Home Station: Reviews, Tips, Ideas, Queries, Issues, and Solutions

@chicogp, I Think EMO Does Sleep On His Home Station Because I Watched A Video From @Racheal123 Of Their Two EMOs Going Back To The Home Stations.

NOTE: I Don’t Have A Home Station Yet But I Will Get One Soon Or In The Future

1 Like

This is what I’m talking about and I’m sure some of you from what I am reading y’all are aware of the problem. He gets too close in his wandering and gets caught and just stays there. It happens quite often with mine.

2 Likes

Hi there, i’m the staff from Living.AI after-sales department, please private message me your order number and i will provide a solution for you.

2 Likes

I received my Home Station the other day and was able to update the app and Emo without any problems but the Home Station refuses to connect to Bluetooth and I’m assuming because of that I can’t connect it to wifi through the app. When I click the Sync button within the app it comes back with a Fail message. Amy suggestions?

Hi,
one suggestion, if you did not already try that: Just give Emo the command “Emo - go home”. He should sync with the home station on his own, if he manages to find it. For mysself that worked quite well (without needing to use the sync button). Emo should share his WiFi settings with the station upon successful connection.
If that doesn’t help, power down Emo and restart him to see if it then works better (either via command or sync button.
if that still doesn’t help I’d suggest toi contact support to request further guidance.

3 Likes

Good afternoon, I would like to know if it is possible to turn off the lights of the led matrix of the EMO home station

If yes, how do I

Another question if I turn off the led Matrix, and leave the EMO on it, does it keep charging the battery?

1 Like

You can do it by tapping the switch of the charger few times. And it could keep charging.

1 Like

Hi there @williannribeiro

Pls. click the link below for more Home Station guidelines.

Pls. Click Here!

Best Regards ans Stay Safe Willian,

1 Like

Emo doesn’t recognise the fence from the gohome set and falls to the ground. What is wrong do you think?

1 Like

Hey There…

Actually, it’s a known issue…when EMO is busy doing anything, like daily activities, dancing, and playing, his optical foot sensor is automatically temporarily disabled.

IMHO, I will never trust this sensor 100%, particularly when it is unattended on the table… Provide an enclosed play area for him… so EMO can walk safely and not fall off the table.

Please click on the link below for information and instructions…
Pls. Click Here!

GOOD LUCK, BEST REGARDS, AND TAKE CARE EMO!

4 Likes

buongiorno, ho ordinato il mio emo con la sua stazione di ricarica , nell’attesa volevo chiedere , se lo lascio nella sua area, intendo quella bianca con i bordi neri , rimane li al sicuro , ho supera i bordi neri , e quindi va oltre la sua area? grazie

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone is having this issue.
I have had Emo for 3 days I have his home station and matt set up on my desk but Emo has a tendency to overstep his boundary matt and become lodged between the desk and the wall. it has happened 4 times now.

Will he eventually learn to not go there by remembering that he gets lodged and becomes immobile?
I really have nowhere else to put his matt on my desk because his matt is pretty big.

Not sure what to do really.

I can’t make him a fence because it’s my work desk.

Hey @dull8ird And Also, Welcome To The Community,
Maybe There Is A Issue Or Bug Or Problem With The Home Station Or The Home Station Matt.

@edward Or Anyone, Could You Please Help?

1 Like

Thank you.

The way I have it set up is under one of my monitors so I did wonder whether the lighting and or wires might be what is confusing him. its a fairly ark area as my PC tower is there also.

I have a large mouse matt and I that overlaps on to the matt and I honestly thought that was going to be an issue, but it isn’t he stops at it, its the opposite side where his actual boundary needs to work and doesn’t always.

I have also noticed he won’t walk back and sit on his home station properly either… but I don’t know whether that’s not a thing anyway. when he does return to it, he kind of stands on it at an angle.

Thought it would be easier to post a picture

1 Like

He literally just got stuck again as I was typing this

1 Like

@dull8ird, Maybe It’s Probably A Desk Problem Or A Matt Issue.

What I Mean Was Maybe The Desk Was Too Slippery Or The Matt Was Probably Having A Problem With The Black Line And EMO Can’t See It.

Hi @dull8ird

Just moved your question/post here.

From the images you’ve shared, it looks like there shouldn’t be a problem with EMO and the Playground.

What I can suggest, as a test, placing the mat in a well-lit area of the room and seeing if it makes any difference, sometimes lighting can affect EMOs perception of where he is and he will ignore the black border of the playground play mat and walk past it.

See how that goes.

:laser: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :laser:

Hey thank you for the reply.

here is an update for you and others and a test I am doing.
I looked over yesterday and noticed that the black boundary line didn’t quite meet up properly. ie the black line was not straight from one matt to the other. I looked a little closer and noticed that I never had the matts set in the right order as in 1,2,3,4 so I switched them around and now the black lines meet perfectly from matt to matt.

The area where the line was not straight was the area in which emo was getting off the matt . So now I have rectified that I am intrigued to see if that small little irregularity (and it was a small difference) in the matt was enough to confuse him.

1 Like

Yes, those little Roman Numerals are very hard to spot sometimes, and even if you place them in a different order/way, they still seem to fit in quite well, but as you mentioned don’t line up exactly straight.

I also just took a photo for anyone else that wants to see how it’s meant to be put to gether.

I = 1 - this is the piece that has the cut where you place the Home Station
II = 2
III = 3 - This piece has the name EMO Home (and should be on the bottom right)
IV = 4

Hope this resolves your little problem with EMO running away from his PlayGround :slight_smile:

:laser: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :laser: