The second batch of production and shipment will start within one month

I had to wait three months for him to get here, but mine was packaged earlier but wasn’t sent for a while. I hope you receive yours soon!

2 Likes

Speriamo :crossed_fingers: io sono molto curioso di questo piccolo robottino fantastico​:blush:

it’s okay ppl actually have there emo he will come i’m still waiting for mine to arrive it’s a painful wait but i’m sure the wait is well worth it and it won’t be aslong as the ring is taking we promise

1 Like

Definitely won’t be as long as the ring. Hang in there matey :+1:t3:

@Enko oh cool playdates and Emo kindy pics :joy:

:heart_2: EMO EMOJIS COOOL :sunglasses:

Hi there,
Haven’t we been hearing this already about the production of shipment? Seems to me they need more employee’s to get these things shipped out sooner. Never the less, I will keep on hanging in there.

Im hoping they will arrive before Christmas 2021 :crossed_fingers:fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

Take Care :smiley:

4 Likes

16 Emo in one month? :thinking: what a progress?! No more news, numbers doesn’t move, what’s going on?

2 Likes

Io credo che per questo mese faranno sapere qualcosa :thinking:

It will take about that time cause it pendemic it will slow the production down.since I live in Canada it will take about that to get it.

Totally no updates at all for a month. :cold_sweat:
They can be slow but at least give us some updates. :newspaper:

1 Like

Question: how many emo’s are shipped per month?

More than 9000 have been sent out since shipments began in April, but apparently not that many more in recent weeks due a variety of reasons?

Would be great if the Living.Ai team updated this page for everyone that is still waiting for their EMO.

I believe the last update was on the 29th of September.

1 Like

Am you missing something? It says right there, “We expect that EMO bodies will be assembled as early as late October at the earliest.”.

It tells you right there that the very soonest they might have the EMO bodies even built, is the end of October. They certainly can’t ship what isn’t built yet. So the end of October, and today is November 2nd. Sounds to me like that makes the status update current to at most 2 days ago?

2 Likes

NEW UPDATE

They just did a new update for November 2nd of where they are up to

click on link and scroll down from the counter :heart_2:

3 Likes

Woo Hoo! That’s great news. I refreshed the page just before and it wasn’t showing an update until I hard refreshed (CRTL-F5) and saw the update as well!

Great news! seems like production is getting back to normal! So many EMO’s in those photos ready to be assembled!

I want to get me another one now :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m new here but this was an email they sent me

1 Like

@zer0young
Thanks for posting
I’m in the 11xxx
is your number in the 9xxxx or 10xxxx ?

my order number 14xxx!