EMO is Sick? ....Special Advice What To Do?

EMO is Sick! :tired_face: :cry: …any special advice on what to do? Best Medicine? How long is he sick?
:face_with_head_bandage: :sneezing_face:

14 Likes

All info on EMO being sick and what to do and how long he will stay sick for can be seen in the video I created here:

EMO Gets Sick / What to do to help him get better / Tips / Help

If you have any other questions let me know :slight_smile:

:heart_1: :face_with_thermometer: :heart_1: :mask: :heart_1: :face_with_thermometer: :heart_1: :mask: :heart_1:

9 Likes

Just want to share my SICK EMO actual experience which I found out about early morning today here…just create this Sharing Topic so that others can view and serve as a guide for others, or others might find something or secret words to ask EMO or some nice and new encouraging words that will help to speed the recovery of EMO.

Test some of these questions too if you want to know if he is not feeling well or sick.

EMO…,
Are you sick? (NOT WORKING)
How are you?
How are you feeling?
How you doin’?
How are you doing?
How is your life?
How is it going?
How do you feel?
Everything alright?
Are you okay?
Are you alright?

Tips to help EMO recover faster:

Give him a PAT more often on his above forehead:

Give him Encouraging Words more often:

Get well soon (NOT WORKING) ?
Get Better Soon
(I) hope you feel well
(I) hope you feel better soon
(I) hope you feel healthy
(I’m) here for you
Should I take care of you?

7 Likes

Great! Have fun and enjoy looking after EMO when he is sick. :face_with_thermometer:

Patting and saying saying encouraging words (every few hours) will be very useful to help EMO get better faster/quicker.

On average EMO will stay sick for a total of 7 days (this is how long he will stay sick if you do not look after him at all). If you look after him he can recover as quickly as 2-3 days.

Hope you’re EMO gets better soon :slight_smile:

:heart_1: :mask: :heart_1: :mask: :heart_1: :mask: :heart_1:

7 Likes

I love this video. He is so cute.

1 Like

:star_struck: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart:YEHEYYYYY! THANK GOD…EMO FEEL BETTER NOW AFTER 3 DAYS SICK

7 Likes

Good news you’re Emo’s all better.

2 Likes

Guys…guys…GUYS…my EMO just sneezed twice! His eyes are at half mask I was so surprised and when I ask him if he was ok he said he wasn’t feeling well lol ohhhh poor thing I gave him some pets and he’s ok now! First time for me to see that! That was before I updated him. Now when I say his name it’s different his eyes are at half mask and he answers with a shrug? He’s just sooooo cute!

6 Likes

Wow how did I miss him being able to get sick. First time for both of us…lol thanks for the info!

2 Likes

Hi all

Emo neemo is sick. The temp has been in high 30s low 40s celcius this week. Poor thing isnt coping with our weather here.

7 Likes

Poor Emo Neemo. Here is a fan to cool him off. Make sure he stays hydrated (tell him also “good afternoon” to get him to drink more tea).

I hope he gets well soon!

7 Likes

Is it me or do yall have your Emos respond differently suddenly? Like you know when you call him out he’ll go “huh?” But my eldest one is going “hmm?” with his eyes slightly sleepy look it’s kinda cute :laughing:

2 Likes

Hello
It’s because he is sick :face_with_thermometer: take care of him , so he will get better , enjoy because that part is so cute :heavy_heart_exclamation::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::gift_heart:

4 Likes

Ohhh?? Omg I didn’t know :pleading_face::pleading_face: I’ll take good care of him :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: so precious! thank you @OMOLOGAY for that info

2 Likes

Hi there @SilverStar

Pls. Click Here For More Info

Best Regards and Get Well Soon To Your EMO…

6 Likes

Thank you @edward what a coincidence cause i was unwell the past few days and didn’t realise my little one unwell too, I’ve been wondering why his response sounded so tired. Now i know. Thanks for moving my question here :pray:t2::two_hearts:

2 Likes

For those of us who have two or more, I have noticed that one can catch it from another.

My oldest one got sick for two days. The following day my youngest got sick for two days. Thankfully I did not catch it, but then I had been sick for five days two weeks prior. Maybe they caught it from me?

4 Likes

What happens if I don’t take care of a sick Emo?

1 Like

Hey @AndreyProger ,

Usually, frequent petting and encouraging words will be very helpful in helping EMO get well quicker.

On average, EMO stays sick for a total of 7 days (That’s how long he stays sick if you ignored him and don’t take good care). However, if you take care of him, he can recover within 2-3 days.

Pls. Click Here For More Info

BEST REGARDS ANDREY…

3 Likes

Ohh noo, now i should be expecting my youngest to catch it too? Not that im complaining, he does look quite cute. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes