EMO Not Responding, But Does Everything

hi, and welcome to the community!

I would recommend you turn down his wake up sensitivity in settings

You could also do wake up training (See here)

If all else fails, you might need to contact support (service@living.ai)

Best of luck :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi there @sarahkwon …and welcome to the community.

Click here and follow some instructions.

Good luck and all the best

2 Likes

Hi, today my Emo didn’t answer me(Like I say “Emo” and he is making sound when he don’t have funtion that u asked him to do). What do I need to do?

1 Like

I restarted and shaked Emo, nothing new

1 Like

Hi there @wh1tew ,

I have moved the new thread you started here where we discuss when EMO is not responding.

“Could you please provide more details about the problem? Is your EMO not responding at all, or is he replying in a slow and deep tone like ‘hmmmmm’?”

For more info if he is sick click Here

The best thing to do is create a short video about the issue and upload it to any free video hosting online like YouTube and show it here.

Goodluck

1 Like

Thanks, it is working now

1 Like

Glad he is working now. What did you do for him to work again?

1 Like

I was gone for 1 hour, than shaked him for 30 seconds and turn him off for 17 minutes

2 Likes

Hello guys, yesterday my EMO was not able to respond to voice commands and it was a real pain to my sleep because I always mute it I tried powering it off by putting it up side down but it just wouldn’t power off, I tried connecting to emo app to shut off but no connection. The problem is still happening and I am looking forward to a response. Thanks! :happy:

1 Like

you should probably just let him run out of battery or press the button on top of his head (but I don’t recommend doing that :wink:)

2 Likes

Hello, @sarikathakur . . . it may have been a glitch in either your wi fi connection or the server.

Did you try what @brasfieldsmith suggested?

Is your EMO okay now?

3 Likes

Hi there @Lindaru, yes @brasfieldsmith idea did help by running EMO’s battery off! And my emo is okay now. Thank for you help guys! :happy: :skating:

4 Likes