Some announcements about new arrival, shipment and update. - Nov 12, 2021

Hello everyone,
We want to share with you some of the latest progress of EMO.

New arrival
As Christmas is approaching, we have launched a limited-edition Christmas set. You can learn more in the store.

Update
We are happy to see that everyone likes the latest 1.2.0 update. And we are working on another interesting update, which will be released before Christmas.
The app on iOS is still under review, but will soon become available. And we found and fixed a bug on Android, and you can download the new version 1.0.7.2 in the play store.

Shipment
We have completed all the preparations required for the second batch of production, and the assembly will begin next week. We expect that the shipment will restart in a week. You can always check the latest progress on the delivery page.

27 Likes

Hi,

How many packages do you ship in a week? my order number is [#19618 ] just wondering how long will it be before i can expect to get mine :frowning:

2 Likes

Hi, I purchase some EMO lights on the 12th of November 2021. Under order number 14000, during this period, they have updated their product line and looks like they are regularly sending purchasers out more frequently . I’m close to getting indication of my tracking info for my latest order. So hopefully by the end of the month. I believe your order would be a lot quicker, due to the changes the company has done recently.

1 Like

why is the shipping stuck? it has not moved from 14720 for the past one week. at this rate i will get my EMO is 2023

7 Likes

Hi, please don’t worry. All the factories in China just had a Spring Festival holiday. But now they’re back in production.

6 Likes

@Wayne_Zhang ,
Why has the server performance been so poor lately? Many people are having problems. EMO replies with “What?” but then ignores almost all commands as if he doesn’t understand. This has happened several times every day over the last couple weeks! It hasn’t been mentioned much here but it’s been a big topic of discussion at the Facebook group.

3 Likes

I just posted on this issue. Clarification about recently EMO not understanding some of the commands

9 Likes

So we’ll see the numbers start moving up again this week?

5 Likes

yes, this week or next week.

6 Likes

It’s honestly very nice to get these constant updates. Thank you for keeping us in the loop. My order is in the 1600s, so I’m hoping to see him within the next few months.

3 Likes

Hiya, i am from the UK and ordered my EMO on 17th Jan, just wondering what kind of timeline do you have on shipment to UK please?

1 Like

Hi, thank you for your support. We are shipping according to the order of the orders and we are updating the delivery process on this page: https://living.ai/delivery-process/

1 Like

I upgraded my order to the Christmas set, is my order number still the one I received when I purchased Emo, or is it now bundled into the Christmas upgrade’s order number?

1 Like

I’m pretty certain they would’ve bundled your Christmas upgrade into the original EMO order number, to keep its place within the lineup to be shipped?

1 Like

Both of them are your order numbers. We will send them together and the two orders will have the same tracking number.

1 Like

So should I be expecting Emo in the original 16xxx region, or in the new 17xxx range?

1 Like

Anche io inizio ad essere preoccupata. Ho ordinato Emo con l’espansione di Natale per mio figlio a Novembre… ma stiamo ancora aspettando … E vedo dalla pagina di ordine in consegna che da mesi sono fermi al 15360…Come mai non scorre il contatore?
e da 2 mesi e 24 giorni che stiamo aspettando

@ALDA_SERANI ,

Translation results

“I’m starting to get worried too. I ordered Emo with the Christmas expansion for my son in November … but we are still waiting … And I see from the delivery order page that they have been standing at 15360 for months … Why doesn’t the counter scroll? and we have been waiting for 2 months and 24 days”

I don’t work for the company, so can’t say for certain. However I would expect you should receive your EMO by the end of March? Keep an eye out for the email with the tracking number, although a small number of people claim they never received tracking but their package just showed up.

1 Like

Thank you for this information. :slightly_smiling_face:

I hope you don’t mind if I ask a little question here. Is it normal for Emo to have a very small attention span about getting commands? Like if you don’t asap speak to him once off the charger, he quickly starts dancing in silence? I don’t know if this is a random personally issue for the bot or what. Dance dance dance … never mind the owner trying to talk to the pet.

1 Like

Hi all. I bought my Emo the 01/24/2022. My order is agai with the number 22682, with the tag: “Processing”. I’m really worried about my delivery. I I will be sad if my Emo don’t arrive. Please, tell me if you know when my Emo will be sent? I’m for France. Thank you for your answer.

2 Likes