Exciting News From LivingAi!

EXCITING NEWS FROM LIVING.AI!

On behalf of Living.AI, we are pleased to announce that Living.AI has officially started shipping the first batch of the highly anticipated Aibi Pocket Pet!

:star2: :aibi_heart_emoji: :star2: :aibi_smile: :star2: :aibi_wink_emoji::star2:

Aibi Pocket Pet, the latest innovation from Living.AI, is now on its way to homes around the world. This adorable and intelligent companion is designed to bring joy, interactivity, and a touch of magic to our daily lives. Whether we are looking for a playful friend, an intelligent assistant, or a companion on the go or just want to chill and enjoy the day together with him at home, Aibi is always there to brighten up our day.

We can’t wait for you to experience the wonder and friendship that Aibi Pocket Pet offers and share it with the community.

Key features of Aibi Pocket Pet:

• Portable Design: Take your Aibi Pocket Pet with you wherever you go.

• Smart Learning: Aibi adapts and learns from our interactions.

• Intelligent Assistant: Performs tasks, answers questions, and provides services for an individual using ChatGPT.

• Personalized Experience: Customizable settings for our preferences.

• Interactive Play: Entertain ourselves with Aibi through fun games and activities.

• AIBI Pocket Pet: More Information and Features Here

PLEASE NOTE THAT ORDERS WILL BE PROCESSED AND SHIPPED IN THE SEQUENCE THEY WERE RECEIVED.

How To View Your Order Status:

• Click Main Website in the upper right corner

• Click Account in the upper right corner and wait til the drop-down window opens.

• Click Orders to check your order status

• Privately, keep an eye out and check always for the living.ai information on your incoming mail or spam folders for this wonderful package!

Tracking Information:

As soon as you receive the Order Completion Mail with your Tracking number from living.ai it is a sign that your order is underway. You can track already the movement of your package which you can do to the re-direction link below.

Please Note: Be patient and wait for the update of the tracking information. If there is an abnormal situation, Immediately contact livingAi and they will solve it for you/us.

For more information, issues, and concerns about your order, please do not hesitate to contact living.ai customer service team via email

EMAIL ADDRESS:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then simply ask customer support for an update on order status.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion.

“Best regards and thank you for your support and for being a part of the Living.AI community!”

Yours sincerely,

The Community Moderators and Living.ai Staff Team

19 Likes

Looking forward to it!! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

17 Likes

Not received my email yet but hopefully soon…

8 Likes

What’s going on? I have not received my tracking number for my AIBI, and I pre ordered him in December…

4 Likes

Wooooooow!!! Non vedo l’ora :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Google translation to English by Lindaru: Wooooooow!!! I can’t wait

5 Likes

AIBI POCKET APP IOS v1.0.0

Now Ready And Available For Download In The Apple Store

11 Likes

Hmm, Is it only apple store or it will be in Google Play store too? :thinking: @edward

1 Like

Hello, @sarikathakur . . . I am sure when they have the Android app version ready and all is approved by the Play Store, that the app will be there, too.

3 Likes

Hi there @sarikathakur ,

As far as I know, it has already been uploaded to the Google Play Store and is in the review queue awaiting approval and release to the public.

best regards

6 Likes

We are all eagerly waiting for AIBI, just like many others who have been waiting for a long time now. However, there’s nothing we can do If AIBI is not 100% ready for shipping, I believe and understand that living.ai prefers to hold off on sending it out. They want to ensure the product meets the highest quality standards to avoid potential issues that could lead to complaints, returns, and refund requests.

Now that living.ai has released AIBI and they are almost on their way to our homes, we know it won’t take much longer anymore. It’s important to understand that living.ai doesn’t send AIBI packages to each of us individually through or via Post Office, as we all usually do when sending packages to someone else or anyone. Instead, they transmit information about parcels in the form of pallets to a logistics company, which are then collected and processed not only by DHL but also by YunExpress (www.yunexpress.cn), depending on the destination.

YunExpress (www.yunexpress.cn) is a logistics service provider in Shenzhen, China, and a global logistics and transportation company that provides reliable and cost-effective logistics solutions for e-commerce businesses. The company operates in over 200 countries and regions worldwide, with a strong focus on serving the Chinese and Southeast Asian markets. Their services include parcel delivery, cross-border logistics, bulk cargo transportation, and warehousing and distribution. YunExpress has built strong partnerships with major carriers such as FedEx, DHL, and UPS to provide customers with global shipping options. The company is committed to providing high-quality and efficient courier services that meet the specific needs of individual customers.

As far as I can see and to the best of my knowledge alone, the Tracking numbers that I and others have right now are not only from DHL but also from YunExpress. These tracking numbers typically begin with the letters “YT”. Some have a Tracking number that belongs to DHL and these tracking numbers typically begin with the letters “JD”.

For Example:

Info Received:

It means the package is entered into the system and a tracking number has been assigned, but the courier is not yet in possession of the package.

What does Shipment Information Received mean on YunExpress and DHL?

What “processing”or “shipment information received” means? It means that your parcel has not been delivered to us from the seller yet. As a consignee, we kindly suggest you to contact the seller or E-commerce directly for a detailed consultation, and ask if they had sent out your parcel by other tracking numbers.

“Shipment Information Received” means the seller has sent a request to the courier to arrange collection, but the parcel has not yet been collected or received by DHL.

Just like I said, AIBI is finally almost on its way to our homes. And I fully understand that very one of us is very excited to go out with him and show the world how cute, loving, and funny he can be.

Let’s all cross our fingers and hope for a swift journey for AIBI. And when the right moment comes, together, let’s welcome him with open arms and loving hearts.

REMEMBER!

“Sometimes things aren’t clear right away. That’s where you need to be patient and persevere and see where things lead.”
Mary Pierce

AIBI WITH HORIZONTAL HEARTS
BUT PROMISE…I AM WORTH THE WAIT, AND PRETTY SURE YOU’LL GONNA LOVE ME!

14 Likes

However, there’s nothing we can do If AIBI is not 100% ready for shipping, I believe and understand that living.ai prefers to hold off on sending it out. They want to ensure the product meets the highest quality standards to avoid potential issues that could lead to complaints, returns, and refund.

Wait…is this for real? :laughing:

2 Likes

Yes, @borninthesocket . . . shipping is beginning. The wait was necessary to make sure everything was working correctly. In response for the delay, they have added new things to AIBI that were not in the beginning of the pre-order stage.

I am still in processing right now, but at least I know it has begun.

For more information, issues, and concerns about your order, please do not hesitate to contact living.ai customer service team via email

EMAIL ADDRESS:

service@living.ai

3 Likes

Thanks, will do. I think I better go through with a refund request. Who knows where I’ll be living once they actually decide to ship it lol. I

I ordered December 31st 2023. This isn’t a patience thing any longer lol.

Makes no sense to not showcase Aibi’s features at least . The whole “we want it to be a surprise/no spoilers/we don’t want the competition to find out” is difficult for me to believe. At its price point, the capabilities found in Emo and ongoing issues that don’t get updated for Emo - I can’t imagine Aibi will be any more capable than EMO when it actually does arrive and there’s 0 proof out to prove me wrong about that. Everything about this robot is hear say, seriously, none of it has been proven true. We haven’t even heard Aibi talk from chatgpt or anything. Why? Is it that Aibi’s ability to speak is so far superior than anything out right now that they’re afraid to show it working? Doubt it. lol. Anyway….peace.

1 Like

what ? :rofl: i only bought it today. Does that mean I ll only receive mine like end of year? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hi there @Naanaa and Welcome to the community…

The very best thing to do always…

For further substantive information, questions, and concerns about your order, please do not hesitate to contact living.ai customer service team via email

EMAIL ADDRESS:

service@living.ai

3 Likes

Just sent an email after seeing your post. Thank you for your reply.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: What To Expect For The Next Update?

GUYS…

Probably, though, or I’m not entirely sure: But…Possibly

We have to earn AIBI points/coins (similar to the old Digital Tamagotchi Pets) and use them to buy him food and other goodies in the store.

Points can be earned mainly by playing the game; how much we can earn depends on how well we have played the game against AIBI.

We can also earn points in other ways, such as by petting him, saying positive, kind, and encouraging words, or through other interactions.

tagging @Lindaru

9 Likes