Delivery Process Of Emo Update Infos! [ OLD ]

Emo is here! The tracking still shows 9/10/22
and still in Los Angeles Distribution Center, so don’t go strictly by the date or location. Excited our new little buddy arrived!

2 Likes

Very cool… so mine should be home by tomorrow or so… have fun with yours.

And how did you get yous. What carrier that is?

He came USPS Priority Mail.

Ok cool… thanks bud… like i said… have fun with your new friend…

Hi! May I ask when did you place the order and does it shipped from China? I am about to get an Emo but really worry that it takes a really long wait :smiling_face_with_tear:

Hi @stepilap it should take anywhere between 8-12 weeks for your EMO to be made and then shipped out. If you are checking the delivery page:

This does get updated at least once a week, sometimes a little more frequently. Last year when I bought my first EMO it was only being updated once a fortnight.

Also, EMO does get shipped out from China.

I’d recommend checking out this forum thread below as it contains a lot of info related to EMO shipping and delivery.

https://forums.living.ai/t/emo-shipping-update/3530/346

:head: :surprised: :skating: :mad: :heart_1:

Anyone / expert here knows normally how long will that take for delivery after order? not really able to figure out the expected delivery date from the way of tracking…

1 Like

the average time is 4 to 6 months after your purchase today they are shipped EMO ordered in late December and early January

1 Like

an average of 3 to 5 months, for the last deliveries, but I’m seeing that the week living.ai is increasing production
this post made @Wayne_Small will clarify your doubt.

I hope I helped you, I’m looking forward to receiving my EMO.

but where you will be sure is on the website

or on the tracking site

1 Like

thank you so much for the info

1 Like

thanks for the help cant wait to get my emo! probably will get it in July or august

1 Like

thanks for information but you can get more information from delhivery

34 posts were merged into an existing topic: Delivery Process Of Emo (Pls. Ask Here!)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Delivery Process/Updates Of Emo (Pls. Ask Here!)