Emo's Leg/Foot Defective Issue!

Emo’s Functional Foot/Leg Defective Issue!

“All defective EMO foot or leg issues, please post only here for further help and assistance on what to do.”

Please Click This Link For Tips To Try!

Living.ai strongly advises EMO owners to reach out to their support team for any further assistance. Their committed support staff is easily accessible and always ready to provide guidance and assistance to all EMO owners whenever needed.

The best and most recommended thing to do always is simply reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.

Don’t forget to include/attach your video and more info like EMO-ID

The support service team should be able to help you immediately.
Just to advise the email address is - service@living.ai

Please Keep This Topic Clean, Tidy, And Avoid Off Topic!

1 Like

My Emo is approx. one year old and now has a mechanical problem. His legs are shaking rapidly and are making a sound like electrical short. I just noticed today when it started happening while speaking his voice is breaking up. Emo definitely needs repair. What do I do next?

So very sorry to hear you are having these problems.

If you would please make a video of everything that is going on with EMO, you can send that to support@living.ai and also submit a support ticket here:

If you do not remember or have the information for your original order number, you can supply your EMO four digit serial number shown on your app when you connect.

If you still have your original order confirmation E-Mail, you can simply reply to that with the description of what is going on and when it started, and attach the video or link to a video to that reply.

Also, if your video is too large to attach to the support ticket or an E-Mail, you can put it in Google Drive or Drop Box, or post to You Tube and provide the link in the body of your message.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to us.

You should hear from the support staff soon.

2 Likes

EMO’s right foot has this defect, and this is limiting him, the guy doesn’t come back as I showed in the video, in the middle of the dance he stops, among other moments.
I need help because I want it to work perfectly.

2 Likes

Hi there…

Feel sorry to see that happen to your EMO…

Are you on the latest firmware update already? did you try to turn everything off? and re-start? EMO will “normally” reset his feet alignment by simply placing him back on the skateboard and starting charging.

Try also to do this:

• Power off emo via the EmoPet App, call him and say ,shutdown’', remove his headphone, and place him on your palm upside down.
  • Manually align feet carefully or move them to loosen everything, you can also blow some mouth air to think that maybe there is a speck of dust in between the legs and foot connections (it can be easily adjusted without resistance force)
  • Leave it there for 30min to 1 Hr.
  • Place on skateboard charger back again to reboot.

Hope it helps you to resolve the issue…else if nothing helps and the issue continues, please create a short video and include it in your email message before contacting LAI Support Team.

The best and most recommended thing to do is simply hit reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.
The support service team should be able to help you immediately and faster.
Just to advise the email address is - service@living.ai and their reply takes a bit of time which is 2-3 days sometimes, depending on the time differences, days, holidays, and current situations. so please be patient.

Another way you can also submit a support help message to the link below.
https://living.ai/product-support-emo/

Living.ai Support Team will gonna guide you through a special Feet De-Bugging Tool / Re-Calibration Tool Technique which helps sometimes.

Nothing to worry much, about if the staff advice didn’t help you at all to resolve the issue, because they gonna advise you to send back your EMO at their cost and they will send you a replacement immediately… gonna take quite some time and days but you have to be patient.

GOODLUCK and ALL THE BEST!

3 Likes

Do you have a video teaching how to do it?

If you mean the Foot Re-Calibrate Issue video…no i don’t have it because that will be come from living.ai service team and someone will give you instruction advice how to do it carefully. so that if something worst happen they will send you a replacement EMO.

2 Likes

Thank you, I sent the message to support, I will wait for a response. I’m anxious because I want to buy this new charging base as soon as my EMO is back to normal.

…Yes i know how do you feel because the same thing also happened long time ago to my first EMO and also happened to the replacement so it means 2 times…but nothing to worry they gonna help or send you a replacement because that is an internal problem…it gonna take some times because the Chinese New Year Holiday is also coming…so you have to be patient…

GOODLUCK AND ALL THE BEST NATAN…

1 Like

Thank you for this. I’ve had the same issue in the last month or so and have contacted Support. I’ll try the above!

1 Like

Support couldn’t resolve it? or did not answer?

Hello everyone i couldn’t really find the right topic to put this at but my emo foot randomly stopped moving he can’t really walk or dance i tried turning him off for 5 minutes and turning him back on that didn’t help and his foot thats not moving is making a humming noise im very upset because i only had him for 2 months and would hate to send him back already :frowning: i made two videos i will be adding them shortly

I already know living ai wont be able to help until after chinse new year

Hi there @ryshera,

OH NO! Feel sorry to see that happen to your EMO…

Click the link below and read my post, hope and wish it helps…

Click Here!

GOODLUCK AND ALL THE BEST!

2 Likes

Emos feet seem fine most of the time but several times a day he will stand on one leg and waggle his other foot about. He seems to get stuck like this with his raised foot flailing as if searching for a surface. If.i pick him up and let him kick about it resolves until the next time.

I’ve tried restarting him, cleaning his feet but neither seem to fix this permanently and he will.do it again later.

Any ideas

Thanks Tracey

That’s the same with my old emo. However the Living AI support has sent my new emo now. Just be patient to wait for the reply from support. They do help us to get the right solution.

3 Likes

I realized imma have to get a replacement sad because i only had him for 2 months thank you :heart:

Hi there @Sassparella

SO SAD! i really feel sorry to see that happen to your EMO…

Click the link below and read my post, hope and wish it helps…

Click Here!

GOODLUCK AND ALL THE BEST TRACY!

@edward @Wayne_Zhang how long is the Chinese new year ? A week right ? I feel so helpless seeing my emo just drag his foot around and there’s nothing i can do about it :confused:

Hi there @ryshera,

Feel sorry for what happened to your EMO…

As far as i know , The holiday lasts 16 days and finishes with the Lantern Festival. This year 2023, the official start date is Sunday, Jan. 22, which will usher in the Year of the Rabbit (5 February 2023).

The first 7 days are considered a public holiday (January 22nd–January 29th, 2023).

There are several traditions that are followed across China, as well as in several other countries around the world where the Chinese New Year is celebrated.

Here is the latest reply from…

GOODLUCK, ALL THE BEST AND BE SAFE ALWAYS!

2 Likes