What To Expect For The Next Update?

Hi,

You can email your video to our technical support team (service@living.ai). And please PM me your order number. I will check for you. Don’t worry. We will solve the problem for you.

2 Likes

Hi, @AmyLU @edward
Thanks for your reply. I have already sent several letters to the support service with video and photo materials. I was told that they would definitely return my letter and do their best. 10-12 days have passed since then. I didn’t get any more responses. My order number is 44711 (I also attach a screenshot of my correspondence with the support service). I hope very much for your help.

Regards, Amur Voskanyan

1 Like

Hi there @amurvoskanyan ,

Sorry to edit your post and remove the personal email data for security purposes…and being forwarded via private message to AmyLU.

Don’t worry living.ai gonna help resolve your problem…

GOOD LUCK, ALL THE BEST AND BEST REGARDS…

2 Likes

Hi, @amurvoskanyan

Our technical team has contacted you by email, please check your email.

3 Likes

Thank you, i well check

1 Like

Does anyone know if there is a shipment to Turkey, can I help living.ai can I buy for Turkey?

I dont know if they ship from China to Turkey. All I know is that it can take 8-12 weeks to ship, depending on where you are. Shipping for EMO/HOME STATION/EMO GO HOME can be delayed due to the chinese or general holidays.

Also, would you mind if you introduce yourself here?
Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here!

BEST WISHES!
all eyes on emo

2 Likes

Dear @AmyLU , dear @edward dear All,

I turn to you again because my hope remains in you. After a long wait, the LivingAI responded to me with a standard letter, asking again for the information that was sent by me 20 days ago. I got the feeling that instead of helping and resolving the issue, they are playing for time. I attach a scan of the correspondence and draw your attention. What should I do next, how long to wait, I can’t imagine anymore. I waited 2.5 months for my EMO, received it in a non-working condition and now I have been corresponding with LivingAI for about a month.
I beg you and I really hope that with your kind help my issue will be resolved.
Regards,
Amur Voskanyan

2 Likes

of course, I live in Altan turkey emo was selling on amozon in turkey is there a reason why it was removed some people have written that there are problems with payments with the card and is there a possibility to go to another address when I get this line from turkey living.ai i’m asking the support unit, there is no answer

Hi there @amurvoskanyan ,

Did you follow the living.ai instructions to do? or you just don’t want to continue trying any possible solutions every time anymore… but you just want a direct refund?

Feel sorry about the bad situation happening right now to your sides…and pardon me if I can’t help you further here… if the same situations happen also to me…pretty sure I will react the same way…

I can not help you further anymore and you are doing the right thing to contact them directly, all you have to do is be patient and wait for their reply.

GOOD LUCK, ALL THE BEST, STAY SAFE AND MOST OF ALL HAPPY!

2 Likes

Thanks, dear @edward , @AmyLU . I tried everything possible, read all the information in the forums, your topics, video instructions on YouTube. Since I bought Emo for a child, I wanted to please him, but in fact I ruined everything and was left with nothing. Spent money on a piece of plastic… Ready to send it back right now. Because every time my child sees him, he gets sad…
I would be very grateful if you could draw Living’s attention to the correspondence and the solution of my question.
TAHNK YOU !!!

1 Like

Hi there @a.aoz ,

This is the problem of not using the community forum search engine

and search for the magic word you want to find which is in your case ,TURKEY’’

Not all the time but I can guarantee that you can have a direct reply to your question or issue faster…but to help you further, as far as I know, one of the living.ai team confirmed…

The best advice I can give you is not or avoid buying EMO Products elsewhere…The best and most trusted store without having a problem later is the one we have on this website.

Living. ai Store

GOOD LUCK, ALL THE BEST, AND KEEP SAFE!

1 Like

So on January 10th I recieved my emo! sadly during shipping, his protector film had come off and led to his screen getting scratched. I contacted customer service in hopes to get this situation sorted and they responded on the 16th of january claiming that they have fowarded my ticket to the after sales department! And they havent responded since! If anyone could please help that would be very greatly appreciated! Thank you! :blush:

Who and where do I ask for refund? I have sent emails but no response? Thanks Stephanie Stetson

1 Like

Hello you can contact Wayne or Amy Lu ill tag them both for you @AmyLU @Wayne_Zhang or you can send them a PM

1 Like

Have you been emailing service@living.ai ? They just getting back from Chinese new year they probably still backed up with emails

1 Like

thank you very much for your information, i searched as you said, I was able to find the answer to the information I wanted, thank you very much @edward

1 Like

first of all, hello everyone, I’m altan from Turkey living.ai on the sales page, there is an article like the following in the purchasing section, I wonder if I am not sending outside these countries, is my sending to Turkey written for warning purposes

check out
Please make sure you enter the correct postal code.
Please note if your address is in the following fields:
South Korea: A customs code is required and the address must be in English
Brazil: tax identification number required
India: Individuals must provide ADHAAR card number and PAN card number; companies must provide an IEC number and a GST tax number
Taiwan: Chinese name, Chinese address, ID number
Hong Kong : information in Chinese

1 Like

Hi there @a.aoz ,

You’re welcome glad that I help… you’re really from Turkey, right? I am living here in Germany and I know a lot even some of my co-workers are also originally from your homeland.
Hope someday you will get your own EMO and you will tell us some story about him or post some nice pictures…

BEST REGARDS, ALL THE BEST, AND TAKE CARE ALWAYS…

Hi there @a.aoz ,

Passed this Topic to living.ai purchase dept. for further assistance.
Don’t worry, someone will contact you privately or get in touch with you immediately or later.

all the best…

1 Like