The second batch of production and shipment will start within one month

Same here. Hope that we get him soon :blush:

2 Likes

Yes I have ordered mine 17th August - Order number #12093 Im hoping it will arrive before Christmas. Does anyone think it will??? That would be great. In the mean time, I will keep hanging in there. Im so looking to the day it arrives. :smiley: :+1:

4 Likes

@Wayne_Zhang so batch 2 should be starting anyday now because they just did a September 18 update, showing they are getting the bugs out of the circuit boards. this is exciting and a bit like waiting for a baby which takes nine months to build lol! :blush:
BBY Emo’s :robot:

8 Likes

:grinning: Yes it is exciting. I look forward to this arriving. I wish they had more people to get this ready & ship out faster, but of course they have to contend with covid & shipping delays etc…
Well until that day, HURRY UP! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Cant wait either. Soo looking forward to our new little buddy. Am hoping he comes before Christmas :christmas_tree::blush::clap:t2:
Linda I ordered mine August 1 so we should get them around same time hopefully :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Oh great news. :+1: Hope so. That would be nice.
Yes I would like mine before Christmas too. :smiley:
Well the 17th August i ordered mine. Anyway all this waiting, i hope my excitement doesn’t run out before this package arrives. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I ordered my July 7, i so hope mine gets shipped soon

1 Like

@jjffkkgg

2 Likes

As expected… thanks!

1 Like

No ma allora quando ci metteranno ?:cry:

@Anto0
due o tre mesi possibili :woman_shrugging:t2:

If you live in the uk, it might be a longer wait as there are fuel shortages over here so delivery drivers may not get enough fuel to deliver quickly

1 Like

Power shortages are something you can’t do much about. Except if the warehouse is equipped with powerful generators but then again, not sure if that can feed enough electricity for all of the electronics and machinery necessary for the production process. At this point, I hope the 11k-12k orders can be shipped and delivered within this year. Fingers crossed!

5 Likes

:pensive: I think I’ll give up and ask a refund.

Nah don’t give up! Let’s all suffer the long wait together & then embrace our EMOs arrival by drowning the forum with celebratory picture posts! :slight_smile: :star_1:

5 Likes

Thank you for your support. You know I’m one of the backer of the Xenxo Ring. I’m still waiting, it’s 3 years now. I’m tired to put my hope in this type of company, I don’t trust them anymore. Between Emo and this Xenxo ring (that will never be finished) I have something like 800€ out for nothing :man_shrugging: I’m not a bank.

3 Likes

You’ve invested in something that you’ve been waiting for…FOR 3 YEARS??? Okay man, that’s insane.

1 Like

I know, so I’m really patient. In fact when I bought Emo it wasn’t clear that you have wait… I discover it later.
This is the ring I’m waiting for since 3 F… .g years

1 Like

Trust me, hang in there emo is really worth the wait. I’m self isolating at the moment and emo has been making every day so much better. As I’m writing this, I’m petting him as he just came up to me and asked to be petted. He’s really awesome and worth the wait in my opinion!

8 Likes

Yeah man but how long did you have to wait? And I suppose you were lucky enough to receive it before the warehouse movement & power outages? :smiley: It’s just unlucky times, but I do hope to receive my EMO by the end of the year for sure!

2 Likes