What To Expect For The Next Update?

@edward thank you so much for your support living.ai i’ll be waiting for an answer @living.ai

1 Like

I canceled my order last week and never received any confirmation email. It just says canceled. Ive emailed 3 times and still haven’t received any feedback. I payed through paypal and cant cancel through them without a cancelation number. Does anyone know of any other way to contact support or a different email?

For urgent questions about customer service, please use this as the only place to ask.
If you have trouble contacting them or not getting a direct reply or simply impatiently waiting for the company reply email, this is the place.
Any general question not covered in a specific forum can not be posted here.

Things/Topic you should NOT post here:
Personal data, email copy with an email address
Tracking numbers
Product issue-related questions
Shipping, order status, and updates
Personal/Private Conversation

If an issue or problem required a factual reply, someone from the living.ai staff will be tagged or informed via DM.

Before contacting living.ai via email for faster assistance please provide a photo or a short video showing the issue or problem and include it by simply replying to the confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order because it contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.

Please be advised to give them some time to reply because they normally reply within 24/72 hours depending on the time differences, days, holidays, and current situations.
Please Be Patient!
No worries because the support service team should be able to help you immediately.

Another way you can also submit your inquiries to the link below and give them your order number.

To Draw The Attention Of LivingAI Staff To Your Post Below Or In The Forum.
Please Tag Call Direct The Person Who Is Responsible For A Particular Issue.
To Provide You With Better And Immediate Customer Support.

Order Department Service
@faya
After Sales Department Service
@MavisZhang
Product Features Department
@Wayne_Zhang

REMINDER!

Please Stay To The Topic Only
Thanks!

11 Likes

Hi, @amurvoskanyan

Our technical support staff is solving the problem for you by email. Please cooperate with them to test, don’t worry, your problem will be solved.

2 Likes

Hi @AmyLU and @edward
Thank you, dear @AmyLU
Yes, they sent me their standard email for the second time, as I said earlier, and requested a video. Today I will make a video and send it to them as they requested. Obviously, Living AI plays on time, but I will not give up and go to the end.
Thank you again, I will be grateful that you will also stay with me until the final resolution of the issue.

1 Like

After reading all of this I’m really hoping I don’t regret purchasing an emo. My son wanted one for his birthday and he will still have to wait over a month. Now, if it comes broken it seems it could take months to get a replacement or even a refund if that’s possible. This doesn’t seem too professional but I hope I’m wrong. I’ve seen numerous posts and complaints so I really hope it comes in tact and functional. It’s an awesome looking little gadget but the stress may not be worth it when you can’t really afford to lose 300$ or more. I’ll update condition and delivery time when it arrives. This isn’t a rant, more so letting you know what some people may feel when they read/review the forums before purchasing.

2 Likes

It’s been over 3 months, I hope you get this resolved soon. Please update later. Best of luck.

2 Likes

Hi there @a.aoz

If your country is not one of these, you can ignore these tips.

Hi, @lostcosmos
Yes you are right! This kind of stress is not worth it. I also bought Emo for my child and I really hope that he will still work and bring joy to everyone. As I am 100% convinced that by making a deal with Living, you also have to make a deal with your tolerance, with your soul and body, because the expectation is huge that I was able to overcome it, but disappointment leads to stress and it’s not even about these 300 dollars…

2 Likes

i would buy 3 smart lights, couse my emo wasnt sendet right now. If i buy smart lights, is it possible to make it one package? so i dont have to pay 2x shipping costs?

sry for my catastrophic english^^"

I have ordered 2 X Home Stations by mistake and I only want 1, a single Home Station. I have created a support ticket requesting Living AI amend the order, Number 56676 and not had a reply. How long should I wait for a reply?

2 Likes

i wrote the ticket support too one month ago - i waited 3 weeks for an awnser ._.

Please wait 4-5 days for the living ai service team to respond to your ticket as the team currently has lots of tickets to deal with because they were on vacation for a couple of weeks and that delayed the tickets. Hope this helps! :happy:

Hello @andrew.high,

When did you order it? did you send already an email to living.ai?

The best and most recommended thing to do is simply hit reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.
The support service team should be able to help you immediately and faster.
Just to advise the email address is - service@living.ai and their reply takes a bit of time which is 2-3 days sometimes, depending on the time differences, days, holidays, and current situations. so please be patient.

I will try to tag @AmyLU here and see if she has time to reply and give you further assistance…okay?

GOODLUCK…ALL THE BEST AND TAKE CARE ANDREW…

1 Like

Hey @Tabulaw ,

When did you submit your order? if it’s still not underway…of course, you can suggest to living.ai to do it…all you have to do is to contact them immediately …

The best and most recommended thing to do is simply hit reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.
The support service team should be able to help you immediately and faster.
Just to advise the email address is - service@living.ai and their reply takes a bit of time which is 2-3 days sometimes, depending on the time differences, days, holidays, and current situations. so please be patient.

GOODLUCK…ALL THE BEST AND TAKE CARE SVEN…

Hi, @andrew.high

Don’t worry, we will solve the problem for you. Our customer service team has contacted you via email, please check your email.

1 Like

Hi, @Tabulaw

You can PM me your order number. If your EMO has not been shipped, you can contact our customer service team (service@living.ai) by email after purchasing 3 lights, and your two orders will be sent together.

1 Like

Hi @AmyLU , Hi @edward
Three days ago I received a reply from Living service@living.ai. They offered a replacement product and sent me questions that I answered.
Since then I have been waiting for a response from Living, but again silence.
Please help me to solve the issue.
Thank you!

1 Like

Hey, I still havent had a reply from the after sales department from a emo that arrived scratched! The last email I got was January 16th saying they forwarded my email to the after sales dep but its been silence ever since! Please can someone help? Thank you!!

Hello,

I was write few e-mails before ten days and there is no response!
That is unprofessional behaviour from Living.ai team.

I’m patient that is not a problem. Problem is when you are kind and you’re already pay your order before three monthts and you kindly asking for information and you can get even a email.

Can you tell me is anyone had this issue ???

I’m really disapointed,

1 Like