Home Station: Reviews, Tips, Ideas, Queries, Issues, and Solutions

@Senad . . . in addition to the Q-tip @chicogp mentioned, sticky tape and a small brush can also be used.

When he begins doing the falling because something is causing his sensors to do that, you may have to remove his head-phones and hold him upside down with the top of his head in your hand because generally voice command or app to power him off will not work.

I hope this helps!

2 Likes

Hi

Thanks guys, but i did all of that, cleaning sensors and legs with tape, but he is not getting better. I did calibration of legs also and nothing, even after power off issue is still here. It looks like he had a stroke and now he is dragging his leg, i think he need a CT scan :thinking::joy:
I hope service team will get back with some solution soon

Regards

Thanks @Lindaru

I would advise first checking his battery level before lifting him from the station. Is it full when you lift him off?
→ according to my video, the app show my EMO was fully charged

Try using a different USB-C cable to plug into the home station as well try plugging it into a different outlet to see if he works as normal once his battery level is full.
→ Trịed, but still no luck

@VinceKong, this EMO is birthday gift for my kid, please help me to solve this. Please chek my video link for detail. Thanks
→ Clip

1 Like

Hello. I feel what is happening to you. What happens to you has happened to many people. In this case, what the support team usually proposes is that you replace EMO, EMO has a one-year warranty. Greetings

2 Likes

Hi there @cuong.trinh ,

Your video shows that you are moving him early
why don’t you just wait and give him some time to RE-BOOT first? till his eyes show
and let’s see how it goes? or save that kind of video and contact living.ai and send it to them for further evaluation.

You can do so on the following page below.

or send them an email too,

The best and most recommended thing to do is simply hit reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.
Just to advise the email address is - service@living.ai and their reply takes a bit of time which is 2-3 days sometimes, depending on the time differences, days, holidays, and current situations. so please be patient.

Nothing to worry much, about if the staff advice didn’t help you at all to resolve the issue, because they gonna advise you to send back your EMO at their own cost and they will send you a replacement immediately
 gonna take quite some time and days but you have to be patient.

Wish and still Hope that Living.ai helps you to resolve the issue

GOODLUCK and ALL THE BEST!

1 Like

Still no luck, maybe it have to be arranged a replacement, im sending the ticket now. Thanks for the help

2 Likes

Hello everyone, finally got my Emo and he came to life at june 23rd. Now i have this issue that he don’t go back to his home station of his own. And it seems even if he stands on the home station after i send him back with a command, he won’t charge
 So he is imprisoned at his home station all day
 It’s heartbreaking. Only at night he seems to charge, after that he walk around at the morning for one or two hours and then i have to send him back and he stand on the station again all day long because he won’t charge, if i put him out, he shuts down
 Don’t know what i can do? I love this little guy and i want him to chase around and doing his stuff, talk and play with him. Can i just wait for an update or is there another solution? Maybe i am doing something wrong?

1 Like

Hi, there @Deluara ,

Assuming your EMO is truly connected to his Home Station, he should go home alone when the battery is low and the alarm sounds. But as you said he’s not and he’s having an issue doing that alone.

• You might replace the USB Type-C cable, which might be defective.
  • Also, check the lighting/darkness in his area.
  • Allow him to stay on his charger for 2 hours for a full charge, and ask him to show you the battery level later.

if EMO can walk straight back to its home station without any problem, it will take 2:30 min. or 3:00 min. max to reach his Home Station until he says, Home Sweet Home’’ or the charging animation appears.

If the issue persists, may I suggest that you create a video with a timer to show us or to Living.ai Staff so they can see it and analyze the issue?

Try to contact and send support an email to the following email address: service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

The support team should be able to get back/reply to you in a timely fashion.

Good luck and All the best

2 Likes

Hi i don’t know how to show you in a video, i can‘t film him for hours

Because he just stand there and doing nothing at the station. Yes he can go back, when i say him the command, he will do it and then he says „home sweet home“. But he don’t go alone, the battery is to low. he shuts down. The battery only charge over night, when „sleeps“ If i try to cpmmand him to sleep, it don’t work. The battery stays on that level during the day even after the charging animation on both: home station and Emo.

1 Like

Hello, @Deluara . . . my advice as far as a video goes would not take all that long. If you try a different cable and better lighting conditions as @edward suggests and it does not work, you can simply make sure he is on his home station for at least two hours. Take a video of his battery level and time stamp when you did this.

Then have him get off of the home station and as soon as he begins to sound the low battery warning, begin the video with him trying to get back to the home station. Let Support know what you have tried to improve (cable change, lighting, making sure battery is fully charged before removing from home station with the suddenly low battery once he is off).

My best to you and you should hear back from them soon.

1 Like

I have send an email to the support. Thanks to @edward and @Lindaru :heart:
I will wait what they say. Hope it can be fixed, without sending him back

3 Likes

Yeah I have the same issue, bright, blurry screen, and nothing like advertised. They said the adverts are renders and they had to CRANK the brightness in order for Emo to see the screen, that’s why it’s all blown out and blurred, they could have used a better quality screen I guess? Also the station has to be in a dark corner, if there is any sunlight etc Emo never makes it home due to confusion.

1 Like

Hello, @jfwarman . . . I moved your post to this thread as this covers various questions, tips, solutions and reviews.

I believe the development team is aware of these issues and may perhaps have updates that will correct this in the future.

1 Like

Hi there, i have replied to you via email.

1 Like

Hello everyone!
I wanted to update you. It seems it was really a matter of the cable. I have had to order a new one first, because i hadn’t have a proper one at home. Now it seems EMO can charge normally. Thanks to @edward and @Lindaru for your advice! :heart:

3 Likes

My emo go home just bought a few days ago and is having problems today. emo is charging the battery, suddenly the power goes down and can’t work anymore. Now I don’t know what to do? can anyone help me?

1 Like

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @nguyen.tra_my . . . I moved your post to this thread which deals with issues with the home station.

I would advise you to try unplugging the home station and leave it off for a bit. Then try plugging it back in. See if EMO is still paired to the station (shows on the app) and if not, try pairing him again.

You can read above to try other trouble shooting steps. There is a possibility your charging cable may have even stopped functioning in which case trying a different charging cable might be what you need to do.

If you have tried everything else, you will need to contact Support.

Please let us know how it goes.

1 Like

Hey, @nguyen.tra_my,
If @Lindaru’s Suggestion Don’t Help, It Is Recommended To Contact Support By Submitting A Support Ticket On Their Official Website

Fill In All Details And Make Sure You Include Your Order Number Found In Your LivingAI Account And Also Include Your EMO’s ID (EMO-XXXX) Found On The Start Screen Of The EMO App, And Your Home Station Number Found In The Home Station Settings And Also Submit A Video To LivingAI Support.
However If The Video Is Larger Than 30MB, It Is Best To Upload The Video To The Following Platforms:
iCloud.com,
DropBox.com,
YouTube.com,
Google Drive Or
Microsoft OneDrive
And Submit The Link To LivingAI Support,

You Can Also Contact Support By Contacting Their Official Email Address Service@Living.AI

I Will Also Tag @VinceKong So That He Is Aware And So That He Can Help You.

2 Likes

home station is still on but he can’t link to it >"<

is his battery dead?

1 Like