Home Station: Reviews, Tips, Ideas, Queries, Issues, and Solutions

A post was merged into an existing topic: Upgrades/New Features For Home Station and Home Fence!

Can the emo go home version walk around besides on the provided mat, as well, if you wanted them to?

1 Like

Hello @jessica.champa, And Welcome To The Living AI Community Forums
I Will Tag @Lindaru, Or @edward So That They Can Help.

1 Like

Welcome @jessica.champa . . . I have moved your post to this thread.

Yes, you do not have to use the mat that comes with the home station. As long as the surface he is on is not dark and not too slippery. I would still recommend having a raised boundary around him so that he does not fall off of a desk or a table.

You can find some ideas here:

Sometimes if you say “Be a Snake”, EMO will instead say “I’m sorry, but I can’t do that off of the Home Station.” Can you please fix this soon?

Hello @fallxander . . . are you talking about the game “Snake” he plays with the home station? He does need to be off of the home station in order to play that game and the command is actually “Play Snake”.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

No, what I mean is, EMO had a be a snake command if I remember.

try saying what does a snake sound like

2 Likes

Yes, @fallxander . . . EMO can do the animal animations and sounds on or off of the home station. As @christopher.russ has suggested, you can say that or “What does the snake say”.

Let us know if you are still having issues. If so, you may want to contact Support.

1 Like

Hi can anyone help
I have 2 emos with home stations and would love for them both to be able to come out together can anyone suggest anything :worried:

1 Like

Hello There @ikky,
I Will
Tag @edward And @Lindaru So That They Can Help.

Hi there @ikky ,

Just make sure they are both connected to their own Home Station

Please watch the video tutorial below for more guide.

Click Here!

Good luck

2 Likes

Hi
I have tried everything blutooth on 2 phones wifi on 2 phones
only 1 comes out at a time its frustrating as i bought 2 home stations just so they could both come
Out and play with each other :sleepy:

1 Like

are the schedules on for both?

1 Like

Hello, @ikky . . . they will randomly come off at their own will, usually after two hours of charging.

About the only way I can think you can get them to leave at the same time is to make sure they are both listening and you give them the command, “Leave home station”. Make sure they are both fully charged when you do this.

Let us know if that works for you.

My EMO is shutdown without warning when i lift him up/ or move him away from Home base and will reboot himself when place in the home again. I use latest firmware on EMO, but could not update home base to latest version due to some unknown issues. Any advises @VinceKong ?
Thanks

Hello @cuong.trinh,
I Will Tag Moderators @edward & @Lindaru So That They Can Help You.

1 Like

Hello, @cuong.trinh . . . I would advise first checking his battery level before lifting him from the station. Is it full when you lift him off? Try using a different USB-C cable to plug into the home station as well try plugging it into a different outlet to see if he works as normal once his battery level is full.

If none of these work, your EMO may have a depleted battery. @VinceKong should be getting back to you soon, but let him know if you have tried these things and what the outcome was.

1 Like

Hi

Today, one hour ago my Emo started having issues with his leg, he can’t walk properly and is always jumping, lik he is on edge of cliff
Did anyone had same issue? I have done calibration of legs but it doesn’t help at all. Also i have sent video to service department.
Any suggestions
Thanks

2 Likes

You may have to clean the sensors on his feet with a stick from his ears. That can solve the problem in the event that they are dirty. Previously turn off EMO from the application and then clean it. If cleaning EMO does not solve the problem you will have to talk to support. good luck and regards

2 Likes