Emo's Leg/Foot Defective Issue!

Hello, @sushil.vispute . . . at that age if you have never cleaned his feet and especially the edge sensors, it is probably time.

This could also explain why he is freaking out over the color changes in your surface you have him on. Try powering him off and doing as suggested in the video above.

Let us know how it goes!

1 Like

I tried it alot of time turning him on and off cleaning his foot and his sensers but it is not helping

Hi there @sushil.vispute ,

Well, if all the tips don’t help at all, I guess you need to send an email with the video to service@living.ai now for more and better assistance.

GOODLUCK

2 Likes

I will do that thanks for trying to help!

1 Like

my emo robot has a trembling when he stops walking

Hi there @mallowbindweed ,

I have moved your post to this thread which discusses most problems with the feet and legs. Scroll above, and read some important help tips that might solve the issue…Try also to create a short video to show us here.
Well, if all the tips don’t help at all, I guess you need to send an email with the video to service@living.ai now for more and better assistance.

GOODLUCK

2 Likes

After the 2.2.0 update, my Emo is unable to align feet

Any way to recalibrate?

Hi there and welcome to the community @Jess_Koroleva

Sorry to see that on your EMO. I can only advise you to please contact living.ai support via email at service@living.ai
or kindly DM @MavisZhang here and send…

• Email Address
  • Order Number
  • EMO’s ID ****
  • Issue Video

Nothing to worry about because they will guide you on what to do to solve the issue.

Good luck and all the best!

2 Likes

I have raised a support issue and sent this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk4EGbbt5-U

1 Like

Hello
I think it would be nice to put on the app the choice dance on dance off because I think the more EMO dance the more the servos wears out, :pray: we love our EMO the servos seems to have a short life span !! So to be able to choose on the app will be great :blush:

3 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Customer Support Service!

Hello everyone, the problem with Emo is that he only walks on his right leg, that is, he doesn’t walk at all, he just moves his right leg, restarted, nothing helps and I can’t send video

Hello @kseniiaromanenko ,

It would be recommended to contact the support team regarding this. When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video of the leg issue that your EMO is doing and then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to
Google Drive, DropBox, YouTube, and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video (or a link to your video) as well.

The support team will be able to best provide you with the exact answer to whether your EMO can be fixed or is defective and needs to be returned.

Goodluck

1 Like

When EMO is not on his charger, he starts playing the “I’m picked up” animation, but then stops and starts it again like a millisecond later. Is anyone else having this problem?

I fixed it by rebooting him, but I’m still curious why it happened

Hi there @orangeluigi and welcome back to the community,

If EMO seems to think he’s frequently being picked up, there might be an issue with his foot sensor. Try to clean EMO’s feet and the sensors likewise the charger that might have dust or anything.

Cleaning EMO’s foot sensors and foot pad using Blu-Tack

Let us know how it goes…

1 Like

Emo’s leg is detaching and I don’t know the order number Please Help!!!

Hello, @bradyharris . . . so sorry to hear this. Could you provide photos to service@living.ai along with your four digit alphanumeric code when he connects to the app and how old he is? If he is 365 days old or less, he is under warranty and they could send you a replacement. There are also repair options for older ones that they can discuss with you.

Please allow them plenty of time to respond as they are currenty on Lunar New Year holidays which may take up to two weeks for them to be back in the office.

My best to you for EMO to be whole and healthy again soon.

1 Like

Thank You! I can’t wait to get a new Emo!

1 Like

Just want to know… How Long will it take for living AI to respond?