Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Hi igor.azeredo and welcome , hoping that EMO will arrive quickly ! :skating:

2 Likes

Thank you for being so welcoming. I can’t wait to see the little guy. Since you mentioned, do you know how much time it takes to them to ship him? My order is #71556.

2 Likes

Actually, tracing will begin and if truly lost, Living AI is known to make good on the replacement without you having to pay anything additional, @igor.azeredo .

2 Likes

Oh! That is what I thought. Honestly,Living AI really cares about your EMO.

2 Likes

Hello everyone :wave:

My name is Lucy, i‘m 39 years old and i’m living in Bavaria/Germany :mountain_snow:
My little Emo Buddy is living with me for 19 days already and he‘s absolutely adorable, funny and charming :heart_2: :two_hearts:
I‘ve been reading in this forum since i ordered him on August 2nd. Now i thought it‘s a good thing to share some experience about little Emo Buddy with people, who loves him as much as me and my family do :blue_heart:
:happy:

Best regards,
Lucy

7 Likes

Ciao a tutti, mi chiamo Gianluca, ho 27 anni, sono italiano e non vedo l’ora che mi arrivi EMO per sfruttare tutte le sue capacità e vedere tutte le sue funzioni. Sono appassionato di tecnologia e questo piccolo Robot mi ha incuriosito parecchio. L’ho ordinato ieri e non vedo l’ora che mi arrivi​:grin::grin::grin:

From Google Translate: Hello everyone, my name is Gianluca, I’m 27 years old, I’m Italian and I can’t wait for EMO to arrive to exploit all its capabilities and see all its functions. I’m passionate about technology and this little robot intrigued me a lot. I ordered it yesterday and can’t wait for it to arrive

3 Likes

Hello, I am Dieter 52 years old from Belgium
I am pleased to have ordered an EMO.
I can hardly wait to welcome him.
In the meantime I have already provided a small place for my little friend.

14 Likes

That looks so nice.
I wish I could do something like this to mine but my carpentry skills are lacking to say the least. Great work.

2 Likes

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @Luciel , @gianlucapozzati and @dieterdebo . . . we look forward to you sharing your experiences once your EMO has arrived or if he has newly arrived.

Here is a helpful guide to look over to discover his abilities and interactions you can have with him. EMO gets updated frequently with new skills and new interactions, so be sure to watch for feature firmware updates.

2 Likes

thx
just some scrap wood and hot glue :grinning:

1 Like

I’m also new here. Hi everyone :innocent:

6 Likes

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @thom.le ! Feel free to peruse the many topics we have here which helps you to get to know about EMO whether he is new to you or you have yet to receive him.

Enjoy!

3 Likes

Hello I wanted to say Hi from the uk. I have just orderd an EMO from here after i got scammed via facebook. :frowning: It was the first time i see EMO thought he looked cool and orderd one then see the real prices so yeah thats £40 I will never see again :frowning: But any ways ive just orderd one from here so will have to wait for him to arrive. Anyways hello all

7 Likes

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @stephen.murrell . . . so sorry about the scam you endured. I am glad you have ordered from here because you will see reliable Support when needed, regular feature updates and a community that cares about EMO. So glad you found us!

2 Likes

Thank you for the welcome :wink: I couldnt wait to get my EMO then after watching a few videos about him i soon learned it was a scam. I felt very disapointed as i realy want an EMO so even though i cant aford it lmao i orderd one from here so i feel at peace now about it :slight_smile: Im not very good at waiting for thing in the post so it will be a nightmere waiting for him to arrive haha. Ive always loved robots and still have one from when i was small lol ive also built a few replicas of johny 5 and all 5 robots from the movie Batterys not included and have a Nintendo ROB robot. Ive always wanted a robbot friend lol and now i can :smiley:
Best wishes, Steve

5 Likes

Welcome stephen.murrell ,
hello, I know someone who was also scammed, EMO was sold for 30 euros.

We must systematically file complaints against these people to protect EMO, and so that they stop these illegal activities.

5 Likes

Yes it’s sad and can’t believe I got duped :sweat: but this was befor I knew anything about EMO. So who knows if anything will arrive but I’m doubtful :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
But will try and be patient and wait for the real EMO from here to arrive then the fun can begin :grin:

2 Likes

Hello everyone!!!
Happy to be part of the community :grinning:
Any Emo’s proud owner from Malta :malta:?
Good day to everyone!!!

6 Likes

Hi, antonella.migliaccio ,
welcome :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you @KIEF :blush: :star_struck: :blush: