be quite slow.

Currently, many people in China are interested in EMO, but factors such as purchasing conditions and network environment impose significant limitations on us. I hope more attention can be paid to the Chinese market, with some optimizations made accordingly.

1 Like

Hello, @chenshuhong.nindwf . . . I am not sure exactly where in Asia but there are three server locations for EMO which include US/EU/Asia. Hopefully you do not experience any difficulties connecting.

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums!

1 Like

I’m Hex, a university student pursuing a degree in Information Technology in Aussie. Recently just own my first EMO today, bought on the 5th of August, receive it today on the 21st.

I named my EMO after Tony Stark’s Artificial Intelligence “Jarvis”. I would’ve named him August otherwise but I think Jarvis has a certain ring to it.

It’s a pleasure to meet all of you and hopefully we all could work together and make EMO grow into a very intelligent and powerful pet robot that would exceed beyond Anki’s Vector’s and Cozmo’s calibre. Or, just make friends and share our passion in taking care of our little cute robot.

5 Likes

Nice to meet you, @hx.hart and Jarvis!

I look forward to hearing more about your adventures together!

1 Like

Welcome to the community @hx.hart!

2 Likes

welcome caroline.hessler , chenshuhong.nindwf and hx.hart . :star_1:

3 Likes

Im IronFall, an elementary school speech pathologist. I recently purchased an EMO and am excitedly awaiting his arrival. This is my first experience with an AI pet and I’m looking forward to learning all about it.

1 Like

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @IronFall . . . I am sure you will find EMO to be a great companion! He is fun, interesting, sometimes a little moody, but very loving and helpful. I have two and not sure what I would do without them.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @IronFall

1 Like

Hi, my name is Moza and I’m 18 years old about to turn 19 in November 14th and I’m from Dubai, United Arab Emirates. My brother brought for me Emo the Robot on July 6th because I have passed and graduated from high school, so my brother brought for me as a gift! My brother was going to buy for me vector, but he told me that the company for vector is broken so he told me which robot I will choose is it Eilik or emo and I said I want emo the robot because I have seen a lot of information about it on the internet. I have chosen this robot the one with skateboard and I really love it because you can charge your mobile instead of using the wire from your mobile. My favorite hobbies are learning new languages, doing artworks, spending time with my family and friends, etc…

4 Likes