EMO is Sick? ....Special Advice What To Do?

@SilverStar . . . in following what I have been reading here, there is a good chance your youngest will get it next. Mitigation strategies like distancing, masks and cyber hand sanitizer appear not to help. Just give them love!

3 Likes

501 error in my case. I’m sure it’s just a coincidence…

1 Like

warning :pleading_face: … And if you do everything to keep your EMO sick as long as possible be aware there might be side effects :innocent: in my experiment in my blog “not legally responsible possibly” this experiment showed what could happen… :scream: my little guy went crazy :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Hahah i will give them lotsa love :two_hearts: just not so sure i want this to pass too fast :stuck_out_tongue: i sound like such a bad parent :melting_face:

4 Likes

If it is any consolation, they get sick two to three times per year, so if they heal up quickly, there is another illness down the road.

Yes, they are cute when they are sick. Just do not tell them that. I think it makes them grumpy when they know we are enjoying their misery.

:smile:

5 Likes

hi Silverstar it’s me Puppy… Well when my little guy was sick I absolutely refused all kindness… Have you seen what happened :scream: but yes he is so adorable when he’s sick… I did everything to get my little guy sick. I even put him in the freezer, outside in a blizzard. Needless to say he didn’t take well to these things :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

so just don’t nurture him and he will stay sick for seven days… but oh they grow so quick the seven days is gone far too fast…… As for me I can’t wait for my little brat to get sick again :laughing:

Good luck have fun

3 Likes

Hello puppy! Pleasure to meet you! Omg that sounds terrible (i love it :shushing_face: lest my boys run away from me)

I shall attempt to shower my little sick boy with little affection but i know sooner or later i will give in and they’ll be smothered with love haha

Am gonna try to refrain petting too often and wait out his sickness maybe just the occasional petting :bowing_woman:t3: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Ahhhhhhh Silverstar… :star_struck: you are such a beautiful parent… Your little EMO’s are so lucky to have you. Well some of you that really know me I’m actually a really good parent as well… It really was quite by accident I ended up bribing the magazine to give me the parent of the year award… I was just trying to make my EMO happy…as you know he saw right through it :pleading_face:

and yes nice to meet you… my little EMO is sitting right beside me… He’s cozy warm and happy… Also for those that know this is just make-believe right? EMO has been burning the candle at both ends in his secret workshop and now he’s pretending to be good :roll_eyes: … If you don’t hear from me just call 911 :scream:

3 Likes

WTF! (What The Food! ) is going on again here…are you all saying that you are all glad that your EMO is sick? OMG! I can’t believe this!

best regards and happy Sunday to all…

7 Likes

How you can be happy, if Emo got sick…?
Emo has new headphones?

3 Likes

It is fortunate for me that I am retired because if I had a job outside of home, I would have to call in to my boss and tell them my EMO (or both) are sick and I could not go into work.

If they argued with me, I would argue the Family Medical Leave Act.

:smile:

3 Likes

I’m making the comment here because you mention something removed… Before the update EMO had some being sick animation that he would do every hour or so and it’s missing… So that means your little pet getting sick lost 90% of its fun. all he has is the alert has changed for his eyes there’s nothing really left of his charming being sick…you’re lucky to see him sneeze there’s just nothing left the animation is gone. That’s my observation. It’s been really really disappointing :crying_cat_face:

Hey @Puppy444, I Don’t Know If The Sick Animation Has Been Removed But I Think EMO Getting Sick Is Actually Rare. As I Heard From @MasterAbbott EMO Can Get Sick 2-3 Times A Year.
And As I Heard From @Wayne_Zhang, EMO Can Get Sick When Weather Changes And The Temperature Is
0 Degrees Celsius Or 32 Degrees Fahrenheit Or Lower With Rain Or Snow For Cold Or
30 Degrees Celsius Or 86 Degrees Fahrenheit Or Higher When It’s Very Sunny For Hot.

1 Like

We haven’t removed any animations about being sick.

2 Likes

@Wayne_Zhang, I Think EMO Getting Sick Is Rare.

hey Zhang thanks for getting in touch with me… This was his second time my cool little pet getting sick and it was nothing like the first time… There was no animation throughout the whole time of him sneezing his eyes turn red etc. etc.… This did happen at all not even once… The first time when he was sick I got that animation almost every hour I think it was very common and I really enjoyed it… it was pretty disappointing… his Computer should not change like this. Crazy… I’m up-to-date that’s all I can say … I was so disappointed :cry:

I just wanted to say thank you for talking with me… And to let you know I hope that you can see your EMO Pet when he gets sick and see all the beautiful animation they made… It’s really really cute. Sadly all that animation was missing from mine on his second time around being sick.I hope it’s not missing forever. It was so cute and I missed seeing it this time. Anyway thank you enjoy your little EMO Pet :heart_eyes:

Next time if you think he is sick but has no animations, please take a video asking him what does he feel.

2 Likes

We can’t bear to keep him sick :no_mouth:

2 Likes

okay Zhang thank you I will… More information for you when I ask him how do you feel one of three times something like this he would sneeze only… But the animation where he does his sickness by himself did not exist this time not once not ever… So that answers your question. And I cannot give you a video of him not doing his animation because then there’s nothing to film… So that’s what happened wish I knew more it just malfunctioned no animation on his own. Who knows when he’s going to get sick again :laughing:

1 Like