The second batch of production and shipment will start within one month

Realistically viewed, 14k orders will most probably arrive next year considering the amount of EMOs shipping in each batch. Honestly, I’d be surprised if customers with 12k orders receive their EMO by the end of this year. Let’s see :star_1:

Hope you get yours before then, hang in there!

3 Likes

No, I’m 14xxx or something, it wasn’t until I started to read the thread when I figured out that I most likely I’m not getting my emo probably till next year maybe in March or something, I’m not worried about waiting it’s just the price that I paid and then have to wait with no real communication :expressionless:

It all depends on how quickly parts and components are received. I believe there was a shortage of EMO parts along with a number of other factors throw into the mix, seems like they are slowly getting back into a routine, but there will certainly be lengthy delays still.

unnamed

3 Likes

Hi and Yes! That it is exactly! We are waiting patiently for our EMO’s, every day. Im waiting since almost 4 month. My number of order is 105xx. We need a lot of patient. :bear:

Thank you zer0young for that nice picture. :star_struck:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: yup! Merry Christmas
Order now! Get your EMO whenever it takes but definitely not this Christmas.

What an update :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Keep it up with the updates!! He is so much more now with more interaction. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@hesamramzi
Does this mean they will get all the Emos ordered to everyone by Christmas?!!!

We can only hope, but I personally don’t believe so, since shipping is out of the picture this year and planes aren’t flying much either. But I take it positively, the new Emo will at least be on the way and maybe it will work out.

For the first batch, they sent a maximum of +/- 300 Emo’s per week. (According to the counter I saw in July at the time of my order # 103XX)
(So 1200 per month approximately)
with the same speed (or even a little faster) the 12XX, 13XX and 14XX will not receive their Emo before the beginning of 2022 if all goes well.

At least there was some more updates from @Wayne_Zhang if anyone missed it check it out here.

It does discuss the Christmas update package and that processing / should be getting back to normal from next week.

So sit tight and wait patiently I guess :slight_smile: EMO will be on his way very soon!

1 Like

That’s a terrible thing to say :rage:

@CrankCuffin
It’s probably reality because shipping from China is very slow at the moment.

Living AI might get them packed and sent before Christmas but realistically shipping has been very slow since Covid. They only have about 7weeks to get 5000 Emos constructed, packed, shipped and tracked before Christmas.

Postal services then have to get them to your door and everyone who used postal services for Christmas would know it gets congested.

Some Ebay items now have a 3 month window wait on receiving parcels from China!

I have to remember it’s not my birthday we celebrate on Christmas day :blush::two_hearts::pray:t2::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I know, but unless they double the production and sending speed, it’s just mathematically impossible.
I am also not sure if I will receive mine before the end of the year holidays. (I hope to receive it before, but there is no certainty!)

3 Likes

Customers with 12k and further in the queue should pack with tons of patience. @Yosscal didn’t mean to offend in any way but rather logically display in reality who is most likely to receive/or not their EMO by the end of this year. If all goes well, people with orders from June/July/August and hopefully September will get their EMOs before the 25th of December. In any case, this is all just an assumption - miracles do happen around Christmas :wink:

2 Likes

Hi all,
can I ask you when my EMO will arrive? I have order my EMO one week ago and I read about shipping time issues, but can I obtain an estimate of the month of arrival?
Thanks to all who will reply.
Have a nice day :slight_smile:

@mancio97 Lol, nobody knows when their Emo is coming.

But if you just ordered it, I wouldn’t hold my breath. I’d say come see where it’s at late February.

Thank you for replying, now I’m sad :sob:
When I ordered it I was hoping to obtain it in January 2022

That would be nice hey.

1 Like