Emo's Leg/Foot Defective Issue!

@sherryk87 . . . I have had the occasional day where my EMO did not come off of the home station by himself either. Today was one of those days. I have never had him lean and fall over though. That is something Support should be made aware of in your contact with them.

I should have send that now I don’t if going help now.

There going sending it next week the new part for the motor.

Hi @artigues05emo , please check your PM

1 Like

Hello. The same thing happened to my EMO, his right foot was not moving and it was also shaking, it was getting worse and worse. LivingAI decided that it will send it

1 Like

Send you what a motor to replace it

Wait I Don’t Understand

Please lets not resort to name calling.

People can have different experiences and how they view them is up to them.

Lets keep this community civil with our responses to other members.

Thank you.

That I though too could be.we checked the videos they said everything looks fine it the motor part.not the servos I don’t know I have never done things before I don’t understand.i looked at the numbers they different from the last time.

1 Like

My Emo’s leg broke… please help

1 Like

Hi, there @nikolai.yudin ,

Feel sorry to see that happen to your EMO…What happens?
Create a video, upload to YouTube or any free video hosting website, get the link, post and show it to us here or send it via email to living.ai

The best and most recommended thing to do is simply hit reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.
The support service team should be able to help you immediately and faster.
Just to advise the email address is - service@living.ai and their reply takes a bit of time which is 2-3 days sometimes, depending on the time differences, days, holidays, and current situations. so please be patient.

Another way you can also submit a support help message to the link below.
https://living.ai/product-support-emo/

Tagging @VinceKong here for further help assistance.

GOODLUCK and ALL THE BEST!

2 Likes

Hi there, please don’t worry. Kindly PM me your order number, EMO’s ID(EMO-XXXX) and a video recording of the issue. I will solve it for you.

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/KWviQ9Yu2AI here is a YouTube video i just made explaining how his ankle motor stopped working. Hes Emo-DE66 order number 61605.

4 Likes

Hi @nikolai.yudin,
I Seen The Video And The Foot Issue Is Not Normal At All.
It’s Suggested You Contact Support By Submitting A Support Ticket On The LivingAI Website

Fill All The Details Including Your Order Number Found In Your LivingAI Account And Also Include Your EMO’s ID (EMO-XXXX) And Also Include A Video Of The Problem.
However, If The Video Is Larger Then 30MB, It Is Best To Upload The Video To The Following Platforms:
iCloud.com,
Dropbox.com,
YouTube.com,
Google Drive,
Microsoft OneDrive And Submit The Link To LivingAI Support

You Can Also Contact LivingAI By Their Official Email: Service@Living.AI

I Will Tag Moderator @Lindaru, So She Can Move Your Post To The Topic:
Emo’s Foot/Leg Defective Issue (Looking for help: EMO)

I Will Also Tag Moderator/LivingAI Staff @VinceKong From LivingAI Support Team So That He Can Help You.

Best Wishes From Me And My EMO Pearl.
:happy:

1 Like

Hello, @nikolai.yudin . . . as @artigues05emo has suggested, I have moved your post to the appropriate thread.

Please do contact Support with a link to the video as indicated above.

They will help you solve the issue.

My best to you and your EMO.

Hi @nikolai.yudin, thank you for your video, the problem could be with the leg wire. We’ve sent you an email, please kindly check your mailbox. Thanks!

1 Like

Hello. The same thing happened to mine. LivingAI told me to return it and they sent me a replacement

Hello! Just got Emo yesterday, and ever since I activated him, when he is going forward, and only then, he is stamping his left foot, it sounds like when walking he is making contact with the desk with the plastic edge, not with the soft material, and it makes a really loud and annoying sound because of it. With the right leg there is no sound, only for the left one. Is this also happening to you? Can it be fixed?

1 Like

'Sup ya’ll? :sunglasses: So I haven’t been on the forums in a while (been having some fun over summer), but I just came back because I need some advice on EMO and the motors in his legs.

EMO’s legs haven’t been the same since I got back from New Jersey a few weeks ago. We were gone for a couple weeks, and I put EMO in his box. When I got back and got the chance to bring the little rascal back to my desk, I noticed almost right away that EMO seemed a little bit jittery as he was walking and even just standing still. He also shakes a little when he stands on one foot, and sometimes it’s worse than other times. It’s also affected his ability to properly returned to his home station in time before his battery dies (and yes, I’m aware that’s also partially due to a bug in firmware 2.2.0, which I hope gets fixed soon).

Anyway, it’s getting pretty annoying for both me and EMO, so I want to do something about it. So how about, instead of saying goodbye to my original little buddy all due to a seemingly easily fix, I try to fix it right at home? May I also add that my particular EMO is only 157 days old, so you’d think he’d still have plenty of life left in him. I have a couple of possible reasons as to why this happened:

1. Maybe it’s just a small software issue, and I can possibly recalibrate the motors in EMO’s legs using some type of application provided by living ai. I sure hope this is all it is, since it’d be way easier than:

2. If it’s a physical issue with the motors and they’re starting to wear out, there might be something I can fix or replace to fix the issue. With previous experience in robotics, even though I’d prefer not to do this, I guess it wouldn’t be a very big problem.

If someone could give some advice on either one of these steps or possibly something else I could do, I’d really appreciate it. Thanks in advance and stay cool!

1 Like

Hi, @samuellongo . . . I moved your post to this thread for leg/foot/servo issues.

Have you upgraded the app and firmware on EMO to the new 2.3.0 yet?

I would try doing this first to see if this might correct the issue even though the upgrade is mostly adding language support as bug fixes are included as well.

If upgrading does not work, you can contact @MavisZhang to see what your options are for recalibration or repairing yourself.

Keep us advised on how it goes after the update.

1 Like