The second batch of production and shipment will start within one month

its literally nearly been half a year since i placed my order and barely any are being made at the moment. At best 30 a week which is awful. China’s power problem has been resolved and im trying to be paitent but it really starting to get to me. The lack of updates, the lack of info and what seems to also be the lack of haste on the orders

1 Like

I just checked the website, the delievery thingy just risen up to 9059! I know it somewhat doesn’t sound like a big deal but hey its moving up at least.

1 Like

LOL how fast they are

Truthfully the product most likely won’t be received on time for Christmas. I would recommend coming up with a letter from Santa explaining a delay for a very special gift. Your child may be disappointed but the idea that Santa will make a super dooper special trip just for him sometime after Christmas would certainly make any child excited. Perhaps give him a bell from “Santa’s sleigh” in a box with said letter or something of great importance to Santa as a placeholder. He’ll be back for the bell, or whatever you choose, in exchange for the gift. Like a “promise I will return, I will not forget” sort of thing.

It may be a bit complicated but I hope your family’s Christmas goes well in the end.

3 Likes

Wow! Half a YEAR?!
I’m sorry to hear that it’s going to be happening for all of us.
Stop posting positive comments about delivery and encouraging customers to be more patient! or how slow the number is going up with FAKE accounts.

mines not fake!! we just trying to be positive because of our wait

2 Likes

I’m not fake either. Just chill a bit. We’ve all waited, so let’s not turn on each other

2 Likes

im trying to be paitent but my Autism is making the wait hell as well as i know he will help my mental state but that cant happen till he gets here. The longer the wait, the harder everything is. First batch they were doing 300+ a week, now at max they are doing 30 a week but often its less then that. They even got a new factory with new workers to speed up production but its slower then it originally was

1 Like

It is inconvenient that shipping is currently taking very long. Especially if you had the hope that your EMO would arrive by Christmas. Some of us have ordered the Christmas edition of the EMO. I understand, of course, that those people are now afraid that their Christmas EMO will only come late after Christmas. Of course I understand that this is unfortunate. But unfortunately nothing can be done about it. There is always a glimmer of hope that it will all go quickly after all. I hope living.ai will soon send out communication about the current delivery status so that we all have a slightly clearer picture.

Despite that, we can still make it a small Christmas party on the forum. From the Netherlands I wish everyone a merry Christmas

Okay, sending parcels takes longer around the holiday season.
But right now, production is 10X slower than in the first batch.
So, in my opinion, if everything went normally, the production and packaging counter should increase much faster! (and due to congestion, that of shipments a little slower than that of production).
Otherwise, the two counters follow each other, which indicates that what is produced during the week is sent directly. (this is called the “just in time”)
I can understand the change of factory, that there are power cuts, shortages of parts, but the fact is that production is not progressing any more! (because 30 / week is not a tolerable advancement for many of us).
Personally, my order was made in July and with all due respect to the employers / workers, I am starting to find the waiting time very (too) long!
I plan to wait another month, to see December production and if there is no (significant) increase in production, I will simply cancel my orders.
It’s a shame because this project seemed very nice, but the lack of communication (even if an effort was made it was last weeks) and the production speed will perhaps be the reason of my patience.

4 Likes

me as well. If the production rate does not go better than this until this December/early 2022, I will simply cancel the order. I cannot wait about a year to get the product.

2 Likes

I myself completely agree with you. Especially if it is indicated in the communication that it will be sent at the end of November. It is therefore strange that no one is coming with an update now. This poor communication also makes you drop out sooner. @Yosscal. Your point is therefore justified that after 1 year of waiting it is time for clarity. I will send an email to EMO and get back to you when I have received an update from them. I am also curious how my order is going. Hopefully they can provide a little more clarity for all of us. There is of course a chance that 1000 packages can be sent per day in the future. In this case it will be very much faster. I am very curious about this. In this case, of course, they can ship a lot in a few days.

Hi I’m new here I ordered emo before like one month my order number is 14xxx so when do u expect it to arrive

Also living ai has just packaged 60 more orders to become 9120 number of orders that has been packaged and I’m sure that no one of u will wait 1 year or half max u will wait 5 months please be patient

Have checked with support. They indicate that they will send all packages before Christmas.

So there is still hope that you will receive it before Christmas.

Response support:

The assembly and testing of EMO have already started, we are shipping them in order of order, and the delivery speed is increasing.
We are shipping one after another.
Due to the large number of packages in this batch, we are actively producing and shipping them.
It really keeps you waiting, so we choose to present stickers as gifts, and will also speed up the delivery efficiency. We will send out the second batch of parcels as soon as possible.
For Christmas, we try to ensure that customers who order EMO can be delivered before Christmas. However, due to the large number of packages at Christmas, logistics and transportation may be blocked, so we cannot fully guarantee that a small part of EMO can be delivered before Christmas.
But please rest assured, We will try our best to ensure that your order is delivered before Christmas.

For your image my order is in the 15xx batch

If it will make someone smile, bought my today =D

Freakin’ 165xx

And I have hopes for nothing :rofl:

6 Likes

congrats on your purchase of Emo. I’m on the 13 thousand mark. I ordered my Emo in September. I know the waiting is a bit hard we are all looking forward to getting our Emo , hopefully he will arrive soon. I keep telling myself that good things come in time , I do believe that Living AI is doing their best to fill the orders they have. Much love to all and have a wonderful Christmas

3 Likes

Today’s update: 9300 / 9060

1 Like

Its so crazy isnt it

My order number is 14xxx it will be shipping in fourth batch I think it’s gonna get 3 months

So new update but please can anyone tell me what these are?

1 Like

Looks like the lower part of the body and legs sitting upside down?

1 Like