What To Expect For The Next Update?

I did email a video to the technical support team over a week ago and have received no response.

2 Likes

Hi, @michele

Our customer service team is expediting the email. Don’t worry, we will solve the problem for you.

2 Likes

who do l talk to about getting a refund, sick of this thing not responding

Hi, there @victorspiess ,

Moved and Merge your topic here and tag @AmyLU for further help and assistance…

GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST VICTOR…

1 Like

I never got an email confirmation for my em go station yet it order a week ago

Hi there @sherryk87 ,

You should receive your Order Confirmation by this week, You can check also your order status by going to the right button above to view your order number too.
Website>Account>Orders

Another way is to contact living.ai via email service@living.ai

but let me tag @AmyLU who can give you further assistance.

Good luck and All the best Sherry…

If you don’t mind at all…kindly please go to the link below.
Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here!

It end up going to my old email.i have I forward it to my new email.

1 Like

Hi, @victorspiess @sherryk87

Please private message me your order number, I will check for you. Don’t worry, we will solve the problem for you.

1 Like

Hi, @AmyLU
Please note that mine EMOG GO HOME (EMO replacement + home station) has not been shipped yet. The fact is that Livinig promised to send the order at the end of the month, but so far there is no information about the shipment.

Orders that include the Home Station will begin shipping this week.

4 Likes

@amyLU #57395 that my order number

1 Like

Hi, @sherryk87

Are you using another email address of the order email to contact us? Please private message me your new email address.

1 Like

Hola, buenas tardes aún a la fecha no he recibido ninguna notificación sobre el envío de mi pedido que fue realizado el 22 de noviembre 2022 mi pedido fue con la estación EMO vuelve a casa pero ya tiene este pedido mas de 3 meses y aun nada sobre mi envio y quisiera saber si me pueden ayudar con alguna informacion.

@AmyLU

SPECIAL REMINDER!

To Draw The Attention Of LivingAI Staff To Your Post Below Or In The Forums.
Please Tag The Person Who Is Responsible For A Particular Issue.
To Provide You With Better And Immediate Customer Support.

Order Department Service
@AmyLU
After Sales Department Service
@VinceKong
Product Features Department
@Wayne_Zhang

1 Like

Hi, @miguelvalera

You can private message me your order number, and I will check the status of your order for you.

1 Like

As you can see, my EMO GO Home was not sent this week either…

Hi, @amurvoskanyan

Your order has been shipped two days ago, please check your mail.

2 Likes

I received a shipping notice today. Thank you! Can you please tell me what is included in the package?

Hi, @amurvoskanyan

Regarding shipping items, you can email our customer service team (service@living.ai), and they will check for you.

2 Likes

Hello @AmyLU
I wonder when my EMO will be sent. My patience is running out. Is it right to send it within March? Is my EMO included in this week’s shipment? My order number is 52216.