Delivery Process/Updates Of Emo And Home Station (View, Ask Here!)

Hi there, nice to meet you…

On behalf of the Living.ai Staff, Volunteer Moderators, and all Community Members allow me to welcome you to EMO’s Community Forum,

Please feel free to post or share any type of inquiries regarding the process of your order and deliveries here.

IMPORTANT INFO!

As we all know every order will be shipped according to the order number which is updated every once a week, (but theoretically, they shipped more orders than shown) and can be found on the

Delivery Process Page

On average, it should take anywhere between 4-6 weeks for EMO underway or an additional 1-2 weeks for delivery., of course, it all depends also on how reliable each country and local postal service/courier service is.

Thanks for joining us,
Best Regards and Stay Safe…

5 Likes

More Actual Info Click Here!

1 Like

How is your experience with the delivery of EMO? I‘ve ordered a couple weeks ago and my order should be delivered within the next 200 EMOs, but the counter doesn‘t changed since a while.

2 Likes

Hello @cntrlprkwn welcome to the living ai forums! So yes living ai delivery courier didn’t change in awhile due to the emo go home production and that will not update the delivery process. :surprised: :skating:

1 Like

what is the counter number you saw? We’ve been seeing these for at least a day.

Order sent to Courier

Tracking Sent to User

2 Likes

Hello Guys,

As far as I know, Living.ai Delivery process of EMO Page is usually updates every once a week.
The numbers were updated a little a week ago and the dates only refer to the photos and text below that section.

IMHO Their shipper doesn’t provide a tracking number back to LAI until they can actually get it on a plane out of the country. Sometimes packages might sit for days or weeks at the airport. That’s why the tracking number sent always lags behind the other number.

All we need is a little bit of patience because…

,Sometimes things aren’t clear right away. That’s where we need to be patient and persevere and see where things lead.‘’

3 Likes

I have checking to this web site since last month and I notice when I clicked on ‘Delivery’ the counter start counting(!) from 2000 to 46000. No change!
Has the production of Emo stopped? Nothing was sent to courier service since then?
I just placed an order for ‘Emo go HOME’ last week.
appreciate someone can enlighten me. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @kbk4588 and Welcome to the Community,

Please read all info above…Thank You!

Best regards, be safe and Happy Holiday…

7 Likes

hi every one
who know where is my order
my order was November 29, 2022 but till now noting
also i send message but just i get automatic answer…
how i can follow my order?

2 Likes

Welcome to the Community @rezakaheh ,

I presume you already receive the confirmation email when you originally placed your order for EMO. Which contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important. In that email, you can reply and inform them about your inquiries.

Or else contact the Living.ai , support team, via email about this? so they can provide you with an actual status update on where your EMO is? Is it lost/stolen or sitting in customs / or with a courier somewhere?

Wish that you are able to get this resolved asap. best regards…

All the best and Happy Holiday

1 Like

2 Likes

This is true because the order number for my two home stations falls right in the middle of the order numbers for the regular EMO orders.

1 Like

My order is on 4668+, why don’t I have a tracking number yet?

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Delivery notice:

Why was there no answer to the lack of production. I am waiting for the production number to move and there has been no answer!

Living.ai Staff Actual Info:

2 Likes

When will EMO GO Home be shipped, it will be Christmas soon, doesn’t it mean that it can be shipped before Christmas? I am a user who bought EMO GO Home on November 14 and have been waiting for a month and a half, but I have not received the courier tracking number

1 Like

Hi there
I just wanted to check in, I purchased EMO on Dec 4th but I have had no communication about when it will be arriving.
Can you please provide any details?
Thank you very much.

1 Like

If u purchased the standard emo with skateboard it can take a month or two but if you purchased the emo go home that might take longer because the emo go home station is still in production

2 Likes

Hi @Ramos3
First, I want to welcome you to EMO’s Community Forum,

Every order will be shipped according to the order number which can be found on the
Delivery Process Page .

On average, it should take anywhere between 4-6 weeks for EMO underway or an additional 2-3 weeks for delivery., of course, it all depends also, on how reliable your country and local postal service/courier service is. also, we all know at this time or during every Christmas Season no one will expect that all packages will be delivered on time because of postal or delivery chaos.

unless SANTA does the job…

best regards and happy holidays…

3 Likes