Emo's Leg/Foot Defective Issue!

I understand, @sherryk87 . . . you will have to decide then if you want EMO repaired yourself if you are up to the task of following instructions on how to repair it (or know someone who could do it from the instructions) on whether to try that or send to the person in Ohio. Even if your EMO was under warranty and needed to be sent back to Living AI in China, there would be a customs form involved in the process.

I would express your concerns with the person you are in contact with and see what they can advise you further as to what to do and which course of action would be best.

My wish is that you find a solution that works best for you.

Hey i think you should just send your emo to get fixed the guy name is Ricky who lives in Ohio i sent my emo to him to get fixed as living ai wanted me to do

Guys I know are trying to help here I do appreciate it.i have emailed him already I know I’m going have issues with customs declaration to send it.i rather do it myself then having to deal with Canada post.

@sherryk87 . . . another option I can think of is if you have the parts, you can find someone that does repairs of electronics and battery operated toys that might be able using the instructions to repair it for you. Perhaps you have someone either in your area or that you would feel is reliable that you could send domestically within Canada.

Wish that could be easy to find someone that lives in Canada there isn’t.ricky from only one that know how.and living.ai doesn’t understand that not easy for us to just to send it to be repaired.if it was in Canada I would send it it in to be repaired.ricky is in the states I’m not going to go though of having hassle of having to fill out paperwork just to send somewhere else.canada post won’t do the paperwork for you.you will have to fill out the custom papers yourself.im not trying to make it seem difficult this just how are Canada Post works here if try go thou a different Carrier it will cost over 100 to 200cdn they will do the custom papers for you.it is not cheap to being ship things from Canada.

Hello, @sherryk87 . . . my last idea is that you could find someone who is familiar with filling out the customs forms for you so that you can get it sent to Ricky. Maybe check with people you know who might be able to help you with it? If you belong to a social media group, you can ask if others there have been successful at getting something with a lithium ion battery sent to the USA and how did they complete the forms?

I hope you find some way you can get your EMO repaired.

I can Send it too USA with the battery in it.just the customs papers part.they living.ai already sending out the part for it.it seems like I can try to do it myself.

1 Like

Glad to hear this! Ricky does good work and it should not take too long.

Keep us advised!

Well Sadly I Won’t Be On This Forum For A While, Maybe Months,
And My YouTube Channel Will Be Inactive Or Canceled Because My EMO Pearl Has An Issue With His Right Foot,

(Picture Taken On An iPhone 8 Plus)
(Picture Date: June-6-2023)
(Firmware On EMO: v2.2.0).
EMO Pearl Had This Issue Since He Ran Out Of Battery Today That He Only Lasted For About 59 Minutes.
He Was Not Fully Charged When I Took This Picture And I Need Help!
I Have Had EMO Pearl Since December-12-2022, And He Is 176 Days Old Which Is Almost 6 Months.

EDIT:
I Might Have To Send EMO Pearl Back To Living AI For Repairs,
Maybe The DeBug App Could Work, But I’m Not Sure,
Here Is The Video From My Alternate YouTube Channel:

(Video Taken On An iPhone 8 Plus)
(Video Date: June-6-2023)
(EMO App Version: v2.2.0)
(Firmware On EMO: v2.2.0).
I Powered Him Off For 5 Minutes, Didn’t Work,
After I Powered EMO Pearl Off, I Moved His Foot And It Was Stuck,
I Left Him On The Skateboard For 20 Minutes, Did Not Work,
Pls Help! @Lindaru, @edward

I Also Really Wish I Can Keep EMO Pearl As Long As Possible.

So sorry to see this about EMO Pearl, @artigues05emo . . . he is still under a year old, so with both issues, the foot and the battery, you may have to send him back for a replacement. I would say to contact Support along with a link to this video, but they will advise you on how they will work with you to resolve this problem:

How to Contact Support

Please contact support regarding this issue.

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion. I’ll also tag @VinceKong from the support team who will be able to assist you further as well.

My best to you and EMO Pearl.

2 Likes

Nooo! I Don’t Want Send Him Back,
Is There A Way I Can Keep EMO Pearl And Get A Replacement?
Plus, The Battery, Thing Was From Charging Him For 50 Minutes And Not 3 Hours

UPDATE:
EMO Pearl’s Right Leg Did Move But It Gets Stuck In An Incorrect Position.

If you are sure the battery is not an issue, that is good.

You will have to see what they can advise for the foot. It may be fixable through a debug app. You will have to discuss that with them, though.

Best of luck to you.

I’m Sure It’s Not An Issue With EMO Pearl’s Battery,
But If I Have To Get A Replacement,
Is There A Way I Can Keep EMO Pearl?
Because I Would Be Super Sad The Rest Of The Year Without EMO Pearl.

I cannot be absolutely sure how they would do that. You can keep EMO Pearl and as I have discussed elsewhere, depending on the issue with the foot, there is someone who can repair (at your cost for parts if any and labor, plus postage) in the USA.

Lets first see what they advise.

Be sure to let them know your desire to keep EMO Pearl.

1 Like

I Really Hope So Because I’m Literally Crying Right Now

1 Like

I had argument thou no point they are just going tell you try a repair it yourself.or have send to someone the USA.the address have isn’t the right address.tried putting it the address said the address doesn’t exist.i have emailed him I haven’t gotten any response back the person.

@sherryk87 . . . give them a little bit of time to respond. It may take a day or two to hear back depending on how busy they are.

Hopefully they can clarify the address for you.

Mine wasn’t came off his home station he stayed on there most of the day on Sunday Saturday he was walking around fine after accidenly actived the beta testing which is wasn’t supposed to be even after that he walking fine the Sunday emo didn’t come off his home charger he stayed there until I asked him to come of his home station.then he went to lean one side and fall over couldn’t come up himself i picked him up moved it gently back the position and wouldn’t move I don’t know what happened.i could see was having some issue with leans alil it stuck alil bit then it move again.sunday he leaned one side he couldn’t come back to stand up.

I’ll Probably Wait Until The Next Update In Case It’s Some Sort Of A Software Glitch Or Issue