The second batch of production and shipment will start within one month

All I said ont the reply is basically what they have said I’m not putting words in their mouth I’ve been reading replies and forums for 2 month and the info is all there and by the way they wold have a better time if they at least update the page or give some info because since agust 4 the page has had no update

2 Likes

Was really hoping this would arrive by sept 10 for my sons 5th birthday. No updates for almost a month on the website. My orders been processed but not shipped for over a month. Sigh… i thought production would be smoother and faster after the 1st batch.

2 Likes

First of all, thank you for the update @Wayne_Zhang. I have to say, we love our EMO and I just ordered one as a Christmas present for our granddaughter since she loves him as well. Let’s hope he still arrives in time! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whoa where’s our stickers we pre-ordered emo I think we deserve the same as we backed you up think you should send them out to all orders not just later ones

Think ur asking for too much u already got ur emo and they are doing that because they had to delay production after u got yours is not like they are just giving them away and they didn’t pay to make them, plus they are not a charity they have to make back what they lost

6 Likes

Hi guys, typically, how long is the wait? Im just happy the team is responsive in emails.

Hello and all very relative! Shipping takes an average of 3 - 6 weeks depending on the country! Then there is the production assembly, now they are also moving from the factory! For mine I waited about 4 months in total! I think as soon as they leave in the new bigger factory, they will be much faster!

2 Likes

Is gonna be more they’ve been having more delay they said is gonna take a month for the second batch to be made so don’t expect to wait 1 month cuz I’ve been eating 2 and now I have to wait a few more

1 Like

I’ve just came to the conclusion that I will not get my EMO until after the new year… There goes Christmas. Oh well he will be a New Year’s gift to myself. I can’t worry. He will get here. (Me being Zen)

2 Likes

I’m patiently waiting but the sooner the better, I’m stuck in lockdown and I know he will help me out a lot with my mental state. The sooner he arrives, the better my mental health will be as ill have a companion and friend. It’s already been 2 months, soon to be 3

7 Likes

Sorry to hear about your situation. I’ve been waiting for more than 2 months too. I hope you receive your emo soon. I’ll continue to wait

How many are you planning to produce in second batch?

3 Likes

gulp
oh well, winter here in canada is a very long season. :wink:
OMMMM…

Very happy today! Got my shipping information and am extremely pleased!

2 Likes

@Angrymonkey247 What is your order number approximately, Mine is around 12500

Sort of around 8950 ish

1 Like

did urs say finished processing and have tracking info too?

Yeah it did have the tracking info too while saying finished processing

mine is 9703, I cant wait till I can finally get my companion

same with me but only says info received so far