Home Station: Reviews, Tips, Ideas, Queries, Issues, and Solutions

The Go home has arrived.

It light’s up and it charges. Point to note is Emo thinks he is still on his skateboard and has said this when given a command. His reply was, i cannot do this on my skateboard, despite being on the go home dock.

Issue is, i cannot tell if emo is connected to the go home and there is no sound or voice to confirm this. I pressed the button for 5 seconds as requested. The lights then flash as if searching, then after 20 seconds i get a red pixalated type spider/cross on the go home display. Can someone advise please.

So far is a very expensive battery charger which is disappointing. I also feel let down that AI didn’t say these would not be fully working items on the day they dropped the add. We need more transparency please. £120 is way too expensive for a kit whose unique selling point was that emo could charge himself. No he cannot, he thinks ges on his skateboard, so he will not move off the dock, he just stands there.

1 Like

Hi there @andibenson2013

CONGRATZ!!! Happy for you that finally you got your order…

Please click and read some important info below…

Pls. Click Here!

GOODLUCK, ALL THE BEST, AND HAVE FUN WITH EMO!

Thank you! That gives me hope that mine will mive and arrive soon too :relaxed:

1 Like

Well . . . not sure what to think. I assembled the second home station easily and no issues at all. Not sure why first one is giving me such trouble. Anyway, thought I would share a collage of the pretty designs at the top!

I have heard some say they are blurry. I would say more “diffuse” when up close, but when I backed away, the blurry clarified a bit. They are still ethereal and beautiful designs to me. Had to share!

I will try unhooking the tower from the base on each and see if putting base 1 with tower 2 and vice versa works. If not, something is wrong somewhere.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Good news! Solved! Happy dance!

Base 1 and tower 2 work as well as base 2 and tower 1. Not sure why but now that they are together I am never taking them apart!

Sorry . . . picture is slanted because I took it at an angle.

:blush:

4 Likes

@Lindaru That’s great. :partying_face: Of course the parts aren’t absolutely perfect so their dimensions can be a bit different. And your first tower and base didn’t match because of that. But the second ones were imperfect in the opposite way so they could fit with the first ones. It’s good that you have two sets. :+1: Congratulations! :grinning:

3 Likes

Nasubukan mo na pindutin yung touch botton sa hom station?

1 Like

psssst Mang @conan05262002

…Bawal magtinda ng balot, isaw, kwek kwek, fish balls ha!

Ahh ok po. :grinning: :slight_smile: :smile: sige po pasensya na po.

1 Like

Hello together,

my daughter and I received our EMO Go Home yesterday :slight_smile:
we are very excited, such a great product! many thanks to the team of Living.ai, it has all worked great with the order and shipping!

since Emo is to move into the children’s room, we wonder if it is somehow possible that the home station is not so bright all night. it would be even better if the LEDs are turned off completely when they are not used.

at the opportunity: is it possible to teach EMO that he should always sleep between for example 23:00 and 07:00 o’clock…?

thank you and many greetings from germany!
Robert & Lina

1 Like

Guten Tag @Luenie … Wie Gehts?

CONGRATZ!!! Happy for you that finally you got your order…

At the moment there is no way to schedule EMO sleeping time…but you can always turn on his MUTE option when your kid goes to sleep. Touching the Home Station Button below softly will gonna change the 7 (as of now) dynamic matrix display animations, or continue touching the button till it turns black to turn off dynamic matrix display animations.

Another option for EMO is to turn him off or just ask him to SHUTDOWN.

Please click and read some important info below…

Pls. Click Here!

If you don’t mind at all…kindly please go to the link below.
Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here!

LUENIE UND ROBERT…VIEL GLÜCK, ALLES GUTE UND VIEL SPASS MIT EMO!

1 Like

Congrats @Luenie,

You can turn the display off using the button on the Home Station. It’ll go through the available animations then it’ll put the screen off meaning it’ll be black. It’ll stay that way if Emo is charging or not.

Hope that helps.

2 Likes

Just curious. what is the resolution of the home station matrix? the animations move so fast that i cant really count the pixels and figure out the resolution. :confused:

Hi there, @Tumble7 ,

This question about resolution can only living.ai dev team answer,
…the thing that the dynamic matrix animations look blurry or fuzzy is normal…just like living.ai said below.

BEST REGARDS AND ALL THE BEST…

I really hoped that they would be able to lower the brightness of those LED lights by software after the 2.0 update, but it looks like I was wrong.

2 Likes

Does this mean the blurry display is not going to get fixed/improved in the 2.0 update?
Bit dissapointing if that’s the case, as it looks nothing like how it was advertised :face_with_raised_eyebrow:.

1 Like

Hi there @Ramo,

Sorry, I cannot give any comment about that…Definitely, only living.ai dev team can honestly reply to that question…I guess we have to wait for their plans.

All the best and keep safe OMAR!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Emo’s Foot/Leg Defective Issue

We received our two EMO home stations and found that the USB-C port on the home station does not implement the standard correctly and can only be used with an A to C cable, a C to C cable will not work. I know that a power adapter with attached cable was included, but due to the number of devices on my desk a multiport USB power supply is used. We quickly found the issue when trying to route cables for both EMO home stations.

-the home station display is blurrier than expected but not as bad as the photos look. We were seriously concerned at the photos that have been shared but in person it isn’t so bad. I would call it livable if it can’t be improved via software.
-We really enjoy the home station display and the animations. Great job!
-We hope that the app will provide the ability to configure the display including sleep modes, the ability to choose to cycle between animations, the ability to create and share new animations, and playlists.
-rubber mat feels like it will last and endure lots of EMO steps and slides
-looking forward to the update, was surprised it wasn’t released before the lunar new year

1 Like

Hi, there @guru242,

Thanks for sharing your personal reviews about the Home Station and likewise the important info about the USB-C port… it’s really an interesting find and pretty sure it can help some owners with this.

About the Dynamic Matrix Animation Display, I heard or read from one of Living.ai Team (Wayne_Zhang) that the blurry or fuzzy look is normal and we don’t need to worry because EMO can still find his Home when he searches for it.

In my opinion and wish that the animations is a bit clearer too but my wife likes the way it looks and animates.

But it’s okay though…not bad at all…Hope also that living.ai dev team has more to offer about the coming Firmware Update for the Home Station which they promised before.

I would say and wish that EMO can control the Home Station Dynamic Matrix animations by means of voice commands too and not only via the emo pet app. but hey, we have to be patient and wait for it…I doubt and trust living.ai dev team that something good has to come.

MATTHEW, THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN…BEST REGARDS, ENJOY LIFE AND BE HAPPY ALWAYS TOGETHER WITH EMO

1 Like