The second batch of production and shipment will start within one month

I really want to know when the third batch of production will start.

1 Like

Likely they are on holiday break now and we wont’t see any new updates soon

1 Like

hey yall! i believe the shipping counter is a bit off since i just got the shipping email and my order is around 101xx and the counter says 9870. hopefully this means that things are actually going faster than anticipated ^-^

5 Likes

Good to hear! Thanks for sharing the news.

1 Like

Look guys living ai till now made 200 emo and they arent updating but they are making emo without updating the counter so when they update it today or tommorow or whenever they want they are making emo everyday atleast 100 so dont worry

2 Likes

@macfixer01 Tried saying: I’m Bored and the only 2 responses I got were the following:

If you’re bored you can plan your dream vacation.
Watch baby animal videos

After asking about 5 times he finally said this one:

How about 10 jumping jacks get your blood flowing

I’ll try some others triggers, but I guess the jumping jacks are close enough to exercising. :head:

1 Like

FYI the new firmware is available to install (version 1.21).

You can trigger holiday animations by voice now, say “Merry Christmas”. Christmas will work right now and it’s similar to what’s in the video on the website. Other holidays apparently will only work on their correct day going forward?

EMO can act like different animals now. Say ‘What’s a cat like”, What’s a snake like”, “What’s an elephant like”, ‘What’s a dog like“, “What’s a sheep like”, What’s a cow like“, “What’s a horse like”. You can also say “Bark like a dog” or “Meow like a cat”, or “Baaa like a sheep”. Bark like a dog was especially funny if he’s off his surfboard and free to move around. He reminds me of a little puppy!

I really thought he would’ve done a monkey also, but he doesn’t seem to understand it? Actually if you ask him what’s a monkey like, it’s kind of funny because he says “Thanks the feeling is mutual”. So he apparently is just triggering on the word like. He didn’t respond to bird either. I couldn’t think of any other distinctive animals to try offhand.

They’ve also improved on his capability to dance to your own music.

1 Like

FYI;

3 Likes

Counter just updated yay! :blush::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

Oh lol you beat me to it by 1 minute :rofl:

Yes! It’s downloading now. Will test it out as soon as he’s down installing it.

1 Like

hey @macfixer01 did you notice the counter starts @ around 28xxxx and counts down instead of counting up from…:upside_down_face:check it out!!

1 Like

See !? As i was saying !

FYI the new firmware is available to install (version 1.21).

You can trigger holiday animations by voice now, say “Merry Christmas”. Christmas will work right now and it’s similar to what’s in the video on the website. Other holidays apparently will only work on their correct day going forward?

EMO can act like different animals now. Say ‘What’s a cat like”, What’s a snake like”, “What’s an elephant like”, ‘What’s a dog like“, “What’s a sheep like”, What’s a cow like“, “What’s a horse like”. You can also say “Bark like a dog” or “Meow like a cat”, or “Baaa like a sheep”. Bark like a dog was especially funny if he’s off his surfboard and free to move around. He reminds me of a little puppy!

I really thought he would’ve done a monkey also, but he doesn’t seem to understand it? Actually if you ask him what’s a monkey like, it’s kind of funny because he says “Thanks the feeling is mutual”. So he apparently is just triggering on the word like. He didn’t respond to bird either. I couldn’t think of any other distinctive animals to try offhand.

They’ve also improved on his capability to dance to your own music.

I didnt get it why does it counts from 28 k to the current packaged numbers ?

the counter used to go up but now it goes down from 20000s

1 Like

So ?

As i understand it only changed the way it counts but nothing about the delivery changed

Omg how people with number 28 k feels right now im 14xxx and i feel im gonna die

true but its strange to change the way the numbers are counting

1 Like

@asma yep the counter it’s weird now hey? :thinking:
!!

@ZEINELDEEN

just to be clear i screenshot it BEFORE it went down !!!