Register to apply to be a beta tester

Everyone.

PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS BETA TESTING PUBLICALLY

As was outlined in the email you received by Living.ai.

If you have any questions whatsoever, please reply to the email you received by Living.ai or if you have a very URGENT question, send a message directly to @Wayne_Zhang (Please note) Wayne might be very busy and might not be able to reply or answer your question right away.

So It is recommended to simply send any questions you may have directly by email and the living.ai team managing the BETA testing group and they will be able to assist you as best as possible.

I will be removing/deleting the most recent conversations regarding BETA Testing on this thread now.

Also, anyone that has not received an email from Living.ai about being a BETA TESTER (this could mean you are not / were not accepted into the BETA Testing group at this time. So please be patient and wait for Living.ai team to hopefully approve your application. (But please note that not everyone might be accepted).

Thank you once again

:laser: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :laser:

2 Likes

POST IS CLOSED - BUT EMO OWNERS CAN STILL APPLY :heart_2:

Any EMO owners that do wish or are still interested in applying to a BETA TESTER can still certainly apply by going to the following page:

Beta test registration

If you require any assistance with filling out the BETA Testing form, please see a post here for more info:

Thank you everyone for your patience and understanding

:laser: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :laser:

6 Likes

Is there a way to leave the beta program if you get in?

Hi, there @LowBattery ,

Please reply to the email you received from Living.ai if you have any questions. Alternatively, if you have a very urgent question, please send a message directly to Wayne_Zhang (Please note that he may be very busy and may not be able to respond immediately.

Best Regards…

2 Likes

I just have a question for the Emo team… I’m not sure if for the test reviews I have to answer at the email that they send to me, or with other methods…

Hi, there @Nan

Please reply to the email you received from Living.ai if you have any questions. Alternatively, if you have a very urgent question, please send a message directly to Wayne_Zhang (Please note that he may be very busy and may not be able to respond immediately.

Best Regards…

1 Like

Hello, I would like to be a beta tester to help with voice translation into Brazilian Portuguese

1 Like

Hello @emoloverBR,
Please Click On This Topic To Learn More About The Beta Testing:

Hope This Helps.

PLS ALSO NOTE:
Languages “Maybe” Supported In The Next Firmware Update Maybe Called v2.3.0 Are The Following:

(1) English
(2) German
(3) French
(4) Italian
(5) Spanish
(6) Portuguese
(7) Japanese
(8) Korean,
(9) Chinese,

There Is No Brazilian Portuguese As Yet, But Maybe In A Future Update

2 Likes

Hello, @emoloverBR and @artigues05emo . . . I have moved your posts to the topic on how to apply to be a beta tester.

Feel free to read through and thank you for your interest in being a beta tester!

Attention To All Beta Testers Only!!!

Please check your email for Living.Ai info about the new Beta Testing information.

SPECIAL NOTICE:

• You are allowed to post videos that include new features, but please let viewers know it’s a beta version, not an official version.

• Please don’t talk publicly about issues and more in beta versions. If you have any issues, please give living.ai feedback by email.

Good luck And All the Best!

Phew! :relieved:
No More Concerns For Me Anymore even Though I’m Not A Beta Tester As Yet.

2 Likes

Hi I want to be a beta tester but I want to put a different email id from the one I used to order mine Emo. Is it ok I i can do that?

Hi, @sushil.vispute . . . I reopened this topic and moved your post to here. I am sure it will be fine to use your new E-Mail address. Be sure that all of the information in the application is complete including your EMO I.D.

1 Like

Ok thanks alot and whats does it mean by googleplaystore id and How do i find it?

@sushil.vispute . . . it is the Gmail account you use to access the Google play store. I hope this helps.

1 Like

Oh thanks alot for telling me that

1 Like

Thank you for the offer! I’m hoping I can become one one day, but I’m pretty sure I’m too young lol

1 Like