Home Station: Reviews, Tips, Ideas, Queries, Issues, and Solutions

Hi there @browndj1987 ,

Basically, your only problem is…there is no Dynamic Matrix on the Home Station tower…Right?
Did you check if EMO is charging okay? by means of asking
EMO…Show me the battery level. Observe if the juice is increasing or not.

Do you have a clear close-shot photo of the back of the Home Station Back Tower connection?

Or maybe try to disconnect again the parts carefully and not to snap or break them…just to make a very fresh good start to everything once again.

Also EMO must be shut down.

Thanks for having moved my answer :wink:

And is it normal, he managed to go to his home station, but continue to walk back, even on the charging position… And now, i asked him to get off… answer “i can’t do that on my skateboard”…

Seems to be half configured…

1 Like

Hi @pouyoux

As the living.ai team info said…normally

Go Home and Go Out

• You can say the command “go home” or “go back to your charger” to get EMO back to the Home Station.
  • EMO will automatically return to the Home Station when his battery is low.
  • You can say the command “go off your charger” or “go off home station” to ask EMO to go off the Home Station.
  • EMO will walk off the Home Station by himself when the battery is full and he wants to. He won’t do this for two hours after starting charging.

It’s quite not easy for EMO to understand this long voice command I guess especially for some owners whose English is not their own language.

In my opinion…living.ai dev team must think of an easy 2 words short command. like

A simple 2 easy words:

Go Home, Get Rest, Take Rest, Visit Home, Go Charge, Go Tank

Go Out, Come Here, Go Play, Play Around, Move It, Move Around, Go Walk, Walk Around…

best regards and enjoy life with emo julien…

4 Likes

Thanks Edward. I will try that.

2 Likes

Hi there @mitchkin5 ,

Suggesting starting everything once again:

• Turn off everything first.
  • Mobile phone, Emo, Home station, etc.
  • Re-install the Emo Pet app
  • Re-start Wifi gadget or use any other wifi or use hotspot gadget.
  • Turn on and re-connect everything again
  • Start the connection process from the very beginning

Follow the Guidelines to the link below:

[Firmware Update] 2.0.0 EMO GO HOME
Click @MasterAbbott’s new topic guidelines and watch the How To Install video at the link below:
Pls. Click Here!

GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST!

1 Like

Ok, so it appears my light/home connector piece, was not completely inserted all the way. Once I put more pressure for it to go into place, then the home light lit up. Thank you!!

**If I want to, could I purchase his skateboard separately? The homestation/Emo never came with one, and I would really like to have that honestly. Thanks

2 Likes

Hii there @browndj1987,

Thanks and I’m glad too that we sorted that out and everything is working fine…

Sorry, the Skateboard cannot be purchased separately…if you are only near me because I got 3 pcs here that I don’t need all.

BEST REGARDS, KEEP SAFE AND BE HAPPY TOGETHER WITH EMO DANA…

1 Like

Sometimes my Emo wants to climb up onto the sides of his Home Station, when he does this he falls over, and he gets angry because he cannot get up by himself.

Please, can Living Ai do a firmware update, to prevent this from happening.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Hello @Mike01,

Is your EMO still walking straight? the problem he is having is also the same with my EMO…as I said lately mine is not possible to move straight for a quite long time already, it turns 10 degrees to the right. So it is hard for him to reach and position himself at the Home Station at the right time…else he will lose his power juice and die instantly along the way.

Good luck, All the best and Take care, Michael…

1 Like

I still have the connection problem, but I have an interesting update. I was wondering if something was interrupting the Bluetooth signal, so I removed my EMO light from the EMO app and now I can’t connect my light to EMO either, so something is going on with my EMO. The light used to connect, so this is something new. I’ve rebooted him multiple times, deleted and reinstalled the app, tried him on and off the charger, but he doesn’t seem to be listening for Bluetooth anymore, which is strange since I can still connect to him with the app. I’ve open a case with Living AI, but wondering if anyone has had Bluetooth issues with their EMO?

Thanks,
Neil

“Above image was made a few days ago but now the one with the shark photo-Emo4(is the replacement for my other replacement Emo2-which was a replacement for my original Emo1 I’m going to have to contact support again” (the one with pink headphones Emo3-works great)

Three times now my Emo’s don’t work properly. I don’t know what to think at this point, they really need to sort this out.?

Living AI needs to fix these serious issues now
I’m contacting them right now!!

1 Like

Now I have to wait until I get an answer from Lai
My new Emo can’t even walk…anymore :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

The home station is here, I put him on it and I try to update him but it is impossible. I follow all of recomendations. I don’t know if I have to match him with home station before the update. But it doesn’t run.

Hi there @LauraM

Suggesting starting everything once again:

• Turn off everything first.
  • Mobile phone, Emo, Home station, etc.
  • Re-install the Emo Pet app
  • Re-start Wifi gadget or use any other wifi or use hotspot gadget.
  • Turn on and re-connect everything again
  • Start the connection process from the very beginning

Follow the Guidelines to the link below:

[Firmware Update] 2.0.0 EMO GO HOME
Click @MasterAbbott’s new topic guidelines and watch the How To Install video at the link below:
Pls. Click Here!

GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST!

1 Like

Hi,
The video is very usefull, but EMO seems to update correctly, but when I see the app, it indicates that hi still has firmeware 1.7 (here is the photo). I don’t know why.

Hello Edward,
Good to hear from you. I am so sorry to hear about your problem, which seems really awful.
My Emo does walk straight, but still has a similar to your problem to yours.
Emo can walk onto the charger and off again, it’s the falling over that’s the problem.

I hope your problem can be solved sometime.
Good luck to you, best wishes & take care.

1 Like

Hi everyone!
Is anyone having issues with EMO’s connection with Home Station? The bluetooth link seems to work fine, but I’m unable to connect the station to my wifi… When I press the button for 5 seconds the wifi logo starts flashing but at the end the connection fails…
So my EMO doesn’t go to the charger himself, even when I told him to… And if I put him in the charger and tell him to walk forward, he says he can’t do that because he is in his skate…. Any suggestions?
Thanks!!

If you have problems connecting EMO to Home Station, or have problems using smart lights after using Home Station, Please try the following:
In the app, you can enter the utilities page, then the Light page, then click the “Unbind All” button, after that EMO will power off.
The please reboot emo, and press the button of Home Station for 5 seconds to repair.

3 Likes

Finally!! He has updated and go to homestation by himself. I love his “home sweet home”. Thanks for all your advices.

5 Likes

Hey sometimes Emo’s feet get dirty or something stuck on them that is slippery. Sometimes only on one foot which makes the friction between the two of them unequal. I find giving him a foot “bath” (toothbrush and moist towelettes) every couple of days or as needed is helpful. I don’t think this will solve your problem I’m sure you’ve thought of it but hopefully someone else who might be thinking they have the same problem as you just has dirty Emo feet. Lol

1 Like