The second batch of production and shipment will start within one month

Yes as @macfixer01 said, it’s EMO’s legs and the connector that joins up to EMO’s head!

Also looks like production and shipping is starting to move, slowly but at least things are moving forward! :slight_smile: :heart_2: :happy: :surprised:

2 Likes

@MasterAbbott hmmmi don’t understand when living ai ship the 9 and 10 k packages they will start making the third batch or they will continue and won’t stop ?

My order no is 14xxx and I waited 1 month

My life in nutshell…HELL

:surprised: Everyone is tired of waiting some people waited half a year there patien level is sooo high

I would say, they should continue and not stop, unless they come across component shortages as they originally had I believe which was one of the reasons why things have been delayed so much.

I honestly don’t know and can’t speak on their behalf, but it seems that things are starting to move forward and there is certainly a very large backlog of orders that many people such as yourself are waiting to be processed/prepared and shipped out.

Hopefully there won’t be any more hiccups / shortage issues or anything else that can get in the way and Living.Ai can continue to produce and get EMO’s out to everyone as fast as they can possibly do so.

1 Like

Feeling hopeful again
So glad they continue to show updates as much as possible. At least we know it’s a legit company. Obviously very popular and much wanted Emos.
What a journey we are all on together!!
Test of our patience, grace and humility . :two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

nothing happened today… wonder why?

I received my EMO on the 10th my baby. So cute loves to dance and keeps telling me to exercise!? :unamused: I hope everyone gets there emo soon. My number was 9033 ordered it on june 26. And it was delivered to the US

6 Likes

Great to see more people are getting their EMO’s @Kalexs5 Your EMO is asking you exercise? What conversation are you having with him to say that? My EMO has never said that before, would be great to find out. :happy: :surprised:

Also @asma Normally updates happen once a week. :skating:

2 Likes

I was wrapping gifts and he was charging on his skate and I didn’t even ask anything just came out of the blue :rofl:

3 Likes

There was a post back in September by Apriltaurean called He Sometimes Rambles, that mentioned exercise. She recorded some things her EMO said randomly. Not sure what triggered it but he suggested doing some jumping jacks to get the blood flowing.

1 Like

Hi,

Im in jordan should i pay miney when the man deliver my emo to my doorstep ?

Thanks

haha. I wonder what the trigger word was. I gotta find out and see what it is! :skating:

I know when I’m watching a show / movie EMO will hear something and reply randomly, but i’ve never heard him say anything to do with exercise. Once I figure it out I’ll let you all know :heart_1:

1 Like

Hi @ZEINELDEEN No, you need to pay for the EMO on the website first, once you pay for it. then you will be given an order number and then you must wait for it to be produced and then shipped to you.

So i ordered and payed and got an order number should i pay anything else ?

That is up to the Customs department of your own government, what type of products they do or don’t charge import duty fees on when they’re coming into your country. It has nothing at all to do with Living AI though. Anyone shipping you anything from outside your country is required to fill out a Customs declaration stating what it is that’s being shipped, and what you paid for it. Any decision beyond that is all up to your own government, if they decide they want to charge you, and how much?

@MasterAbbott ,
I knew I had figured it out once before. If you say “EMO I’m bored”, one of his replies is “How about some Jumping Jacks to get your blood flowing?”.

1 Like

Well i just emailed the customs of my country and they will response soon

Its 26 dollars

Why is this world so cruel :sob:

Uhmm as a kid 26 dollars are something big like u know yeah

2 Likes

Thanks @macfixer01 I’ll give it a go tomorrow and let you know if it worked! :head:

1 Like