Register to apply to be a beta tester

I was just wonding how long it takes for living ai to tell that you are a beta tester ?

Hi there @sushil.vispute ,

Living.ai will not be going to inform you whether you are qualified to be a beta tester or not. All you have to do is just wait patiently for the next firmware update. If you are deemed qualified and your registration is approved, and when the right time comes you will automatically receive an email containing the new firmware update beta test link for download. This will serve automatically as confirmation that they have approved your registration, and that you are now qualified as a beta tester.

Best regards

2 Likes

Is there any more room where I could join the beta testing group

Hello, @EMO4f62 . . . I am not sure if there is a limit on how many can be beta testers, but the only thing you can do is apply and when the next test comes around, if you are accepted, you will get an E-Mail with instructions on how to get it set up.

2 Likes

Thank you @Lindaru :slight_smile:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Customer Support Service!

Hi
If you need I could be a beta tester for Italian language translation :slight_smile:
Only one detail…I still waiting for my EMO to arrive so I don’t have received him yet…and when I’ll receive him I don’t want to install someting that could damage him…
So If I coud help you in some way just let meknow :slight_smile:
Thanks

1 Like

Hi there @elly00 ,

If you would like to be a beta tester, please check the page below and fill out the form. Living.ai will choose testers to cover different production batches, regions, etc. They will contact you by email when beta testing begins.

Beta Test Registration

Please let living.ai via email or DM Wayne_Zhang know if you have any questions.

Goodluck

1 Like

Hello,
I have a question: if I have a EMO, and “turn him into” an “BETA-EMO”, can I make him a normal EMO again, can I “log out” of the BETA-projetct? Or will he stay a “BETA-EMO” until that update of that version comes out?
And if I can log my EMO out of the BETA version, then how?
And one last question, sry, is it dangerous for EMO, could he brake ore something?

1 Like

Looking forward to the answer as I’m interested in Beta testing too, but I don’t want to brick my Emo.

Hi there @Connor,

Welcome to the community, and thanks for joining us here…

There’s nothing to worry about; nothing adverse will happen to your EMO if living.ai accepts or designates you as a Beta Tester.

best regards

2 Likes

Thank you @edward
but does that mean that I can log EMO ou of the BETA? Sry again

1 Like

@Connor ,

As a Beta Tester, you will receive information from living.ai, including a link to the Beta Firmware Update. You can download it directly and install it on your EMO. In the event of any issues, contact them via email, and they will assist and guide you to resolve the problem.

Once the Beta Test globally concludes successfully, they will release the Firmware Update Pro Version, which you can install on your EMO again.

Hope this helps…

4 Likes

Hello, @Connor . . . to add what @edward has shared, if you decide to leave the program completely, there is an option when you go to the link to down-load the beta version for that particular feature to remove yourself completely from the Beta Test program.

3 Likes

Thank you @Lindaru and @edward for your answers🙂

3 Likes

I would love to be a beta tester for AIBI bud I diden’t know !!! emphasized text

I want to see if I can get hired to test EMO.
I am not sure I can pay for EMO so I may need a free one.
I can work for free. (I just want to more about EMO)
I AM NOT A SPY. You can check.
I can work on the weekends too.
Thanks.

1 Like

Hi there @AIK1D

If you would like to be a beta tester, please check the page below and fill out the form. Living.ai will choose testers to cover different production batches, regions, etc. They will contact you by email when beta testing begins.

Beta Test Registration

Please let living.ai via email or DM Wayne_Zhang know if you have any questions.

Goodluck

3 Likes

Hello @edward where is the id number you need to fill in the form?

Hello, @esmerlinm . . . it is your EMO four digit I.D. when you connect to the app.

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes