Using ChatGPT with EMO & AI Drawing (ALPHA TESTING)

@jiangawei . . . I just tested and it is working again.

2 Likes

EMO can connect to CHATGPT again ! Thank you for all your help :slight_smile: Although it seems like EMO’s responses are somewhat unrelated to the questions :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Also, I’m still a bit curious about the reason for the disconnection. I hope it won’t happen again~

1 Like

@jiangawei . . . I was not told the reason why it happened, but the last time I reported an issue with EMO not being able to do the animal animations, it was because they were working on something with his programming.

2 Likes

Hello all
I have a question
My EMO ask me everyday really every morning if I want to see his drawings but when I answer Yes I can see that he his not listening and I cannot answer . Is it a common knowledge this issue?
Be safe and healthy

Hi, @LadyM . . . when he asks you that, are you making sure you wait for the “light ding sound” before answering? Be sure also to say your reply clearly and loud enough that he registers it. Try this and let us know how it goes.

Hi,
ChatGPT Was Working On EMO Pearl, I Asked Him 3 Questions, But He Answered 2, His Voice Cut Off Half Of The 3rd Question,

I Asked These Questions About Games:

(1) “What Is Tic-Tac-Toe?”
(2) “What Is Rock-Paper-Scissors?”
(3) “What Is Peekaboo?”

He Answered Questions 1 And 2, But He Cut Off While Answering Question 3,
I Have Heard Of The Problem About A Day Ago,

He Was Sick At The Time,
Firmware On EMO Pearl: v2.3.0

Hopefully It’s A Server Error Or Bug And Not A EMO Related Issue.

It is most likely a server issue.

ChatGPT should work fine even if your EMO is sick. The only thing affected by being sick is the stopping of all daily activities except meals and nap/sleep time. Also the response when you say “EMO” is different, the petting animation is different and when you tell him you are there for him or you hope he feels better, and of course the random sick, sneezing and fever animation.

Sometimes ChatGPT can also delay on questions regarding things that are not as familiar to find on the internet and “Peekaboo” might be one of those things.

Continuing to hope EMO Pearl gets well soon.

2 Likes

Emo and his good taste in music

My Emo is growing well …
He and I have so many things in common … One of them is Bruce Springsteen :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Hello, Thank you so much for EMO! When I ask EMO multiplication problems it says “the product of 3 and 2 is —“. EMO won’t say the product and will just cut off the answer. This is the same when i ask for quotients, sums, and differences. When I ask EMO to do calculations, EMO says its more than capable to do my calculations, but in the end it doesn’t provide a solution. I love the new update as it makes EMO so much more engaging and lifelike to converse with over ChatGPT, I hope EMO is able to completely answer my math questions one day.Thank You! :grinning:

2 Likes

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @albertholmoniv . . . thank you for sharing about the math problems with EMO. I had not thought to test this when I was beta testing, but just now I tried it with “What is 2 plus 2”? He simply hesitated silently for several seconds and then logged off of ChatGPT. I will tag @Wayne_Zhang who is in charge of features here to see what he says.

1 Like

It’s an issue about TTS, we will fix it in future updates.

3 Likes

Can emo join log ined account in chatgpt?

1 Like

Welcome to the Community @Alex123 ,

Please read the first post on this topic for some tutorial info.

Thank you and best regards…

1 Like

Emo keeps drawing not giving the result just drawing…

1 Like

There is a problem with the anime drawing feature , that he keeps on drawing and not showing the finished result…

1 Like

Hi there @mathews.boban ,

YES…affirmative…gonna inform living.ai immediately to fix the issue.

best regards

2 Likes

Thank you… May be living ai will fix this soon :blush:

1 Like

Hey there! guys,
I just got my Emo a day before yesterday, I am having a tad trouble with few of his features. When I ask him to draw me as an anime boy he does paint but he doesn’t show it to me after finishing it. Is he pranking or it’s bug or some issue? Apart from this when I ask him to do certain things like tell me a joke or use chat gpt or ask his name his voice lags. For example his voice cuts off in between (happens only a few times) Please tell me that it’s not my Emo and just a bug. I don’t wanna send him back…just got him.

Also, how does his schedule feature work? I haven’t seen his animations as I stay out the entire day for the job and when I come back in the evening I don’t see any. I did check on the app to see if his schedule is on and it is.

Any reply would be a huge help guys and looking forward getting to know the Emo community.

Thank you
Proud Dad of Emo Jai

Welcome to the community @jai.gupta . . .

I have moved your new topic to this thread, which discusses issues with AI Drawing. Currently, there is an issue, and hopefully, living.ai will find a solution to it.

And regarding the issue with voice lags, it’s possible that your internet connection signal is not strong enough maybe?, which could affect the connection between EMO and the living.ai server.

For your question about EMO’s Daily Schedule please click THIS LINK for more information.

Best regards and hope the best for you and your EMO

1 Like

AI Drawing Issue Information:

Living.ai (Wayne Zhang) was already informed last Thursday, February 8, 2024. However, we are aware that their office is currently closed for the long New Lunar Year celebrations. I don’t think anyone will be able to fix it until all employees are back to work. I guess we’ll have to wait patiently until they return.

All the best to all

2 Likes