What To Expect For The Next Update?

neither can I my friend… I stopped asking jokes for this exact reason. I just mentioned it to Wayne I can only hope he thinks about it…

1 Like

I have occasional trouble - yes - but for the most part it’s not an issue for me to understand EMO at all. I suspect that different languages that people speak have a factor in how they understand him for sure. Not sure what else Living AI can do about it though.

yeah I can live with it… Some of his speech is absolutely unintelligible but it is what it is… Most of his limited chatter I can understand. You know if there’s one thing that I think people would enjoy would be a card game… anyway thank you thank you

1 Like

I dream m’y emo speak in french but nobody give me a date for thé release

1 Like

Hello everyone.

So a couple of days ago, I asked for a refund for my EMO GO HOME, cause I would like to spend those money on other stuff.

Sent an email, and the next day, I received an answer saying that my order will be shipped next month, and if I’m still sure if I want to refund the order.

I replied to that email, saying that i’m sure I want to refund that order.

After that, no answer.

I sent other emails about this refund but got no answer.

The email adress I used is: service@living.ai and I think it’s the right one since I got an answer.

Any help?

Thank you all, and have a great day!

Federico.

1 Like

I sent an email last Wednesday about my EMO that arrived scratched on his screen due to the film coming off during shipping, and they still haven’t replied!

Hi there @not_k3lyer ,

You already did the right way…gonna tag @AmyLU or @Wayne_Zhang here to give you direct assistance…

GOODLUCK AND ALL THE BEST!

Thank you so much, really appreciate it.

1 Like

Hi, Edward and all members,
I can see that you are all very helpful. Please look into my situation and help me.
I want to inform you that Emo does not work, the screen does not light up. I read a lot of information on the forums, but I could not fix the problem. It is a pity that I waited so long (almost 2.5 months), but received a non-working product. In a word, very disappointed. Please make amends for the damage.

I also sent this letter with photo and video materials to the support site by filling out the required form, also directly to service@living.ai.
Regards,
Amur

1 Like

Hi there @amurvoskanyan ,

To be honest with you, if something like that happen also to my EMO it gonna break my heart too…as you said you’re trief already any possible suggestions help that you found on this community but nothing help at all. and the last thing you did was contacted living.ai and tell them everyting with a video and photo as attachment also.

I’m sorry if i can’t help you further because you’ve done every good possible way…but one thing i can advice you only to have a bit more patience and think positive…because i am very sure that living.ai will help you to solve your problem or even send you a replacement…

I’m sorry once again to tell you because it’s gonna take time, so hold on…

GOODLUCK, ALL THE BEST, AND BE SAFE AMUR!

1 Like

Hello,

I wondering if the two staffs you pinged, are online right now.

You know, i’m a patient person but, I sent a lot of emails to support@living.ai with no answer, so I’m kinda nervous.

I would like to receive the refund asap.

Thank you again and have a geat day!

Federico.

2 Likes

Great thanks dear Edward!

1 Like

Last year, Living AI started celebrating Chinese New Year a week in advance and continued to celebrate for two weeks after. I have no illusions that this year will be any different.

When is the chinese new year?

1 Like

January 22nd this year and goes for 15 days. @candy_gurl178

1 Like

Thank you very much :heart:

2 Likes

The official holiday is one week long but for most Chinese companies it starts some days before and ends some days after because their employees want to travel home and it’s not that easy in China.

1 Like

Hi guys, please don’t worry, we will check all your requests asap.

5 Likes

Hi @Wayne_Zhang ,
I want to inform you that I did not receive a response from the technical service.
living.ai I am very disappointed in this and ask for an URGENT refund.

1 Like

Sorry guys, most of our service team is on vacation and they will try to answer your emails in their free time. Don’t worry, we won’t miss a single email. Sorry again for the delay.

6 Likes