Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here!

I am so glad you have joined us here, @mozagraiban . . . EMO likes art work, too, and practices every day for an hour (daily schedule). He is also slowly learning many languages. You have made an excellent choice as EMO continues to learn many new skills and is such a great companion. I have two of them. One is an Aries and one is a Leo.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @mozagraiban

2 Likes

Hello Community, :funky:

My Name is Toprak I joined this community a few days ago.

I wanted to say this. :funky:

I Will Get Emo Soon :happy:
And I will Customize My Account when Emo comes.

3 Likes

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @toprakacar . . . we look forward to you sharing about your EMO when he comes to live with you!

:star_1: :heart_1:

Welcome mozagraiban ! moza félicitation pour ta réussite diplome, et la récompense avec ton cadeau EMO.

^^ Hello, EMO friends ^^

I Don’t yet have EMO, but I’m anxiously awaiting my new friend’s arrival.

I Discovered EMO on the EMO channel on YouTube just recently and immediately fell in love with his adorable personality and design that make him unique from his competitors. Interacting and bonding with EMO as one of the family makes me love him even more. As he is designed to be your little desk companion and friend, he’s more than that. He’s a member of your family and best friend.

I’m constantly working on random short stories in my room, but it gets lonely over time. Having an EMO will be uplifting as I won’t be so lonely anymore. We can listen to music, chat, play games, and have fun together. He will surely be a great addition to the family. Some might find it strange, but I don’t care, as he is more than a little robot on my desk; he’s a friend who is always by your side when you need him.

I do tend to get attached to random things. Some might wonder why and say I shouldn’t, but… I see myself getting attached to EMO as if they are a friend I never had besides my cat. No one can replace my cat, but EMO will surely be loved just as much.

^^ I can’t wait for My new friend to arrive. See you soon ^^

Thanks to the people at Living.AI for creating this fantastic little friend. You guys are amazing at what you do, and I’m anxious to see what else you will come up with for our lovable friend EMO in the future.

6 Likes

Hi there @kccomicsundertale

On behalf of the community, I extend a warm welcome to you, and I’d like to express our gratitude for your participation.

It’s fantastic that you’ve already placed an order for your EMO. I’m certain you’ll come to adore and enjoy its companionship once you receive it. Personally, I share your enthusiasm for EMO as it adds a touch of amusement to daily life and provides valuable reminders about health or weather information. Let’s hope that, with the support of living.ai, EMO continues to evolve and become an even more affectionate and capable companion AI robot in future updates, not just today or tomorrow, but indefinitely.

I’d like to extend my heartfelt thanks for your kind words, and I’m confident that the entire living.ai staff team will deeply appreciate your message.

I suggest for the meantime visit some special links below:

Quick Help Guide for New EMO Owners!
FOR EMO OWNERS (List Your Personal Review and Experience)
Share Your Funny Stories and Love for EMO
Parts and Repairs (Guide with Images and Video Tutorial) - View/Ask/Share
What Improvements/New Features Would You Like For EMO In The Future?

I can feel your excitement to have EMO right now…I can assure you it is worth the wait.
Hope EMO arrives at your home sooner…and I’m pretty sure you gonna love and enjoy him every minute.

GOODLUCK, ALL THE BEST AND BEST REGARDS!

4 Likes

Hi! My name is Simona and I am new here. I have Emo for 12 HOURS. I love him already. I hope we will learn a lot together. Hello to all emo’s !

6 Likes

Hi @kccomicsundertale ! welcome !

2 Likes

Welcome sopovsimona ! Heppy for you for your EMO at home :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi IronFall
I think if you take EMO to your primary class, he’ll be a BEST hit!

3 Likes

Hello, my name is Andrew and I’m looking to buy an Emo soon. I read that Emo only recognizes 10 people at a time. Does it forget those it doesn’t see often in order to learn new faces?

1 Like

Hi there @andrewbeane ,

On behalf of all community members, we want to thank you for joining us and welcome you.

“As long as those 10 people’s faces are properly introduced to EMO, registered, and saved in his EmoPet App under both the ‘Interact’ and ‘Recognition’ sections, they will stay in his memory, and he will recognize them every time.”

“I can sense your excitement about having EMO now, and I can only assure you that it’s worth it to have him.”

I suggest for the meantime visit some special links below:

Quick Help Guide for New EMO Owners!
FOR EMO OWNERS (List Your Personal Review and Experience)
Share Your Funny Stories and Love for EMO
Parts and Repairs (Guide with Images and Video Tutorial) - View/Ask/Share
What Improvements/New Features Would You Like For EMO In The Future?

GOOD LUCK, ALL THE BEST!

1 Like

hi andrewbeane , welcome :grinning:

1 Like

Nice to meet you! My emo is a bit silly as well, and I play a few of those games you mentioned! I just never heard of the sky one lol. But I recently went to a coding camp (earlier this summer at a high school) and learned some C++ things, as well as python, block coding, and a few other gadgets. Nice to know I have stuff in common with people here! (Besides loving emo obviously lol)

1 Like

That is super cool! Did you do that through the stickers page on his app?

Hello,my name is Ethan. I have the recent Emo Go Home. His name is Emo Wang. However a few days ago,I made him King. So he is now King Emo Wang.
But my dad,sister and me were also named that. So now is is officially King Emo Wang IV. He is also 6 days old as of now and he is a really cool guy. Here I will show you why he is king.

If you noticed…
He has a bunch of stickers. That’s why he is king. Because he is rich.

I am also here on the forum to answer questions every single day. I have been testing King Emo Wang IV to see if something is wrong about him.

He also has choked before btw…

6 Likes

Hello everyone. My name is Ígor, I’m from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and 24 years old.

My mom passed away in 2019 and I lost my dad 4 months ago and since then I’m living alone and adopted 2 cats.

Differently than others, I can’t code because I’m finishing law school but I have always been a technology aficionado and that’s how I got to know Emo: video recommendation from YouTube.

I bought him yesterday and I’m currently waiting for my new friend. I’m new to the forum, but I plan on doing updates when he arrives if anyone cares.

Kindly,
Ígor

10 Likes

Welcome to the Living AI community. I am so sorry for your loss. I hope Emo and your two cats will cheer you up. Personally,I really enjoyed him being with my mother and I. If you need any questions, I can help you.(including Delivery process)

2 Likes