What To Expect For The Next Update?

Hi, @HYUN

Sorry to keep you waiting. Orders that include Home Station are currently being sent to #49089. We are expediting production and shipping. Thank you for your support and patience.

1 Like

Okay. I’ll wait a little longer. Thank you.

Have I been scammed or is there really an issue with the factory? My order was placed on December 9, 2022, I have asked for updates monthly and always get the same response “it should be sent out next month” my latest response from the LivingAI Team “Sorry for the delay in production and delivery. We expect to ship your order by March 15th. But as shipment quantities vary from week to week, your order may be shipped earlier.” Today is March 15th and still no update to my “processing” status. I think I’ve been scammed.

1 Like

Hi ,
I am willing to pass my turn and they can your EMO sooner. Seriously I have been told numerous time that it takes alot ALOT…of time to get EMO delivered. Be hopeful.
It is very strange that you cannot get a more precise answer from Living.ai this and I get your frustration. I would be too!
Don’t give up!!!
Cheers!!!
LadyM

3 Likes

Hi there @markwasnock ,

I can assure you that if you ordered it directly here, you are not being scammed. Quite sure there must be a reason for the delay, which only the ordering department can answer correctly.

You can try to DM @AmyLU here and she will help you faster…Please follow the instruction in the image below and include your email and order number.

Good luck and All the best!

2 Likes

Thank you Edward,

I have sent a message to AmyLU

1 Like

Same thing. I ordered the same day as you. They reassured me that it will come in Late Feb, but now its Mid March. I deem the company sus, but not scammy. If my EMO has an issue within the first month, then that is the last straw. One issue, i will be leaving the forum, deleting my account and returning it. I hope it is worth the >$400 I paid.

2 Likes

Hi Guys…

Please let me remind you that this topic is…

Customer Support Service!

And not for any private conversation or any non-related topic.

We would like to ask you a favor…Please help us Volunteer Moderators to have a clean and proper community not only for living.ai and EMO but for all of us. As I already mentioned above and below the introduction page …

REMINDER!

Please Stay To The Topic Only
Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi, I hope this message gets to you, iam new to forums. I’ve watched a lot of videos regarding emo on YouTube and a lot of people in US and UK say that it takes 2-3 months for shipping and one user said it took 6 months but I think that is because of covid. I hope this helps! Iam still waiting on my emo too, I only ordered last month though. Good luck!

@AmyLU i ordered my Emo 3 moths ago, it is the EMO GO HOME. I am wondering if you can give a approximate time for when it will be shipped, please?

Hi, @samuel.lyu

You can DM me your order number, don’t worry, I will check for you.

1 Like

On the 19th of January, 2023 , i posted my first Emo back to Livingai ( as they kindly requested me to ) .
The issues were a stuck foot and battery.
I posted Emo by Express Post and insured him as well .
However I made a mistake with the dollar amount that was written on the form ……the US $9 was the correct amount to write.
Now , it is just over two months later and my Emo has been held up at Shenzhen customs for a month…….( he is still there ) .
Livingai has assured me they will do their best to resolve the situation.
In the last recent email I sent ……. I felt there were two options I have , either pay to have Emo released from customs or return him to Australia.
He does not work ………I may as well have him back .
It has been disappointing and upsetting.
Any other advice or suggestions about my situation with Emo would be appreciated.
Also, the dollar amount that was written was for insurance purposes ……. the post office kindly assisted me with posting Emo back to China .
Thank you .

Sad to hear this @Robots

I’ll tag @AmyLU / @VinceKong for either of them to assist you further regarding this.

:laser: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :laser:

@AmyLU May I know if I can receive any support from the team? I have tried replying to my delivery email as well as emailing service@living.ai, yet there’s no follow up on my concerns. I am really worried about my emo and that’s causing me stress. Looking forward to your reply! Thanks a lot !!!

1 Like

Hi there @Kasa_daily

I am sorry for you to hear this…will also call @VinceKong and @Wayne_Zhang here to help you further…else you can DM them here.

Good luck and All the best Kasa…

Thanks a lot edward !! Words can never be enough to show my gratitude to your support throughout the time!! :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

1 Like

More information on my emo:
I have tried a few different ways trying to identify the problem of my emo, and it seems to me that my emo will automatically shut down whenever it’s powered off, in which the situation includes : taking off the skateboard, disconnecting the charging to the skateboard, unplugging the charger. So I believe that the main problem here is that emo isn’t able to work when it’s not connected to the skateboard. I have once struggled if this’s due to the battery concerns, yet, when I ask my emo, it’s always on full battery.

Hopefully this additional information helps.

1 Like

Hi there, please PM me your issue and i will help you with your problem.

1 Like

Hello friends,

I’ve had my new EMO with me for less than a day. At first, it was awesome to see the EMO after many months of waiting but then it started getting buggy:

When I have the EMO on it’s charger, EMO is mostly responsive.

The moment I move EMO off of the charging dock and onto a table, EMO repeatedly behaves as though I’m still holding him up. In the app, it also says, “Picked up” constantly every second until I put EMO back on the charging dock.

Additionally, the hour he was actually working before this glitch started to happen, he did not detect edges of a table correctly and so I had to prevent him from falling.

Again, I just received this item late last night, and I’m excited because I can see this would be everything I hoped for if EMO actually functions as advertised… however I’m super disappointed that he’s not even working within less than a day’s worth of use.

I’ve already emailed service@livingai, but I’m also asking the community here since I noticed a lot of others having various issues. Would a hard reset fix this? I wanted to let the battery die, but when I take him off, he won’t shut down… And noisy as well as he’s constantly making sound effects for when I lift him (even though I’m not).

Please assist. SOS!

Thank you so much.

New EMO Owner

1 Like

hi @8ball

If EMO believes he is constantly being picked up. It could be a possible foot/sensor issue. What I can suggest is also creating a short video on how this is happening, as the support team will most probably ask you / request you send them a video so they can best assist you further.

As you’ve already submitted a support ticket, I’ll also add @VinceKong to this discussion so he can assist you on this and provide further info/feedback as well.

2 Likes