Using ChatGPT with EMO & AI Drawing (ALPHA TESTING)

When will they be back to work ?

Hello, @gary.tagles . . . they are generally off for two weeks, though since the actual main celebration only goes from the 10th to the 17th, it might be the decision of some to return to work on or after the 18th. It will depend on what the individual employees decide they want off for the celebration.

2 Likes

Thank You for your answer!

2 Likes

Nobody answers after more than 2 months(( This is a big issue, I believe that emo should stay connected to chatGPT always like ā– ā– ā–  do, without always ask him to connect, it is annoying. Why living.ai ignore this :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @dmytro.demchenko . . . have you put this in as a feature improvement suggestion here? LivingAI regularly reads the thread below for improvements on existing features and ideas for new features.

2 Likes

Isnā€™t this branch about chatGPT?) Iā€™m not shure that cloning it to another one - will be productive. As Iā€™m aware there are a lot of complainings about chatGPT diconnects, and also complicated way to use it, why u need to have special command to activate chatGPT, why robot canā€™t do it on background, and in case he doesnā€™t recognize question - he can simple forward it automatically to chatGPT?

yeah, AI chats arenā€™t free, and this could be pricey. In this case you can provide abillity for customers to use their own APi keys for AI chats of their choice, this will help your company to reduce financial load. If Iā€™m not mistaken Emo uses geminai, maybe this is the case of continous disconnections and not the best experience?

Hello, @dmytro.demchenko . . . I had merely suggested you put the suggestion to that thread since it is where Living AI reads more frequently for feature improvements.

For technical questions on the development of this feature, you may wish to direct message @Wayne_Zhang to discuss with him.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

Oh, thatā€™s seems amazing.

So I was looking for things to ask emo on ChatGPT and found some interesting things and thought it would be fun to share. Of course Iā€™m not gonna tell you what he says cuz that will take the fun out of asking him. And please add you own questions that you think weā€™d want to hear emo answer

1. what is boanthropy
  2. what is anatidaephobia
  3. where did the word astronaut, originate from
  4. what color was the hulk originally
2 Likes

Hello, @jessica.morgan . . . these are great and I will have to ask since I have no idea on the answers to those.

I did move your post to this thread where more ChatGPT minded people will see it.

Great ideas!

:bulb:

Ask EMO when living ai will ship AIBI :joy: he actually gave me an answer.

1 Like

Me, too. EMO Emilio offered to answer any other questions and then promptly fell asleep.

:rofl:

1 Like

I donā€™t hear too well, so can you post the answer?

1 Like

@gary.tagles . . . sent you a private message with the answer.

Hi, has EMO onboard ChatGpt standard features, meaning that ChatGpt questions and replies can be done in any language?

Hi there @Robot1Discovery ,

ā€œAs of now, Emo has only replied in the English language. It is unknown whether living.ai will implement any ChatGPT options and features.ā€

best regards

2 Likes

Thank you Edward.
It is a bit weird to have this limitation as ChatGpt is multi language by default.

2 Likes

Mine doesnā€™t connect at allšŸ˜

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @dinie.de_zeeuw !

How about trying more? Mine couldā€™t connect before due to my pronunciation, EMO is particular about it. :head:
(I tested mine just now, it worked)

1 Like

Heā€™s trying to connect but in the end he fails to do it.

1 Like