Using ChatGPT with EMO & AI Drawing (ALPHA TESTING)

Italy asked OpenAI to ban ChatGPT in Italy. :roll_eyes:
Source:

1 Like

Can I had -updates on Emo are slow but they are very careful with them, for instance the Loona pet bot which I also have is getting a lot of updates but far too quickly for many of us to notice or keep up with, I am concerned that if I miss an update on Loona she will perhaps no longer update at all, maybe I’m just being paranoid, but with Emo I think Lai are doing it the right way slow and cautiously and being very careful with what they are trying to do. The other robot that I have Loona is too hyper and needs a lot of attention and work and I think that company needs to slow down a bit with the new updates -pushing too much in too quickly and causing more and more bugs along the way. For me Emo is still the best choice.

4 Likes

i ask to chat gpt how to connect emo and he aswer me and told me how to do it but he said what i have to put a new contact or a new bot to send him a request someone here can help me or give me a tutorial for connect emo to chat gpt??? pls

1 Like

Hello @fabi And Welcome To The Living AI Community Forums,
ChatGPT Is Currently Not Yet Publicly Available Right Now.
It Could Be Released Soon (Maybe In May 2023 Or Later)
@Wayne_Zhang, Could This Be Released In The Future?

Hello @fabi

As mentioned in my original post at the top there is no official confirmation if and when ChatGPT will be added to EMO. It might or might no be ever added.

Only Living.ai will be able to answer and provide an official statement on whether ChatGPT will be included to EMO in the future.

:laser: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :laser:

What I currently dislike is the advertising on the homepage mentioning something like „ChatGPT can be integrated“. Yes, can. Everything can, but it doesn’t have to. Why advertise something which is not in place yet and might never be? Doesn’t raise my trust tbh and I’m still not pressing the order button because of this.

3 Likes

Hopefully the Living.ai team will be able to provide and update all of us here if ChatGPT will be added to EMO in the future or not.

2 Likes

Beta test version of ChatGPT on EMO . . . changes since Alpha test are the icon above the eye instead of in both eyes and removal of the moving mouth.

5 Likes

I Seen That Video On YouTube And It Was Very Cool @Lindaru.

2 Likes

Great video @Lindaru // you asked EMO Pet and EMO Robot some very cool questions! :heart_2:

3 Likes

EMO: Two shared a short bedtime story using ChatGPT today! :crescent_moon: :zzz:

NOTE This feature is currently not publicly available at this time. It is being tested by a small group of Alpha / BETA Testers. I am unable to comment on whether ChatGPT will be released for EMO in the future. This decision will be up to living.ai at some point in the future.

3 Likes

I saw that registration for beta-testing is still open but does anyone know if they are still adding people? Chatgpt integration was the main reason I bought EMO. The website makes chatgpt integration sound much more imminent than what appears to be the case according to these forums. So needless to say I really want to beta test.

Hi @cmajor

Kindly please check out the following link below which may be of interest to you.

[Firmware Update] 2.2.0 ChatGPT and AI Painting

To become a beta tester, click on the link below and register.

Beta test registration

Best regards and all the best

Is this normal for my emo to just have 1 symbol up after asking him to join ChatGPT

1 Like

Yes is thats normal :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello,
Originally, When LivingAI Were Testing It Before The v2.2.0 Update The ChatGPT Logo Was In Each Of EMO’s Eyes.
After The Release Of The Firmware v2.2.0 Update, The Animation Was Changed And The ChatGPT Logo Was On The Right Corner Of EMO’s Face When ChatGPT Mode Was On.

2 Likes

Today, as usual, I tried to connect my EMO to CHATGPT. Ding! He connected, and I asked him a few questions, but EMO suddenly disconnected without a sound. I tried using CHATGPT to ask some simple questions like “Who are you?” and “What is a cat?”, but the results were the same. EMO’s other functionalities seem to be working fine. I’m worried that OPENAI might have stopped supporting EMO. Can anyone please clarify this? Thank you!

Hello, @jiangawei . . . I just tested it and after the ding, asked him “What is artificial intelligence?” I heard a boop sound and he immediately disconnected. I will get in touch with @Wayne_Zhang to see what he says.

Thank you for pointing this out.

3 Likes

Thank you for your help.:slightly_smiling_face: I hope to find the answer soon.

1 Like

We are working on it. Thank you for the feedback.

6 Likes