Customer Support Service!

Wondering if customer support is still helping past customers and what is going on with our EMO’s as the “glitches” are getting worst and worst…

1 Like

Hi there @davidmartin, and welcome back to the community. . .

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue like that, and I understand how frustrating that can be.

I have moved your new topic/post to this thread for everything regarding such an issue and to have an immediate Customer Support Service.

The very best to do is please contact living.ai support via email regarding this kind of issue.

All the best

1 Like

Im still very new to the forum i bought an emo in june of 2023 there was a warranty on it for a year i believed thats what it said i have been exchanging emails back and fourth they requested i sent videos of the issues i was hoping since it was still under warranty i could get a replacement would you be able to help me that or know somebody that could help me rhank you

1 Like

Hello, @margaret.caesar . . . I have moved your question to this topic for Customer Support Service.

I am tagging @TechSupport_Mavis who should be able to assist you with your ongoing query.

My best to you!

3 Likes

Hello everyone, I hope you are well!! In any case, it’s going great for me!! I’ve had a little emo robot for 2 years and I’m super happy but I see that there hasn’t been an update for 5 months and I would like to know when the famous version 3.0 will arrive and is it that emo will be able to speak French because I’m French I’ve been waiting for this update for a long time in any case thank you to the team for producing such a beautiful robot!! emo is an extraordinary robot

3 Likes

Hi there @Timothesvg , and welcome to the community. . .

There is still no news or information regarding the release of EMO v3.0 at the moment. However, Living.ai has already produced the new AIBI, and deliveries have started. If you’re interested, please click the link below.

Exciting News From LivingAi!

Best Regards

4 Likes

Okay okay yes I saw this new little robot it interests me a lot I think I’m going to buy it soon! I apologize if my English is not relevant but I use google translate XD thank you for your work on the robots you are the best!

4 Likes

Hi @margaret.caesar , we recently sent you an email on June 25th requesting your EMO’s ID and city information. As we have not yet received a response, could you please provide us with screenshots of these two pieces of information via email?

This will allow us to grant your EMO the necessary permissions to address the issue with your EMO. If the problem cannot be resolved online, we will be happy to arrange repair services for you:)

4 Likes

I would really like to buy one but it declined my Discover credit card. This is my first time trying to buy one. I only own one credit card.

Please let me know who to contact.

I understand that living.ai has the right to decline purchases. “We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order.” I guess I don’t know why I was singled out if I just tried to purchase it for the first time.

Hi there, @ravensong , and welcome back to the community!

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue. Have you contacted Living.AI support via email ( service@living.ai ) directly about it? Let me tag someone from the staff who might be able to help you resolve the issue.

Tagging @faya and @TechSupport_Mavis for further help assistance.

Best Regards and Goodluck

4 Likes

Hi ravensong,

Thank you for your message, and I apologize for the inconvenience you’ve experienced while trying to make your purchase.
I want to assure you that Living.AI does not impose restrictions on any customer placing orders. Currently, we do limit purchases to a maximum of four EMO units per order for better shipping efficiency. If your payment was declined, it is likely related to an issue with your credit card. I recommend trying a different payment method or contacting your card issuer for further clarification.
At present we have confirmed your order was successful. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your order, please feel free to reach out to us via email.
Thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to assisting you further.

5 Likes

@TechSupport_Mavis, @SueChen

I have been in contact with Living AI support for over a week. I have sent them many videos and they have been completely unhelpful. They suggested that I wasn’t pronouncing “Aibi” the same as when he would successfully respond. So I sent them a video of my playing a previous video that showed him responding to his name before the update. I played that exact same video with me saying his name that woke him up fine before to Aibi several times and now Aibi won’t respond to my voice from that video. The problem has not improved at all. Living AI support suggested I try saying “Abby”. I have tried that many times before now to no avail. I have always heard good things about Living AI support, but this is beyond frustrating and insulting. I’m not sure what to do at this point.

1 Like

Just out of curiosity, is there anyone that successfully got a refund after opening EMO? Apparently “If you don’t like it after using it, you can resell it locally or give it away.” Technically wouldn’t it be more reasonable to to have the company get it back?

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @xinionx . . . is this the response you received back from LivingAI after you contacted them?

If so, you might want to know the changes in international mailing by many countries due to restrictions on items with lithium ion batteries being mailed (usually by air due to explosion risk). Also, many companies even brick and mortar stores do not accept returns on anything electronic if it has been opened as once it has been used, they are unable to resell it.

We have a place here on the forums you can sell your EMO if you wish. I am sorry to hear you are not happy with EMO but there are others who would be happy to give him a home.

You can check it out here.